NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I spoke to a police detective, he says we should find out if blue coloured contact lenses were available in Germany in the 80's. He said that the eyes can change colour after death but not as drastically as from blue to brown. Otherwise he says comparing the morgue pic with the one of Elfriede is the same person. He says the lips are a bit thinner in the Id composite but the mole on left, the lips, the nose everything is the same on Elfriede.

I spoke to a police detective, he says we should find out if blue coloured contact lenses were available in Germany in the 80's. He said that the eyes can change colour after death but not as drastically as from blue to brown. Otherwise he says comparing the morgue pic with the one of Elfriede is the same person. He says the lips are a bit thinner in the Id composite but the mole on left, the lips, the nose everything is the same on Elfriede.

No where her eye color is stated....I think they were brown....

Bit of Hope, her eye colour is stated on Namus, I just translated it for the pink ladies. Definitely says brown on Namus.

Bit of Hope, her eye colour is stated on Namus, I just translated it for the pink ladies. Definitely says brown on Namus.

I'm talking about the German Lady...please....

Oh, I'm sorry. The German lady has blue eyes. I enlarged the pic of her.

Giucy, if you read this: please come back.....!!

attachment.php

guys i don't know how helpful it can be
but to me it looks like it's written "Sas.K.R.Or." or just "Sas.K.R.O." and "S.Aog." or "S.Avg."
plus people in the hotel claimed they had never seen her before, so maybe she wasn't the one who wrote this letter
i feel like they havent given out much information of her autopsy, like is the scar on her throat from a thyroidectomy??

Attachments

• 15727257_375330576160793_6181862659476751788_n.jpg
    15727257_375330576160793_6181862659476751788_n.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 205
Back here, only for this case.

Meanwhile, Khulumani support group had a meeting about this case with specialized lawyers.
They unanimously said that this case could be strongly linked to a crime of apartheid because of the very typical MO.

For the IUD in SA in the '80, it was not offered if supplies were lacking during a specific period.
However, if supplies were available, it was commonly offered in colored, white, black.... wards.
Policy was clear that IUD had to be offered in State hospitals, provided supplies were available. You can't offer something if supplies are not available, mind you !

Also, the police killed white people against the regime. Skin color doesn't actually rule out a murder of apartheid.

I've also learnt that the SA prosecution is much more willing to prosecute crimes of apartheid per Khulumani 's knowledge..

For the German lady, I let you work on it because I have zero clue in German. You are much more competent at it.
If the UID is the German woman, great. Otherwise, back to the drawing board.

I agree with the note being more confusing than helpful. For this reason, I focused on the MO more than on the note.

Back here, only for this case.

Meanwhile, Khulumani support group had a meeting about this case with specialized lawyers.
They unanimously said that this case could be strongly linked to a crime of apartheid because of the very typical MO.

For the IUD in SA in the '80, it was not offered if supplies were lacking during a specific period.
However, if supplies were available, it was commonly offered in colored, white, black.... wards.
Policy was clear that IUD had to be offered in State hospitals, provided supplies were available. You can't offer something if supplies are not available, mind you !

Also, the police killed white people against the regime. Skin color doesn't actually rule out a murder of apartheid.

I've also learnt that the SA prosecution is much more willing to prosecute crimes of apartheid per Khulumani 's knowledge..

For the German lady, I let you work on it because I have zero clue in German. You are much more competent at it.
If the UID is the German woman, great. Otherwise, back to the drawing board.

I agree with the note being more confusing than helpful. For this reason, I focused on the MO more than on the note.

Great to have you back!! THX

Attachments

• Schnberger_3.jpg
    Schnberger_3.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Schnberger_1-300x219.jpg
    Schnberger_1-300x219.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Schnberger_2-191x300.jpg
    Schnberger_2-191x300.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 80
Compared to the post-mortem pic, her bone frame is inconsistent.

On the post-mortem pic, she has slender bones. She looks like a petite lady.

The German lady has heavier bones, even if we account for weight loss.

Compared to the post-mortem pic, her bone frame is inconsistent.

On the post-mortem pic, she has slender bones. She looks like a petite lady.

The German lady has heavier bones, even if we account for weight loss.

And she has blue eyes. Still working on the Anny Heyligers case. They state that she had grey/blue eyes but looking at her pictures it looks nothing like that, either brown or hazel..trying to find that out.

Still working on the Anny Heyligers case. They state that she had grey/blue eyes but looking at her pictures it looks nothing like that, either brown or hazel..trying to find that out.

Ok, but what about bone frame/build ? I'd start by this one before moving on eye color etc....

Because if, like Elfried, MP has a heavy bone frame, it rules her out without headache.

From the post-mortem pic, JD is a petite lady, on the slender side (even if her weight is normal for height per stats).

IMO, build is much more telling than weight itself.
Weight can change.
Bone frame doesn't change : even if a petite lady puts on 10kg, her bone frame is still of a petite. If a heavy-built lady loses 20kg, she still has a heavy-built bone frame.

Ok, but what about bone frame/build ? I'd start by this one before moving on eye color etc....

Because if, like Elfried, MP has a heavy bone frame, it rules her out without headache.

From the post-mortem pic, JD is a petite lady, on the slender side (even if her weight is normal for height per stats).

IMO, build is much more telling than weight itself.
Weight can change.
Bone frame doesn't change : even if a petite lady puts on 10kg, her bone frame is still of a petite. If a heavy-built lady loses 20kg, she still has a heavy-built bone frame.

This is not about Elfried but a Dutch missing woman.

Still working on the Anny Heyligers case. They state that she had grey/blue eyes but looking at her pictures it looks nothing like that, either brown or hazel..trying to find that out.

More than her eye color, I think that JD's nose is bigger than Anny Heyligers.
And teeth are not perfectly aligned on JD, while they're 100% straight on Heyligers' pic. Our JD doesn't have the gap on her front teeth like MP has.
Furthermore, JD's lips are thinner than MP.

It looks like a near match though.

Personally I don't see Elfried being Ellery doe...
Just a feel....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicamcolon
Back