NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone with a better photo of the note ?

Because my mom said to me that she already found such handwriting in French people (whom mother tongue is French).

My idea was finding the note photo to the CNED www.cned.fr to ask them if they might recognize a person.

But the photo is such of poor quality that it needs photoshopping to better read.
I have zero ability for photoshopping such a photo.

Anyone can enhance the photo on the computer before I send it to the CNED ?

Thanks

Anyone with a better photo of the note ?

Because my mom said to me that she already found such handwriting in French people (whom mother tongue is French).

My idea was finding the note photo to the CNED www.cned.fr to ask them if they might recognize a person.

But the photo is such of poor quality that it needs photoshopping to better read.
I have zero ability for photoshopping such a photo.

Anyone can enhance the photo on the computer before I send it to the CNED ?

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/ElleryDoe/...41828.286926211667897/375330576160793/?type=3 I think this is much better..

I didn't forget about you Ellery Doe...

A document found with her body suggests she was native to Canada or Europe. ??????

http://unidentified.wikia.com/wiki/Chautauqua_County_Jane_Doe

It has not been released how long she was dead. Strange. She was also sexually assaulted. First time I read this..but I could be wrong...always thought it...logical to me...no shoes, no panties....

recognizable face.....

b* A borderline heading indicates that the face of the victim was somewhat recognizable, yet it may have been somewhat decomposed or damaged to hinder visual identification.

I didn't forget about you Ellery Doe...

A document found with her body suggests she was native to Canada or Europe. ??????

http://unidentified.wikia.com/wiki/Chautauqua_County_Jane_Doe

It has not been released how long she was dead. Strange. She was also sexually assaulted. First time I read this..but I could be wrong...always thought it...logical to me...no shoes, no panties....

recognizable face.....

b* A borderline heading indicates that the face of the victim was somewhat recognizable, yet it may have been somewhat decomposed or damaged to hinder visual identification.

I think that refers to the note in her pocket--with the handwriting that looks Canadian or European.

Let add the IUD not available in the US in those days !!

Let add the IUD not available in the US in those days !!

Yes, and some of the clothing was made in Europe. But I thought "document" probably referred to the note specifically.

I posted this a while back.... I'm looking at the numbers, and the only thing that comes to mind, is..... millage reports.

I could have believed real estate prices... but those are usually rounded...e.g. 52000. 95500.....

Mileage, and perhaps bank account amounts.... but bank totals would have the fractional amount ...

If it's millages, I'm guessing they would be for cars, not trucks. Unless they were all newer. As commercial trucks pack on the mileage in short order....

I cant think of any other purpose of the numbers populated down to the ones place. These could be for an expense report, or company millage log....

That said, there is nothing to suggest that this note is even hers. Could be the killers.... which is what I am leaning towards.

Lastly, if these were telephone numbers, I'm sure law enforcement would have figured that out, and called them.....

Actually, LE figured out the strongest possibility being a phone number. In 2L-5N, without the area code.
We have to figure out from which area, even LE didn't manage to do so

Wasn't that system abandoned decades before she was found?

Hi Eddie, thanks for joining. Up the thread you can read a lot about the -sometimes exhausting- attempts to deceiver the note. Also about possible phone numbers. I still think it could be a decoy...and the note not even being hers. Maybe somebody gave it to her because the address and phone number of the motel are on there. If I recall right in those days there was still a motorshop at the address and the note could be about motor parts....looked at that as well.. really don't have any ideas left.. 68301 seems to be a piston...the others....nothing..I could found...so stuck again.

I have my doubts about the numbers being European handwriting..studied this for a while but I'm still not sure about this. Is the way the 7 is written the trigger? Does anyone know that? Or in other words what makes people think this is European handwriting?

Hi Eddie, thanks for joining. Up the thread you can read a lot about the -sometimes exhausting- attempts to deceiver the note. Also about possible phone numbers. I still think it could be a decoy...and the note not even being hers. Maybe somebody gave it to her because the address and phone number of the motel are on there. If I recall right in those days there was still a motorshop at the address and the note could be about motor parts....looked at that as well.. really don't have any ideas left.. 68301 seems to be a piston...the others....nothing..I could found...so stuck again.
I have my doubts about the numbers being European handwriting..studied this for a while but I'm still not sure about this. Is the way the 7 is written the trigger? Does anyone know that? Or in other words what makes people think this is European handwriting?

Not only the 7, but also the 1, A and R and only abbreviations are written in script.

My mother has similar handwriting & she is French, all her schooling was French.

The 7 but most definitely the number 1. My mother was from Spain and both her 7s and 1s were written in that style.

The 7 but most definitely the number 1. My mother was from Spain and both her 7s and 1s were written in that style.

Thank you Tony and welcome.

I'm Dutch and I write the 7 and 1 just like that. How do people from the states write it? BTW I think she's probably European or has European/Canadian roots....but who is she?...... There is this one woman from The Netherlands that really could be her but there is so little information and she is stated with blue eyes. And than another woman who would fit quit well, but is listed as white/Hispanic.... and than my "old time" missing woman Mary Flanagan from Ireland, still considering her...her brothers and sister still need closure....still looking out for her....http://www.doenetwork.org/cases-int/1140dfuk.html

I have a lot about her story.....

This may be a sexist statement, but that handwriting sort of looks like a man’s handwriting, rather than a woman’s

Still an open question...how do Americans right this numbers and letters?

White/Hispanic = if it's the only negative, go for submitting !!

Stranger things did happen, and forensic estimate about race can be wrong.

This may be a sexist statement, but that handwriting sort of looks like a man’s handwriting, rather than a woman’s

My mom writes similarly. So, unless she has a secret penis, she is indeed a woman.

Not a sexism question, but handwriting estimate for gender are often inaccurate IME.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back