NY - Captured, escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_28395986/border-patrol-agent-who-shot-and-killed-new

"The Border Patrol agent who shot and killed a fugitive convicted of murder in upstate New York is stationed in El Paso and is a member of an elite squad headquartered at Fort Bliss, officials said Saturday.

The squad, known as the Border Patrol Tactical Unit, provides immediate response to high risk incidents both in the United States and around the world, an official of the group said.

The agent shot and killed Richard Matt"

----------

^^ that's where El Paso came from. I have never seen anything say it was a VT guy except the same very early news reports that said Sweat is in a gun battle with police when in fact he wasn't spotted until 2 days later. And of course Chuck Schumer keep saying it but he'll parrot anything.

ETA - They keep saying it was a border patrol agent with an elite tactical unit and the man was STATIONED in El Paso but I bet he was a VT native. That's the only thing that would explain why both stories are out there IMO.

Now I just want to know why so many MSM places call it a "Boarder" ... it's not like anyone was renting a room to anyone! They're so lazy nowadays, of course spell check didn't pick that up, they're both real words. I saw something about the "Forth" of July recently as well. :facepalm:

I know. It must be heart-wrenching. She said in one article that apparently his violence started when he was being bullied in school. He took a knife to school and go in trouble for that. She also said in a recorded interview that he was diagnosed with a "chemical imbalance" around 9 or 10, which was sort of a euphemism back then for mental illness (I wonder if he was being treated for whatever it was while in prison?). But there may have been other troubles in the home, or perhaps one of his sister also had some behavior issues/mental illness because both of them were in foster care for part of their childhood. And his educational background seems a bit sketchy -- none of the elementary schools in the area where he lived has a record of his attendance. But he does seem to have acquired at least an adequate education. His letter shows excellent grammar (unlike Matt) and beautiful handwriting, and he must have been trained in art at some point (someone posted a painting on twitter that HE had done -- a little girl with a horse -- that was really quite good). I also noticed from that letter that he wrote to the reporter that he has an interesting blend of politeness, along with frankness in the way that he declined her request for an interview.

What letter?

(sorry for the repeat info. I am just catching up. Not much catching up to do though. Oh well. I'm sad about that. The past 3 weeks I've had a reason to want to get up, and something to do all day here. I'll miss you all.)

Thank goodness this is over! Now we will get the real story in the coming days and weeks. Today my husband has an appointment at Albany Med, good times. It will be an adventure for sure, wish us luck.

Dude. Guy on CNN just said Ex-cape. :facepalm:

Some words are so easy to just say correctly. It's okay to say carribean or carribean, tomato or tomato, either or either (each of which have two pronunciations if not more) but Escape is Escape. It's never Ex cape. YEESH

(then again my husband insists on saying Fermiliar instead of FA- miliar. Drives me INSANE.)

(sorry for the repeat info. I am just catching up. Not much catching up to do though. Oh well. I'm sad about that. The past 3 weeks I've had a reason to want to get up, and something to do all day here. I'll miss you all.)

Hopefully we will learn what went on as the investigation proceeds. Maybe we will hear from other prison employees now that Gene, Tillie Matt and Sweat are gone. JMO

Among many others, "tempachur" drives me up a wall. JMO

Hopefully we will learn what went on as the investigation proceeds. Maybe we will hear from other prison employees now that Gene, Tillie Matt and Sweat are gone. JMO

IMO we aren't going to learn anything about anything. He holds no keys to information JMO. Tillie will be more honest than Sweat JMO, and has more to gain by talking. IMO now it's just governmental damage control time. I hope he pulls an IK and gives hours and hours of interviews on video and audio talking honestly about all this but I don't think we'll be so lucky.

GGE just because this case is over doesnt mean you have to leave. If you do you wl be missed. Jmo idk

Among many others, "tempachur" drives me up a wall. JMO

OMG I know, especially (not EX pecially) when someone says "I'm sick, I have a temperature". No kidding, you mean you aren't completely lacking a unit of measure for heat and cold? Good for you.

oh a FEVER. Oh. yes, well then. Words mean things. Who knew?

ETA - PS - "libary" .... :facepalm:

but I know this is all OT. There just isn't anything left to say about this T that's all. IMO.

GGE just because this case is over doesnt mean you have to leave. If you do you wl be missed. Jmo idk

:blushing: Thank you, that's so nice to read! I'm an all or nothing kinda person, if there's a case that interests me I'll end up in that thread once this one dries up but if there's not then I'll end up on facebook or one of the other forums I frequent instead, or out in my garden. I can't seem to hang at multiple sites at once though. So we'll see. :)

What a bunch of lies:

"Dog the Bounty Hunter helped capture 'Shawshank' prison escapee David Sweat after massive three week manhunt "

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/dog-bounty-hunter-helped-capture-5967908

I am not even quoting any of it because someone here will think it's true and will quote me and run with it. This is just so much nonsense.

ETA: ok I"m breakinig my rule. I"ll quote part of it to show just how wrong the entire article is. The Mirror reads like shoddy fanfiction or something.

Check this bunch of nonsense out:

"Hours later, the 49-year-old tried to carjack a camper van, but the driver fled and called 911.

Within minutes, authorities had Matt surrounded and he was killed with three shots to his head after he failed to comply with their orders."

We ALL know that's wrong. Why do they lie like this??

Cuomo is on CNN, he says Sweat had a back pack with him with supplies including lights, poptarts, insect repellent, and maps. Cuomo says part of our investigation will be into how he acquired that stuff.

Cuomo also worded something about Tillie interestingly "she thought she had a romantic affair with one or both prisoners".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper