NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this have to do with the thread? The victims in this case were not prostitutes.

jmo

That's what I'm trying to say. It won't cover the Epstein case, if they do, do anything about dealing with taxes,on prostitution, and sex worker industry over -site. It won't help. Prostitution is different. So is legal sex work as in *advertiser censored*.

Re-worded.

Does this have to do with the thread? The victims in this case were not prostitutes.

jmo

It might because the Epstein's case suspiciously resembles Berlusconi's scandal. Only Berlusconi got away with it - perhaps more money and power, or simply, a lot had happened between 2011 and 2019.

I don't know what is going on with the Prince but I think the entanglement of Andrew and Fergie has to do with money more than sex. I think Andrew could weather a sex scandal. I think it's something other than that.

As has been asked, why did Fergie need JE to pay off her debts - and what did he get in exchange? And wasn't it Maxwell that introduced the royals to JE? I don't think that introduction was about sex, imo, but for other reasons. What reasons? IDK.

jmo

Honestly, I think the British royal parasites would have been the least interesting figurants of Epstein's case.

Pervaiz Shallwani on Twitter

Pervaiz Shallwani
@Pervaizistan
NEW: NYC Medical Examiner says she has finished autopsy of Jeffrey Epstien and cause of his death is pending further information.

She also notes that Epstein camp has hired celebrity pathologist Michael Baden to do an independent autopsy.

Both of these are pretty routine.

EBuZ7vjWsAAfhIF.jpeg

New York City’s chief medical examiner says an autopsy has been performed on Jeffrey Epstein but that more information is needed before a cause of death determination is made.

Dr. Barbara Sampson said in a statement that a city medical examiner performed the autopsy Sunday while a private pathologist observed the examination at the request of Epstein’s representatives.

The private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, was the city’s chief medical examiner in the late 1970s and has been called as an expert witness in high-profile cases including by the defense at O.J. Simpson’s 1994 murder trial.

Sampson says having a private pathologist observe an autopsy is a routine practice.
Jeffrey Epstein autopsy results delayed, chief medical examiner says

Lol, Who didn't see that coming?
Hire more people... Collect more dues!

Or maybe, for once, let out people on small, nonviolent charges and leave only true criminals? ;) That would save the state of NY a lot of money. (Who doesn't remember "I can't breathe" Eric Garner, who had been incarcerated for multiple occasions for selling handmade unlicensed cigarettes? I bet there will be many cases like this in NY prisons. Let them out for the night, at least, this alone will reduce the number of guards).

Or maybe, for once, let out people on small, nonviolent charges and leave only true criminals? ;) That would save the state of NY a lot of money. (Who doesn't remember "I can't breathe" Eric Garner, who had been incarcerated for multiple occasions for selling handmade unlicensed cigarettes? I bet there will be many cases like this in NY prisons. Let them out for the night, at least, this alone will reduce the number of guards).

It's a federal facility, not state, so that would never happen.

Why all the speculation on who killed him versus suicide. Are there not cameras there?!?!

One would think so.

I guess the doctors are waiting for a toxicology screen. Note that some of Epstein's lawyers have hired criminal attorneys. Maybe they smuggled a suicide drug to Epstein. As lawyers, they knew the case was hopeless and Epstein was desperate, as well as his usual manipulative self.

One would think so.

I guess the doctors are waiting for a toxicology screen. Note that some of Epstein's lawyers have hired criminal attorneys. Maybe they smuggled a suicide drug to Epstein. As lawyers, they knew the case was hopeless and Epstein was desperate, as well as his usual manipulative self.
But he was found hung.

Before his first apparent suicide attempt, he had been bunking in the SHU with former Briarcliff, N.Y. Police Officer Nicholas Tartaglione, who is awaiting trial for allegedly kidnapping and murdering four people.

Tartaglione—who was in the SHU after a phone was found in his previous cell, while Epstein was there for his own protection—has said through his attorney that he helped save Epstein that time, and complained that prison officials were connecting his name to the suicide attempt as punishment for his complaints about the “inhumane conditions at the facility.”
Jeffrey Epstein Camp Sent Pathologist Michael Baden to Watch Over His Autopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member