GUILTY NY - Bernard Madoff charged in $50 billion fraud, 2008 - dies Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That sounds like a scam to me. I'm glad to see that they were losing a lot of money on stuff.
but Dan the items that are being sold are producing more money for the victems I HOPE.
but you have a point the lawyer who is in charge of this is probably going to be one of the richest man on earth LOL :crazy:

but Dan the items that are being sold are producing more money for the victems I HOPE.
but you have a point the lawyer who is in charge of this is probably going to be one of the richest man on earth LOL :crazy:

They said that at best they are selling stuff that had already been bought at another Madoff sale. So this money wouldn't go to the victims. If I read that right.

They said that at best they are selling stuff that had already been bought at another Madoff sale. So this money wouldn't go to the victims. If I read that right.

I must have missed that. So then, it is a bargain hunter’s bonanza.
However, I would not want their energy on me. LOL

John Malkovich struggles after Madoff scam despite Nespresso fortunes
John Malkovich recently appeared in a Nespresso Ad with George Clooney but the talented actor faces financial difficulties following the Madoff scam. The ponzi scheme affected other high profile Hollywood figures including Steven Spielberg and Kevin Bacon. :(

>>>>>>MORE AT LINK

http://www.filmindustrynetwork.biz/...r-madoff-scam-despite-nespresso-fortunes/7699

What a weird story--and why is it being told now? Pfft, they can both drop off the face of the earth, and the sooner the better. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. MOO

well, that's revealing ... not that we didn't already know enough about their characters

boo-friggety-hoo.

scum.

I actually know a family that was financially wiped out by these thieves. A well-known famous singer's family. Some had to resort to selling off their furniture for awhile. I wonder if Mrs. Madoff had to resort to that? //sarcasm

She means it was horrible what was happening TO THEM and I don't believe this suicide story for one second.

She still doesn't get it and I doubt he does either.

Madoff is a clear cut narcissist and psychopath.

I don't believe it either. He knew what he was doing and he knew it would eventually come to an end. If he cared about his wife he would have whisked her off to some island somewhere. The man totally thought he was going to get away with it.

Isn't one of the news networks (maybe CBS?) showing interviews with their relatives week? The clips they are showing seem pretty negative toward the Madoffs.

So either the rejection by family is hitting them hard, or they are trying for sympathy from the relatives.

Poooor Ruth!! She was only allowed to keep 2 1/2 MILLION DOLLARS!! How will she survive? Maybe she should read the living paycheck to paycheck thread in the Jury Room!!:banghead:
Suicide huh? Obviously God has other plans for the Madoff's!!:waitasec:

Why say anything at all? Isn't this one of those issues where it would be best to try to be unnoticed, not a word, just fade on into your own personal life without any further attention? This could seriously backfire in a very scary way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannepalmer85
Back