GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the child is endanger they will. And its always documented here in Long Island, NY.

Yeah not always. We lobbied to get this changed but so far, it's still an archaic system of using amber alerts. This guy was clearly dangerous and the children were in danger. I've talked to the one girl's mom at length about it. She called and called and tried to get something done, but nothing could be done.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Death-s-lure-was-ice-cream-2159342.php

Some of the comments here sound strange to me, I live not that far from here and have relatives living in Ogdensburg, right near where the girls were abducted from, Have visited area frequently and have seen many, many Amish folk at Walmart, Price Chopper and roadside stands.

I have never heard disparaging remarks about the Amish, have not seen them being treated badly, their lifestyle is curious to those of us not Amish, there carriages, their horses, their beautiful sheds and their lovely vegetable.

I do not understand dragging up what ifs, about puppy mills etc. Come on, this is a family/community that is devastated.
We are not used to abductions, we are so sad today.

And kids in that area certainly are not strong swimmers, goodness, that is a first, do u not understand the strong currents in the St. Lawrence river?? And other rivers in the area have very strong currents. Kids in this area of NY state prefer to go in community pools.

An artist sketch has been produced of the older girl and I guess there will be one of the younger girl soon.

http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-ne...-alert-two-children-abducted/27466832#!bDj3s6

Yeah, I grew up on the river. Myself and every single adult my age and kid we know swims in the river. The current is very strong. We are all very good swimmers. The rest, I disagree strongly, but I guess that's a matter of opinion.

Some of the comments here sound strange to me, I live not that far from here and have relatives living in Ogdensburg, right near where the girls were abducted from, Have visited area frequently and have seen many, many Amish folk at Walmart, Price Chopper and roadside stands.

I have never heard disparaging remarks about the Amish, have not seen them being treated badly, their lifestyle is curious to those of us not Amish, there carriages, their horses, their beautiful sheds and their lovely vegetable.

I do not understand dragging up what ifs, about puppy mills etc. Come on, this is a family/community that is devastated.

And kids in that area certainly are not strong swimmers, goodness, that is a first, do u not understand the strong currents in the St. Lawrence river?? And other rivers in the area have very strong currents. Kids in this area of NY state prefer to go in community pools.

An artist sketch has been produced of the older girl and I guess there will be one of the younger girl soon.

http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-ne...-alert-two-children-abducted/27466832#!bDj3s6

Not everyone is familiar with the Amish community. This thread has been a great learning experience for me. Unfortunate for the circumstances but an eye opener none the less. Please jump in and add what you know!

Is it just me or does the sketch look more like a male person? When i first saw it i thought it was the suspect!

I think the sketch artist sucks. The middle part and freckles scream amish girl. They should draw them with their hair down (imo) or braids. Instead of the hard middle part and updo platt they wear under their bonnets.

I don't mean any harm but is that sketch FM or the perp??

It's of FM. I don't see crossed eyes in the sketch (maybe they aren't severely crossed?) but I do see freckles!

Is her hair short or is the image showing it pulled back? Do the girls typically wear bonnets all the time or just when working outside?

I think the sketch artist sucks. The middle part and freckles scream amish girl. They should draw them with their hair down (imo) or braids. Instead of the hard middle part and updo platt they wear under their bonnets.

Agreed completely, where ya from?

I can't get the presser on my phone. It's just not going anywhere when I click. Someone please give the rundown if possible

http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-ne...-in-search-for-2-amish-girls/27476426#!bDs5Tl

Speculating that someone may have issue with the Amish isn't strange. I live in Ohio, and I've certainly heard people who are disgruntled about buggies on the road, taxes, and all sorts of things. It's not even unheard of - not that long ago, there was the man who shot a bunch of Amish schoolgirls. There are certainly people out there who target others of a different faith or lifestyle.

No new news-mission moves on-looking at several different areas-and patterns-leads being followed up-need public's help

Search is on roadways-areas have terrain issues-utilizing Border Patrol...leads on the vehicle and other info too-all being followed up-continuing to communicate with Amish Community

No real new updates.
Continued searching and following up "leads" called in about suspicious white cars.
Sketch artist sketch of the 12 year old only. Family wouldn't agree to the six year old being sketched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim