GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have time to do this now but the big community for S and M is called fetlife and it's searchable by area. Bet you a dollar you will find the perps on there.

Why of why are these outlets posting the girl's names after saying they've been sexually assaulted?!! It's so infuriating.

The outlets seem to pick and choose what is "OK" to post and some of their readers / watchers pick and choose whether it is "correct" or not. Apparently it's NOT "OK" to post any details of how RW died or the video of the convenience store "incident" but it's OK to tell the world about what happened to two little girls who will live with this story the rest of their lives. There are other examples of this "selective correctness" and it is indeed infuriating. That's my opinion anyway.

Will add that I am so thankful that they ARE alive and send prayer thoughts for a complete healing for them and their family. May they receive all the good comfort and counsel possible.

This sounds like a child *advertiser censored* ring to me.

JMO

Haven't been following that close, but from what I have read, that's what I thought about also ...child *advertiser censored* ring, ring engaged in sexual abuse of children, child trafficking. That couple and any else involved are sick, really sick. Hard to even fathom and I'd love to see all people like them taken off the streets.

Amish will ride in vehicles. Amish communities usually have an "English" person who has a van that they hire for transporting them into the bigger cities (where horses would be an issue), or if they need to go a fairly long distance.

I used to live in Sarasota and they where often seen riding the city bus .

The couple arrested has no children together. The children on his fbk appear to be his by a first marriage (the youngest one esp looks just like him) and the wife has primary custody. She works at an area hospital, and the children are back with her now. (The 3 are also on her fbk page.)

The ex-wife seems to be on good terms -- she made at least one nice comment on his FB page, and also is FB friends with several of his extended family. She must be super-creeped-out right now, knowing her children have been over there a lot. I wonder how long they've been divorced...and if she had any inkling....was this S&M and pedophile stuff new for him? Maybe introduced by NV?

Yes, I know that. But to get in a car in a situation that was not previously rearranged for a specific purpose...to me does not seem likely. That is something they do not do. The sheriff said they used various coercion tactics. It's JMO, but I suspect that as they went along trying to get them in the car, the coercion was not so gentle.

I'm thinking they probably used a weapon.

As far as I can make out, only the Daily Mail said they had been sexually assaulted. The Daily Mail often gets things wrong, or throws up a headline that has nothing to do with the content, it's not much better than a tabloid. Has it been reported in other msm?

Abducted Amish girls were sexually abused by captors: New York Times----(Reuters) - Yahoo News

http://news.yahoo.com/abducted-amish-girls-were-sexually-abused-captors-york-172351724.html

Reuters and Yahoo News-------pretty mainstream

I don't have time to do this now but the big community for S and M is called fetlife and it's searchable by area. Bet you a dollar you will find the perps on there.

OK...who's gonna take one for the team? I don't have the stomach for it...I did check out Craigslist for their area and the dates the girls went missing, and that was gross enough.

What's odd is that Bradford Riendeau was originally just the atty for NV (public defender)...and said what he said yesterday about his client NV pointing the finger at boyfriend SH as being abusive towards her in their relationship. Now that SH is jobless, apparently he, too, has been appointed the same public defender...so how does that public defender adequately defend him after comparatively maligning him the day earlier when just the female perp was his client? I noticed in this article today their atty now describes their relationship as "complicated" rather than going into the whole slave/master scenario:
Bradford Riendeau, an attorney for Howells and Vaisey, told NBC News that the two live together and have a “complicated” relationship. www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/k...y-assaulted-amish-girls-officials-say-n182251

OK...who's gonna take one for the team? I don't have the stomach for it...I did check out Craigslist for their area and the dates the girls went missing, and that was gross enough.

Not I. I personally don't care about where and how they met. I only care about their crime and their victims.

Abducted Amish girls were sexually abused by captors: New York Times----(Reuters) - Yahoo News

http://news.yahoo.com/abducted-amish-girls-were-sexually-abused-captors-york-172351724.html

Reuters and Yahoo News-------pretty mainstream

I think much is being made of this...and incorrectly so. JMO. The fact is, the article headlines are saying they were (past tense) sexually assaulted--while 'supporting' that allegation using the words of Sheriff Wells in the Saturday news conference. IF you listen to Sheriff Wells, though, he is careful to say just two things: 1) the motive was INTENT TO abuse them, and 2) 'crimes' were committed against these girls. This IMO is sloppy, even presumptuous journalism, solely to get clicks and advertising points.

Title: "Kidnap Suspects Sexually Assaulted Amish Girls, Officials Say" (NBC is using this title a lot):

Now, listen to the video blurb just below that title:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f335MzAJoi4

See what I mean? (And the NBC articles don't add any substantiation to that claim, either.) We have been told they were restrained. Possibly fondled; possibly photographed, given the fact that LE has found handcuffs in the house, and NV has said he'd even videotaped her. "Crimes" were committed against these girls. But we've also been told the girls were examined at a hospital and released; and that they were said to be 'fine' and in 'good health' that night.That same night the perps were charged with "INTENT" to harm/assault/abuse them. To be frank, I don't think those lighter charges would've been levied that night if the two children (esp a 6-7 yr old) had been raped, nor do I think their condition would be described the way it has been. JMO, and I know it won't keep people from thinking the worst if they're more inclined to.

(ETA: Actually, the arrest and charges were filed Friday, the day after the girls had been checked out at the hospital.)

"The two suspects in last week's kidnapping of two Amish girls were in a 'master-slave' relationship, the lawyer for one of the suspects confirmed for 7 News Sunday."
"Riendau said Howells set up a camera to record things he did with Vaisey. He also said the home contained various items associated with sado-masochistic sex, including handcuffs and canes."
"Riendeau said Howells has three children, but those children were not at the county route 21 home at the time the kidnapping was going on. He said they were dropped off at their mother's house before the alleged crime Wednesday."
http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Re...re-In-Master-Slave-Relatonship-271580901.html

This reminds me of Myra Hindley and Ian Brady. I would not be surprised if there are more victims.

Since I'm not familiar with the area, perhaps some locals can say how what the approximate distance is between where the girls were dropped off and the residence of the suspects?

I'm not a local but I was trying to get a visual on the map and found something interesting.

The perps live at 1380 County Route 21, Hermon, NY 13652 (or did, until they decided to be perverts)

The girls were dropped off in the vicinity of 365 County Rd. 20, Richville NY

If you go to Howell's FB page you see his home is listed as a place of business, and can see who has visited there. There is a pic of someone there that has visited "Steve's Place" that *really* stood out to both hubby and me. He lives in the same area as where the girls knocked on the door after they were dropped off. This person has a pic of Howells on his FB holding a baby and the caption is "Uncle Steve" so it's not just some random FB friend. Could be nothing, could be something.

I think much is being made of this...and incorrectly so. JMO. The fact is, the article headlines are saying they were (past tense) sexually assaulted--while 'supporting' that allegation using the words of Sheriff Wells in the Saturday news conference. IF you listen to Sheriff Wells, though, he is careful to say just two things: 1) the motive was INTENT TO abuse them, and 2) 'crimes' were committed against these girls. This IMO is sloppy, even presumptuous journalism, solely to get clicks and advertising points.

Here you go...this one's from NBC News (who is consistently claiming this):

Title: "Kidnap Suspects Sexually Assaulted Amish Girls, Officials Say"

Now, listen to the video blurb just below that title:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...y-assaulted-amish-girls-officials-say-n182251

See what I mean? (And the article doesn't add anything new to that claim, either.) We have been told they were restrained. Possibly fondled; possibly photographed, given the fact that LE has found handcuffs in the house, and NV has said he'd even videotaped her. "Crimes" were committed against these girls. But we've also been told the girls were examined at a hospital and released; and that they were said to be 'fine' and in 'good health' that night.That same night the perps were charged with "INTENT" to harm/assault/abuse them. To be frank, I don't think those lighter charges would've been levied that night if the two children (esp a 6-7 yr old) had been raped, nor do I think their condition would be described the way it has been. JMO, and I know it won't keep people from thinking the worst if they're more inclined to.

I completely agree with you. "Intent to harm" was his main allegation. I believe something happened to the girls, but I do not believe they were raped, and I think the media knows that they were not. I think both LE and the media are trying to make sure that we, the public, take this seriously, but I don't think this is a case of child rape and assault based on what I have heard. (Thank goodness for that).

that they were dropped off makes sense to me I do believe these two could not completely go through with whatever evil they had planned and let them go.

Thanks, elmomom! I posted the incorrect link at first, but even that link only claims that the DA told media the girls had been victims of SA...however, SA can take many, many different forms, including inappropriate touching, fondling, etc. To jump to the most egregious conclusion doesn't seem supported by the charges, the things the DA has said about their health that night they were recovered, nor by what Sheriff Wells said at the PC.

I agree, modesty blaise. Something happened during their captivity...was it something spiritual, even, that convicted them during this crime? Did the girls start praying? (Remember the little boy who was kidnapped and started singing a favorite gospel song in the back seat until his captor stopped the car and told him to get out? ;))

Also...at first we were told they'd been dropped off at a home in Richville, and escaped. But the fact that there are only two crime scenes (their vegetable stand area and the home of the perps) rules out another home being in the picture. So I think the later version (that they were dropped off by their captors--the version at the press conference)--must be the accurate one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member