NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
**MY. OPINION ONLY**

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead! This is another hoax where money talks. Ask yourself why he was taken off suicide watch after supposedly having tried to commit suicide several weeks ago? Makes no sense when they know he is a big risk.

He had been in a Cell with a roommate when the first alleged suicide attempt occurred. Nothing has been mentioned about a roommate in this Cell where he was supposedly successful. What a strange coincidence or perfect setup?

Did all the guards leave for their break at the same time? The cameras just happened to stop working at the same time? The other inmates around him heard or saw nothing? Was JE in a Cell isolated from the sight of any inmates?

Money talks, politicians in high places can pull unbelievable feats, right? With the right connections, JE was taken out of his cell, as alive as you and I! The picture of him going into the hospital was to reinforce that he was dead, dying. Don’t buy it. His color was too good for a dying man.

JE was taken in one door, redressed into another outfit with a wig, toupee and mustache or beard and walked out another door. Or, the easiest way, a sheet was pulled over his head as if he was deceased, and he was whisked off to a secretive place.

He will have plastic surgery, get a new identity, and move to a new country. The news will tell us he was cremated. The disposition of his assets will be done in a clever manner that will eventually return to JE. JMO

That’s a movie plot, and impossible to pull off in real life.

Dozens, if not hundreds of people would have to be involved, to include prison workers, politicians, doctors, lawyers, the medical examiner, and many more.

**MY. OPINION ONLY**

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead! This is another hoax where money talks. Ask yourself why he was taken off suicide watch after supposedly having tried to commit suicide several weeks ago? Makes no sense when they know he is a big risk.

He had been in a Cell with a roommate when the first alleged suicide attempt occurred. Nothing has been mentioned about a roommate in this Cell where he was supposedly successful. What a strange coincidence or perfect setup?

Did all the guards leave for their break at the same time? The cameras just happened to stop working at the same time? The other inmates around him heard or saw nothing? Was JE in a Cell isolated from the sight of any inmates?

Money talks, politicians in high places can pull unbelievable feats, right? With the right connections, JE was taken out of his cell, as alive as you and I! The picture of him going into the hospital was to reinforce that he was dead, dying. Don’t buy it. His color was too good for a dying man.

JE was taken in one door, redressed into another outfit with a wig, toupee and mustache or beard and walked out another door. Or, the easiest way, a sheet was pulled over his head as if he was deceased, and he was whisked off to a secretive place.

He will have plastic surgery, get a new identity, and move to a new country. The news will tell us he was cremated. The disposition of his assets will be done in a clever manner that will eventually return to JE. JMO
I've gone over to the Conspiracy Side on this case, but I do think he's dead. He's no use to anyone alive anymore. Everyone wanted him gone, imo.

jmo

**MY. OPINION ONLY**

This might be worth submitting as a screenplay! He is dead this time.

This might be worth submitting as a screenplay!
The screenplay plot I have been thinking about is that he turns into a math teacher while in prison (after being sentenced for 40 years) and his students excel and do really well with their lives after they are released (while he continues to sit in jail, of course). Maybe he'd even start a jailhouse chess team.

Guess that will never happen. Too bad.

jmo

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3sQT9rukL9eNFNNIfO0qph

Child Molesters: A Behavioral Analysis, Kenneth V Lanning, FBI, 1992

Teens are targeted in part because they can be groomed to become compliant victims and their silence can be coerced as they fear self-incrimination based on their increased maturity compared to other child victims.

Teen victims (under 18) are children. Please report anti-victim posts.

Also, there are allegations of adult victims (18 and older) of sexual assault within the context of previously consented to activity, such as massages, engaged in within Epstein.
Great post!

Attorney General SDNY statement already setting the ground for the victims that JE is dead with no criminal conviction.

Message is turn your focus to the global conspiracy sex trafficking investigation and help them build charges against the most powerful names in the world.
Many powerful men are relieved by the demise of JE. MOO

Adam Klasfeld‏Verified account @KlasfeldReports
BREAKING: @SDNYnews releases a statement on Jeffrey Epstein’s death, emphasizing that the conspiracy investigation remains on going and encouraging victims to continue contacting the FBI.

EBodsRCWwAA3apn.jpg

12:31 PM - 10 Aug 2019

Jeffrey Epstein was spotted by defense lawyers meeting with one of his attorneys just hours before he was found dead.

Attorney Patrick Joyce said he was visiting a client at the Metropolitan Correctional Center Friday evening when he saw Epstein in one of the rooms where inmates meet alone with their lawyer.
The Latest: Epstein had lawyer meeting hours before death

“At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source. In addition, every 15 minutes guards are required to make another check on prisoners who are on suicide watch,” Reuters reports.
Reuters: Prison Guards Skipped Mandatory Checks Before Epstein Death

Jeffrey Epstein was spotted by defense lawyers meeting with one of his attorneys just hours before he was found dead.

Attorney Patrick Joyce said he was visiting a client at the Metropolitan Correctional Center Friday evening when he saw Epstein in one of the rooms where inmates meet alone with their lawyer.
The Latest: Epstein had lawyer meeting hours before death
He says he looked the same as any other night. Joyce says Epstein was in a room meeting with a lawyer almost every night in the last week.

So, not noteworthy.

It seems that the inmate is under the impression that suicide by hanging requires something high up to hang from. All that’s needed is to lean forward against something tied down low. That’s how Robin Williams died. It takes only seconds. If Epstein committed suicide, he could have done the same thing.
Do we know if he was actually suspended from high or on the floor. That's an important detail.

Let us never be silent. Let us always Speak Truth to Power.

"Fools, " said I, "You do not know
Silence, like a cancer, grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells, of silence..."

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but I would swear I saw the hashtag EpsteinSuicide trending on Twitter last night--before he was found dead. I didn't read any of the tweets.

It's freaking me out a little. Not long after I got up today I read an email from a friend that said something whoa Epstein and I didn't know what she was talking about until I read the news.

That was the first I heard about it.

Listening to analysts and former SDNY employees citing 20+ years history. Collectively, their office had thousands of defendants housed at MCC and none can recall any suicides in MCC in the last 20 years!

Even El Chappo was kept safe at MCC!

Final evasion: For 30 years, prosecutors and victims tried to hold Jeffrey Epstein to account. At every turn, he slipped away.

At the beginning, middle and end of his career, Jeffrey Epstein faced a reckoning with his misdeeds. At every stage, he managed to avoid the efforts of prosecutors and victims to confront him with his financial chicanery and sexual abuses. On Saturday, he apparently chose to end his life rather than face what he had done.
——————
The story of Epstein’s first great escape is a tale of financial wizardry and brazen criminality, in which hundreds of thousands of Americans lost their retirement money, their life’s savings, on an investment intended to enrich only its creators.
——————-
Hoffenberg, who headed up the investment scheme and spent 18 years in prison because of it, said in an interview with The Washington Post this week that Epstein was “the architect of the scam.” Federal prosecutors agreed. Yet Epstein was never charged. His name, initially included in prosecutors’ descriptions of the scheme, quickly vanished from the record.

“I thought Jeffrey was the best hustler on two feet,” Hoffenberg said. “Talent, charisma, genius, criminal mastermind. We had a thing that could make a lot of money. We called it Ponzi.”
——————-
But much of Hoffenberg’s career involved schemes to separate investors from their money. He figured Epstein had the smarts to help him do that on a much bigger scale.

Hoffenberg said he was introduced to Epstein by Douglas Leese, a British arms dealer. “The guy’s a genius,” Hoffenberg said Leese told him. “He’s great at selling securities. And he has no moral compass.”
——————

Many details about the scam and Epstein escaping charges, ending with...

But although Hoffenberg claims to know where Epstein stashed his money overseas, he has not contacted law enforcement and doesn’t plan to. “They know my number,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...bc947a-bb8a-11e9-a091-6a96e67d9cce_story.html

**MY. OPINION ONLY**

I used to have a similar theory about Kenneth Lay of Enron fame

Kenneth Lay - Wikipedia

He and his friends cooked the books at Enron and stole a lot of money. After Enron collapsed, 20,000 people lost their jobs (and pensions) and Ken Lay was convicted of conspiracy and fraud. He was due to begin serving his prison sentence when he took a vacation to his luxury vacation mansion in Aspen, CO, where he mysteriously died in his sleep from a sudden heart attack. His body was quickly cremated and everyone flew home to Houston, TX, where a memorial service was later held. It was attended by his long time friends George HW Bush and James Baker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper