GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so weird. What could possibly be the motivation?

So very weird.

And why did they leave them in some house, telling them 'not to leave'---but didn't lock them up or restrain them? Did they really think they were going to sit politely and wait for them to return?

OR were they purposely allowing them to escape? I don't get it at all. :waitasec:

At least we get to ponder the mystery while the girls are safely tucked away back home. :great:

I don't see any serious questions posted. Which one are you looking at?

Asking if one was a principal.... He is a nurse, don't know her occupation. But may be worth looking into. Perhaps just someone with the same name? Haven't checked it out. Only saw on his FB that he was working in a wound healing and saw him a scrub top. Otherwise, I just started looking into the case as someone posted it on another case I'm following.

Asking if one was a principal.... He is a nurse, don't know her occupation. But may be worth looking into. Perhaps just someone with the same name? Haven't checked it out. Only saw on his FB that he was working in a wound healing and saw him a scrub top. Otherwise, I just started looking into the case as someone posted it on another case I'm following.

It was a joking post referencing looks- the principal from Matilda is from the movie 'Matilda'.

The question about her being the principal from Matilda is a joke. Matilda is a movie. The character of the principal in that movie does look like this female perp.

So very weird.

And why did they leave them in some house, telling them 'not to leave'---but didn't lock them up or restrain them? Did they really think they were going to sit politely and wait for them to return?

OR were they purposely allowing them to escape? I don't get it at all. :waitasec:

At least we get to ponder the mystery while the girls are safely tucked away back home. :great:

I'll triple the weird. Just checked the thread and a couple was arrested! What in the world?? This is beyond strange.

Wonder what the conversation was like between the two arrested? Maybe it went something like this:

"So honey, want to pick up some fresh produce and while we are at it lets kidnap a couple of Amish girls for no apparent reason, allow them to escape and then go to prison for a very, very long time."

"Sure, that sounds like a great idea!"

:thinking:

It would appear that since the arraignment was for "intent to physically or sexually abuse", That, I imagine, would be their intent. I am glad they made it safely home. This could have ended very badly.

I am just thinking out loud do you think they had the white car first and than changed to the red car. since a witness saw the white car.

So very weird.

All I can think of is that the perps thought that since these girls were Amish they would be totally obedient.

True enough, but two words come to mind: 1) Ariel 2) Castro

????
Ariel Castro didn't kidnap teenagers/young women because he wanted a child to raise. He kidnap them for sexual and physical abuse.

????
Ariel Castro didn't kidnap teenagers/young women because he wanted a child to raise. He kidnap them for sexual and physical abuse.

The post I responded to:

People who want a child to raise are highly unlikely to kidnap almost a teenager.
They will go for a baby.

Exactly. They are more likely to kidnap teenagers for the same purposes as Ariel Castro kidnapped his victims.

Evidently their intent was to physically or sexually abuse these little girls....that's what they're charged with along with kidnapping. Sick

They have now been charged with intending to sexually abuse or physical harm the girls and two counts of first-degree kidnapping.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...captive-property-overnight.html#ixzz3AX8KgoR7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

yes i know its the daily mail, but they tend to be spot on with american news....however, i also have not found confirmation from another source yet on the new charges. but it seems to corroborate the earlier news of saving kids from abuse.

ETA:

and

HERMON -- After 11pm: The two suspects have been arraigned and charged with first degree kidnapping. Few details are being released at this time. The sheriff's department plans to hold a press release at 8:00am Saturday morning to release more information. We will have a crew there and will provide constant updates on this website as well as Weekend Today in Central New York at 9am on NBC3.
http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=1084212#.U-74dkHxeOo

Stephen Howells II served in the Air Force from 1995-2001.

Nicole Vaisey attended Mercyhurst College in PA from 2007-2011, where she was a Psychology major on the Dean's List. She received a grant of $1500 while a student in 2011 to do a study entitled, "THE EFFECTS OF VIEWING SEXUALLY SUGGESTIVE IMAGES ON RAPE MYTH ACCEPTANCE AND THE ROLE OF PHYSIOLOGICAL AROUSAL" -- a photo from that year of Nicole appears in this article, http://www.goerie.com/article/2010309179885

Good grief! Was she still doing her "study"? If so, instead of a grant of $1500, she's probably going to get life!

Nicole Vaisey attended Mercyhurst College in PA from 2007-2011, where she was a Psychology major on the Dean's List. She received a grant of $1500 while a student in 2011 to do a study entitled, "THE EFFECTS OF VIEWING SEXUALLY SUGGESTIVE IMAGES ON RAPE MYTH ACCEPTANCE AND THE ROLE OF PHYSIOLOGICAL AROUSAL" -- a photo from that year of Nicole appears in this article, http://www.goerie.com/article/2010309179885

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud::thud: :thud: :thud::thud: :thud: :thud::thud: :thud: :thud:

So very weird.

I'll triple the weird. Just checked the thread and a couple was arrested! What in the world?? This is beyond strange.

Wonder what the conversation was like between the two arrested? Maybe it went something like this:

"So honey, want to pick up some fresh produce and while we are at it lets kidnap a couple of Amish girls for no apparent reason, allow them to escape and then go to prison for a very, very long time."

"Sure, that sounds like a great idea!"

:thinking:
My first thought was that they saw the girls in the stand and thought they could give them a better life (in their minds, not in reality).

It would appear that since the arraignment was for "intent to physically or sexually abuse", That, I imagine, would be their intent. I am glad they made it safely home. This could have ended very badly.
Then, my second thought was that they were charged in this way because that was just the assumption for anyone kidnapping children.

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud::thud: :thud: :thud::thud: :thud: :thud::thud: :thud: :thud:
And then there was this, so I've given up on thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010