NY - Captured, escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder at what point in questioning he asked for an attorney, after yakking his head off....maybe they lowered the dosage of pain meds. JMO

Sweat lawyered up...

Sweat spilled his guts for several hours late Sunday and early Monday while being treated for gunshot wounds he suffered while trying to run from a state trooper into the woods near the Canadian border. The trooper shot him twice in the torso.

Sweat has since gotten a lawyer and has not been questioned further.

More...

http://nypost.com/2015/07/02/captured-killer-says-husband-slay-plan-was-shaw-skanks-idea/
why are we just finding this out now?? And it sounds like it's not just donuts JM is giving out (YUCK)

Sweat lawyered up...

Sweat spilled his guts for several hours late Sunday and early Monday while being treated for gunshot wounds he suffered while trying to run from a state trooper into the woods near the Canadian border. The trooper shot him twice in the torso.

More...

http://nypost.com/2015/07/02/captured-killer-says-husband-slay-plan-was-shaw-skanks-idea/

Only in America can a convicted murderer cop-killer bleeding on a hospital bed from shots fired during a prison escape ask and be given the right to have a lawyer and say no more to investigators. Really, an exquisite absurdity.

On that note- outta here. Have a good holiday, those here in the US.

ETA.. just occurred to me. His lawyer is a public defender, no less, right? A NY state employee being paid for by the state of NY to defend Sweat against the NY employees investigating the escape. Too rich....

why are we just finding this out now?? And it sounds like it's not just donuts JM is giving out (YUCK)

Interesting that CO's are the receivers of her goodwill, too. Which CO's? JMO

Sounds like they have all lawyered up...Matt's family, Sweat's family and also Sweat. I'm sure it's all connected in some way.

Sorry guys, my original post about the air time for "Prison Break-Manhunt Ends" is at 9 PM ET rather than 8 PM on ID channel. Only realized now that my TV guide gave CDT.

I think someone leaving the backpack behind in a cabin is more likely than an accomplice buying them this particular brand.

I agree and the supplies would have been a better quality. Weapons, sustanance, things of that nature. IMO

I saw this a couple of days ago, but think this is an appropriate time to post it.

Jul 1
dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam
Of note: David Sweat is a con, a man who took a cop's life, his words may not all match the evidence

I agree. I do tend to believe some of his word. IMO he is likely eager to tell some of how he "beat the system" so to speak. I'm sure whoever he is speaking to is a skilled member of LE trained in interrogating guys like Sweat. Some of the evidence will prove or disprove his statements. Time will tell.

Investigation Discovery Channel has NEW special starting NOW eastern time on the New York Prison Break... "After the Break" or something like that.. house special...

Hey everyone... the story is on the ID channel right now. Prison Break: The Manhunt Ends

Sorry guys, my original post about the air time for "Prison Break-Manhunt Ends" is at 9 PM ET rather than 8 PM on ID channel. Only realized now that my TV guide gave CDT.

Watching right now. Thanks for the heads up.

Sweat lawyered up...

More...

:gasp: lmao at title !!!!! Captured killer says husband slay plan was Shaw-*advertiser censored*’s idea http://nypost.com/2015/07/02/captured-killer-says-husband-slay-plan-was-shaw-skanks-idea/

Idk but if i were going to leave a backpack for some escaping felons i'd get one at a thrift store or yard sale... loads of confusing dna and harder to trace.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Unless you had one laying around the house from when one of your kids was on a swim team and they don't use it anymore. And you hurriedly grabbed what you had. Just speculating and throwing another angle out there.

:gasp: lmao at title !!!!! Captured killer says husband slay plan was Shaw-*advertiser censored*’s idea http://nypost.com/2015/07/02/captured-killer-says-husband-slay-plan-was-shaw-skanks-idea/
I think Sweat did have something going on with Tilley. I recently had a conversation with a man about Sweat's age who just got out of prison after being there 14 yrs. He said after being around males for so long that he is fascinated at just being able to talk to females now. Males are all Sweats been around, so he'd be looking at Tilly with rose-coloured glasses. Moo

He was incarcerated in California. He said heroin was the popular drug and Smart phones went for $2,500 in his prison.

He asked me if I wanted to work in a prison because I was asking him so many questions about the COs and stuff. :crazy: I explained the message board to him.

That "Prison Break" show sure gave Gene Palmer a pass and concentrated on Tillie. Also, it must have been produced before it came out that Matt was lying down....because it reported that while Matt was fleeing, he turned and pointed the gun at the agent......BUNK! More spin. I did not learn anything. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back