GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, seriously, what is going on here? I am so....confused? bewildered? WTH?

Most monsters look "normal". I could never understand why people say that. I really do understand what you're saying but that is a dangerous way for anyone to think.

Bad people don't have horns, red eyes or signs on them telling others that they're dangerous. It's a sad fact, but very true.

I totally get what you're saying, but this couple don't just "look" normal in their photos -- if you read their postings and comments -- they just seem so very ordinary, and they seem to have a circle of ordinary friends and family, and ordinary interests. Aside from Nicole's grant project in college -- there's just nothing that really sticks out about them.

I'm wondering -- Stephen appears to have children about the same age as the girls that were kidnapped, and they appear to be important to him. If he's a single father, and only gets to see those kids occasionally, was it possible that he kidnapped the little girls as sort of replacement children?

Jmo I wonder if the victims' names should be removed from this thread?

Every time I click and their names are not gone, I'm relieved, but yes , I agree with you . Especially given their own privacy within
their community. It does feel a little intrusive. So glad they got an arrest, but it's getting curiouser and curiouser !

I totally get what you're saying, but this couple don't just "look" normal in their photos -- if you read their postings and comments -- they just seem so very ordinary, and they seem to have a circle of ordinary friends and family, and ordinary interests. Aside from Nicole's grant project in college -- there's just nothing that really sticks out about them.

I'm wondering -- Stephen appears to have children about the same age as the girls that were kidnapped, and they appear to be important to him. If he's a single father, and only gets to see those kids occasionally, was it possible that he kidnapped the little girls as sort of replacement children?

Thanks, Abigail. I was not referring to their physical appearance, and I realize there are serial killers that have everyone fooled. But it is really odd to read their facebooks and try to see some hint of where this might have come from.

This morning (I was seriously caffeine deficient) I posted a pretty frank message that indicated my feelings towards the Amish (and got spanked so I won't go there again). But, suffice it to say, even if one does not have a great respect for their lifestyle, I still can not fathom two unrelated people kidnapping these two little girls away from their parents. For what gain? They certainly didn't hang on to them very long, and there doesn't seem to be any family ties in the past that I can see. So very strange, all of it.

Nicole V has an abandoned twitter account, she follows Mariska Hargitay and then on her Facebook page the only tv show she has listed under her likes is Law and Order SVU. I know that I'm grasping at straws here, but maybe they had evil intentions and then had second thoughts?

This morning (I was seriously caffeine deficient) I posted a pretty frank message that indicated my feelings towards the Amish (and got spanked so I won't go there again). But, suffice it to say, even if one does not have a great respect for their lifestyle, I still can not fathom two unrelated people kidnapping these two little girls away from their parents. For what gain? They certainly didn't hang on to them very long, and there doesn't seem to be any family ties in the past that I can see. So very strange, all of it.

Maybe they didn't like the Amish either, and were trying to make a point?

Who knows, this is all so bizarre. Anything could be a possibility.

Nicole V has an abandoned twitter account, she follows Mariska Hargitay and then on her Facebook page the only tv show she has listed under her likes is Law and Order SVU. I know that I'm grasping at straws here, but maybe they had evil intentions and then had second thoughts?
I agree.
My thoughts are that they backed out of their plans at the last minute and they took off and left the girls, or they did not think the girls would get away if they left them alone for a short time.
When reviewing the photos of the couple Mariska Hargitay's eyes look strange to me.

You can not judge people by what is on their facebook. Lots of people look nice and ordinary on their facebook but then turn out anything but.

Upstate NY is a gossip factory. I had no doubt that arrests would be done quickly. That being said, I have no idea what the motivation is. Maybe they didn't count on LE being so fast to respond and that is why they let them go.

Thanks, Abigail. I was not referring to their physical appearance, and I realize there are serial killers that have everyone fooled. But it is really odd to read their facebooks and try to see some hint of where this might have come from.

No one knows anyone. You only know what they want you to know. I went to school with a "normal boy" who married the girl next door to me. I even gave him a ride one day when his car broke down. Two days later he was arrested in Titusville, Fl for the "orange grove murders" of five girls.

Upstate NY is a gossip factory. I had no doubt that arrests would be done quickly. That being said, I have no idea what the motivation is. Maybe they didn't count on LE being so fast to respond and that is why they let them go.
Wow you hit that nail on the head lol! My mother was born and raised in Edwards/Gouverneur and used to tell me how gossipy it was there.

As for the posts about them being normal. I too was shocked when I looked through their fb pages. Bizarre case! He's from Colton, talk about gossip factory. It's crazy that I mentioned that they could be heading to Colton or South when the girls where missing.

Something that I did take notice of on the male's fb is his meme posts that where anti certain religions. Could this have been a hate crime? Also, his post about being the prankster, was it intended to be a (really dumb) prank? I donno. It shocks me. I have cousins that work for the hospital she lists as her employer. It's crazy how close this hits to home.

This is so weird. What could possibly be the motivation?

This is so weird. What could possibly be the motivation?

I'm guessing religious and/or political. The FBs of the suspects, and most of their immediate friends and family, have many religious and right-winged posting. Some more vulgar ones as well. My speculation is that the male suspect was wronged on some way recently and this was the payback. NV is 25, he is 39. We see age differences like this a LOT when manipulation is involved.

Good grief, wonder if they callously used the girls as some sort of social lab experiment ?

According to her FB, she is always a fan of watching LIO, SVU. I think you are on to something.

Good grief, wonder if they callously used the girls as some sort of social lab experiment ?

According to her FB, she is always a fan of watching L&O, SVU. I think you are on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney