GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Future abuse, huh.

Im looking over their FB postings that are public and I will repeat something I say over and over and over again.........You never ever ever know what truly goes on in the mind of people. You dont know what goes on behind closed doors. People may act and look 'normal' but that means nothing.

I foresee friends/family/neighbors saying the same ol' same ol' "Oh they were the nicest people!" "Oh they mowed my yard and baked me cookies every week" "Oh I cant believe they would do this, they love horses!" etc.

Talk about a sure fire way to make someone be jaded and never trust a single soul.

Those two don't look 'normal' to me at all. They look creepy and give me a bad vibe. I feel like this was a sexually motivated crime. The girls were very lucky to get away IMO

Strange indeed! Maybe they wanted daughters??

Those two don't look 'normal' to me at all. They look creepy and give me a bad vibe. I feel like this was a sexually motivated crime. The girls were very lucky to get away IMO

I have to agree. The quote by the sheriff saying they saved young children from "future abuse" is very telling, IMO.

OMG....those poor girls....how long from the time they were taken until they were released. I hate to think of what happened.

Jeremy Mathsen ‏@WPTZJeremy 4m

RAW VIDEO: Kidnapping suspects in custody after allegedly abducting two Amish sisters in Upstate NY http://on.wptz.com/YfADh3 @MatthewKeysLive

Is it just me thinking this....they don't seem particularly upset about being arrested and taking the perp walk in front of cameras. Do they get how serious this is? Or are they defiant? I guess I would at least expect hung heads. I'm really wondering if they do indeed think this is a prank?!?

Everything about this is strange. Has the time for Saturday's press conference been announced?

Good grief. Wonder if they were into or going to try making *advertiser censored* with children?

Oh, yuck. I didn't think of that, but it does explain the statement that further abuse has been avoided.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...279091.-2207520000.1408162508.&type=3&theater

Both a red and white vehicle. One her fb, they only became friends in 2013, so relatively new relationship??? No idea. But I'm glad the girls are home and alive!! Who knows what the motive was, but I'm glad they made it out alive!!

10325784_10152201055649092_1738429905095511262_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member