NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's interesting, that is indeed an overkill and would explain why she has never been identified. I do agree that it is weird that a middleaged upper-middle class/middle class lady can disappear just like that.
It's the only hypothesis consistent with the MO, the sexual assault, the taking away one shoe, the note and the autopsy.

Also, white SA can share these kind of features too.
Or she can be a foreigner in the struggle against apartheid.
Can't say one way or another though

Bit of Hope and Guic0

Dirty blond hair is a darker shade of blond, not hair that is blond AND dirty (as in not washed).

I got this from the internet to explain it better (Please not, I didn't bold this, it came that way) :
Dirty blonde hair color is a medium-hued blonde with tones of wheat, or, well, “dirt” color strewn throughout. Consider this shade if you have green or brown eyes and a medium-toned skin.

Thank you for correcting my mistake.

Apologies to Bit of hope for having unintentionally misled you.

Thank you for correcting my mistake.

Apologies to Bit of hope for having unintentionally misled you.

Please, no worries. I hope you don't mind that it gave me a giggle :)

Reading the book "Incorruptible" by Evelyn Groenik.

From the French docket she could read, Dulcie September was shot with five bullets in her face. She was shot on the front.

Our JD was shot with three bullets in her chest and a bullet in her mouth.

I can't help but notice the similarities between both cases.

From the book "Incorruptible".

Netherlands was home of the Anti-Apartheid Movement in the Netherlands (AABN), which was active against the regime.
More info here : https://socialhistory.org/en/dossiers/anti-apartheid/1980s-6?language=nl

Bit of hope, can you contact a charity linked to SA politics to inquire more about the US & Canada ties with the regime ?
Since Dutch is your mother tongue.

Meanwhile, if you know of a current ANC bureau in Netherland, you'd be great if you can contact them.

Thank you for the better photo of the note, now to tinfoil enough to make Alex Jones jealous.
I think it says;
- Sas. K. R. Oi

I wonder if Oi should have been Oy.

With Finnish companies, the word "Osakeyhtiö" is the equivalent of "Limited". It's abbreviated to Oy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osakeyhtiö

So could that first line refer to the name of a company?

I wonder if Oi should have been Oy.With Finnish companies, the word "Osakeyhtiö" is the equivalent of "Limited". It's abbreviated to Oy.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OsakeyhtiöSo could that first line refer to the name of a company?

Interesting possibility ! In such case, could she had inquired about companies helping Pretoria regime, so flouting the official Finnish position against apartheid ?
Only a question, not 100% sure.

FWIW, Finland played a major role in dismantling apartheid : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland–South_Africa_relations#Apartheid (yeah I know, Wikipedia !)

So did Sweden http://www.sahistory.org.za/sites/d...rtheid_and_the_emergence_of_book4you.org_.pdf
https://www.democracynow.org/2014/7/3/one_of_our_greatest_friends_mandelas
FYI, PM Olof Palme was assassinated in 1986 one week after a speech against apartheid.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/world/europe/in-swedish-case-ghosts-of-apartheid.html?referer=

OTOH, Denmark banned all trade with SA in 1986 ; Finland, Norway and Sweden followed in 1987 http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:272620/FULLTEXT01.pdf

As our JD's IUD was fitted in late '70s-early '80's, she might had a IUD imported from these countries. However, don't quote me on this one because it's only wild speculation, I have nothing tangible to go further on this one.

Also, if the Finnish theory stands, she could had been a Finnish lady fighting against apartheid even if she was not a South African herself.
Same for Sweden, Norway, Italy & Netherland.

However, France & UK were a whole different ballgame. See the book "Incorruptible" I told earlier

FYI, the ANC had offices in the US, Canada, Sweden & Italy : http://www.sahistory.org.za/sites/default/files/DC/sesep87/SeSep87.pdf
Yeah I know, a 1987 magazine !
However, it highlight the international fight against apartheid around the world.

So, focusing about the hypothesis of apartheid murder doesn't limit ourselves to one country.
I want to go as far as focusing at foreign women fighting the struggle outside of South Africa. The more I think, the more I'm convinced that we have to dig deeper in this specific lead.

I wonder if Oi should have been Oy.

With Finnish companies, the word "Osakeyhtiö" is the equivalent of "Limited". It's abbreviated to Oy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osakeyhtiö

So could that first line refer to the name of a company?

To me they looked like military abbrevations. But when I took a look, they didn't make much sense. I then checked apartheid abbrevations due to Giuc0's observations and they made more sense.

Sas = Sairasajoneuvoasema /ambulance station or in apartheid abbrevations , South African Students
K. R. =K.R means in Apartheid abbrevations Danish Programme to Combat Racism
Oi = closest I found was Oik which means oikeus/justice, but in Apartheid abbrevations SOIR is Swedish Organisation for Individual Relief

K. R = K.R means in Apartheid abbrevations Danish Programme to Combat Racism
Ba = Ba means in Apartheid abbrevations Bermuda Archives/ British Public Record office

http://www.liberationafrica.se/about_us/abbreviations/
http://wiki.narc.fi/portti/images/d/dd/Sotilaslyhenteet.pdf
and as book called "collective violence and the agrarian origins of South African Apartheid, 1900-1948"

Do you think that we should contact LE to share this ?

Bit of Hope and Guic0

Dirty blond hair is a darker shade of blond, not hair that is blond AND dirty (as in not washed).

I got this from the internet to explain it better (Please not, I didn't bold this, it came that way) :

Hahahaha ok thanks!

It sounds like it makes sense, but it is still wobbly as a theory. There's no known motive for an apartheid activist to be in Canada/ USA at that time period, without that missing piece it falls flat. One way would be to try and find known apartheid related cases and compare the methods. Then to try to find an event/case from the same timeline that is relatively close.

I wonder were there any protests or seminars nearby? Better yet if there's any seminars or protests with photos, our lady might show up in those; if she was a big enough of a key player to get murdered for it.

Otherwise It might come off as nothing more than a conspiracy theory that they'll disregard immediatly.

Did a quick google search. Found a paper about the Anti-apartheid movement in the US.
This is interesting, it explains why she had the abbreviations of so many student organizations on the paper.

"In October 1983 three- hundred persons convened at the National Student Conference in New York to plan a fortnight of coordinated anti-apartheid action for the following March and April."

http://www.sahistory.org.za/sites/default/files/AAM-US, by Culverston.pdf

With all due respect, this "apartheid" theory is really out there.

There is nothing to suggest in anyway shape or form that this woman, was connected to anything in SA, or marked for death, 5000 miles away in western New York.

We don't even know if this note is even relevant to identifying her, or her killers.

There were quite a number of anti-apartheid activists in the US and Canada at the time. Some of them were trying to persuade the US to be more active against apartheid (I don't know what Canada's position was) and some of them were political refugees. The South African government was--how should I put this?-- not very happy with the situation.

It's not the most likely scenario -- but if she fit into the likely scenarios, she would probably have been identified already.

There is nothing to suggest in anyway shape or form that this woman, was connected to anything in SA, or marked for death, 5000 miles away in western New York.

We don't even know if this note is even relevant to identifying her, or her killers.

I absolutely agree with you, it's a bit of a loonie theory and no offense is taken. As Carbuff said too, she would have been identified if she had a true connection to the Apartheid.

I, at least, am more just throwing around ideas and tin-foiling. Like I said, unless there would be clear and real proof of her connections to anti-apartheid, I wouldn't understand reporting it in. Do I think it's likely she had real connections to it? Not really.

It's good that the community here is willing to keep people grounded, not being sarcastic, because our posts could be taken as two loonies making up their grand schemes of conspiracy.

I absolutely agree with you, it's a bit of a loonie theory and no offense is taken. As Carbuff said too, she would have been identified if she had a true connection to the Apartheid.
No offence taken.

However, when you say "she would had already been identified", I wish I agreed with you !
Unfortunately, the current state per Khulumani Support Group is that most victims ave not been found, let alone identified.

I, at least, am more just throwing around ideas and tin-foiling. Like I said, unless there would be clear and real proof of her connections to anti-apartheid, I wouldn't understand reporting it in. Do I think it's likely she had real connections to it? Not really.
I contacted Doe Network. They believe that this lead should be examined deeper.
If, after a closer exam by LE, evidence contradict this theory, it's perfectly ok.

It's good that the community here is willing to keep people grounded, not being sarcastic, because our posts could be taken as two loonies making up their grand schemes of conspiracy.
I don't believe in conspiracy theory.
If Doe Network passed my suggestion to LE after review, they have reasons for it.
If, after more research by LE, the apartheid theory is wrong, it's very ok for me.

There were quite a number of anti-apartheid activists in the US and Canada at the time. Some of them were trying to persuade the US to be more active against apartheid (I don't know what Canada's position was) and some of them were political refugees. The South African government was--how should I put this?-- not very happy with the situation.
This is a very good motive for Pretoria regime to kill them.

It's not the most likely scenario -- but if she fit into the likely scenarios, she would probably have been identified already.
As I stated earlier, I really wish you were right. I wish I agreed with you.
Unfortunately, per Khulumani Support Group, "she would had been identified already" is not true. It's a myth, not a fact.
Only a minority of assassinated victims have been identified. And Western countries are no different in this stance with apartheid victims. Because of the political interests involved.

Khulumani Support Group is not into conspiracy theory, far from it.

Now, as I said, if a closer exam by LE contradicts this hypothesis, I am fine with suc outcome.

I don't think you or anyone disagreeing with me is my enemy. Not at all.

However, thinking that "she would had been identified" is a myth. I wish it weren't, but alas !

The problem is that it doesn't rule out either.

LE needs to dig deeper. Wait and see.

It sounds like it makes sense, but it is still wobbly as a theory. There's no known motive for an apartheid activist to be in Canada/ USA at that time period, without that missing piece it falls flat. One way would be to try and find known apartheid related cases and compare the methods. Then to try to find an event/case from the same timeline that is relatively close.

I wonder were there any protests or seminars nearby? Better yet if there's any seminars or protests with photos, our lady might show up in those; if she was a big enough of a key player to get murdered for it.

Otherwise It might come off as nothing more than a conspiracy theory that they'll disregard immediatly.

I contacted Doe Network. They answered to me that they passed it to LE after checks.
I cut the pear in two. I wanted to have further eyes pairs to judge before doing anything.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back