NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Neither do I.

I don't see Heilygers being our JD either. Her being missing since 1966 is also against a match.

Neither do I.

I don't see Heilygers being our JD either. Her being missing since 1966 is also against a match.

I think you are right...story doesn't add up.

What doesn't add up is : how she could go to the US without a passport ?
And no element of her having been pregnant when she went missing. I know that much can happen in 20 years, but going to the US from NL with a fake passport and not being caught ? Doesn't add up.

What doesn't add up is : how she could go to the US without a passport ?
And no element of her having been pregnant when she went missing. I know that much can happen in 20 years, but going to the US from NL with a fake passport and not being caught ? Doesn't add up.

This is her story http://www.gemeentepolitieeindhoven.nl/niet-opgeloste-moord-verdwijning if translation doesn't work I will do it. She had a 14 month old child left behind in the house when she went missing. She has blue/gray eyes and she is probably murdered, her body never found.

It worked, thanks.

So, she had a 14mo in 1966. However, leaving without even a coat to go to the US doesn't add up IMO
And I doubt she was murdered in the US !! If she was murdered, she was murdered in a nearby area, at most another bordering European country.
I know strange things happen, but really, it doesn't add up with our JD.

That's why I said the story doesn't add up.

So, we are on the same page.

Back to the drawing board then !!

So, the Khulumani group handed over the case to the SA prosecution last week. If the case wasn't a compelling one for a possible apartheid murder overseas (in a Western country not the least), they wouldn't have handed the case to the prosecution authority.

The SA prosecution has to liaise with the US police. It's the only solution to tell one way or another.
Since last week, no fresher news about the case.

Revisiting the drug deal hypothesis, it doesn't work from the autopsy results. I'll explain myself.

The toxicologic panel resulted negative.

However, history and/or current of substance use leaves signs on your body. Her teeth were very well cared, and the ME didn't find the slightest sign of drug use at her whole autopsy, be her skin, organs.... None, zlitch, nada.
If she were in a drug trafficking business, she would had been quite acquainted with drug use. No one uninvolved in drug use would take part in drug trafficking.

Someone with a low risk lifestyle victim of drug trafficking murder without any trace of use on the autopsy doesn't hold in thin air.

attachment.php

guys i don't know how helpful it can be
but to me it looks like it's written "Sas.K.R.Or." or just "Sas.K.R.O." and "S.Aog." or "S.Avg."
plus people in the hotel claimed they had never seen her before, so maybe she wasn't the one who wrote this letter
i feel like they havent given out much information of her autopsy, like is the scar on her throat from a thyroidectomy??
Thank you for the better photo of the note, now to tinfoil enough to make Alex Jones jealous.
I think it says;
- Sas. K. R. Oi
- K. R. Ba .
- Savg.
They said the IUD could have been from Finland. That handwriting is very close to Finnish taught handwriting, especially the a's, s's and the R. The Blue Boy Motor hill in Vancouver is 2km away from a Finnish Retirement Home that was founded in 1971. Vancouver has about ~4 000 Finnish people and around 200 move there every year. During the 50's and 60's a lot of Finnish people moved to Canada, 10 % (10 000) of Thunder Bay is of Finnish origin and Toronto has about 15 000 people of Finnish origin. Canada has had through the years about 93 500 Finnish immigrants. On top of it, she has a very distinctive Swedish Finn face. Here's a very stereotypical looking Swedish Finn, she's a renowned graphic designer named Sanna Mander, so I figure posting her picture for comparison is okay. Generally the even more stereotypical look is an up-tilted nose like Carl's reconstruction has, which usually is seen in those who have northern Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian heritage.

https://demokraatti.fi/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/mander-1200x675.jpg
Comparing her to Carl's reconstruction, the features are in my opinion very similar.
attachment.php

The most common blood type in Finnish people is A+, just like the UID. She had handmade wool clothes, which is very common and traditional in Finland. All Finnish women know how to knit, it's part of the school curriculum to this day.
Could the numbers be dates but reversed? 1924.23.3 , 1968.30.1, 1974.26.01. If she had a child 15 years prior, 1983 minus 15 is 1968.

As for her discovery place, she might have been going towards Toronto, Toronto has a Finnish consulate.

Just a fun theory that she might have a finnish ethnic background, obviously all of this is the worst type of speculation.

Attachments

• 193UFNY4_LARGE.jpg
    193UFNY4_LARGE.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 113
Thank you for the better photo of the note, now to tinfoil enough to make Alex Jones jealous.
I think it says;
- Sas. K. R. Oi
- K. R. Ba .
- Savg.
They said the IUD could have been from Finland. That handwriting is very close to Finnish taught handwriting, especially the a's, s's and the R. The Blue Boy Motor hill in Vancouver is 2km away from a Finnish Retirement Home that was founded in 1971. Vancouver has about ~4 000 Finnish people and around 200 move there every year. During the 50's and 60's a lot of Finnish people moved to Canada, 10 % (10 000) of Thunder Bay is of Finnish origin and Toronto has about 15 000 people of Finnish origin. Canada has had through the years about 93 500 Finnish immigrants. On top of it, she has a very distinctive Swedish Finn face. Here's a very stereotypical looking Swedish Finn, she's a renowned graphic designer named Sanna Mander, so I figure posting her picture for comparison is okay. Generally the even more stereotypical look is an up-tilted nose like Carl's reconstruction has, which usually is seen in those who have northern Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian heritage.

https://demokraatti.fi/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/mander-1200x675.jpg
Comparing her to Carl's reconstruction, the features are in my opinion very similar.
attachment.php

The most common blood type in Finnish people is A+, just like the UID. She had handmade wool clothes, which is very common and traditional in Finland. All Finnish women know how to knit, it's part of the school curriculum to this day.
Could the numbers be dates but reversed? 1924.23.3 , 1968.30.1, 1974.26.01. If she had a child 15 years prior, 1983 minus 15 is 1968.

As for her discovery place, she might have been going towards Toronto, Toronto has a Finnish consulate.

Just a fun theory that she might have a finnish ethnic background, obviously all of this is the worst type of speculation.

Interesting...I see the missing woman having blue eyes.....not sure about anything any more but UID has brown eyes....

The woman I linked is not missing, I didn't mean to imply that! Oops If I did, she just is a public figure with stereotypical Swedish Finn features. It was just for comparisons sake. :)

My only issue with this hypothesis is her dark hair and dark eyes.

How often you find Finnish/Swedish petite women with dark hair and dark eyes ? Just wondering

Spoke again with the SA association.

What the association thinks about the case is that the note was probably put here to mislead the US police. She was very clear that it was typical of SA informers abroad to kill someone, then tampering the scene with fake notes, adding stuff not belonging to the victim, or taking away the victim shoe....

They'll contact Pink ladies, to get to know more.

Digging in old Canada missing women cases, most of the time no where even listed. Found this (probably not her) just to illustrate http://edmontonsun.com/2012/12/17/f...sure/wcm/5ea78432-27ce-4fdb-911d-07ad11e5bca9

Missing in 1971, 3 months pregnant, originally from Sask, husband (paratrooper in the military) wanted her to have an abortion, she was afraid of him...petit, dirty blond hair (ahhhh, wat is dirty blond?)

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2676dfab.html They say she has a tattoo of an H on her shoulder...lasered away???

Lasered tattos in the 70's-80's ? :eek: Laser tatoo removal was at its infancy, and would had been very obvious on the autopsy. It would had been very obvious for anyone seeing the area, mind you !! https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...tain-a-deep-history-of-tattoo-removal/281630/
If it was the case, the ME would had found it during the exam. A lasered tatoo would had been mentioned in the description if our JD had one.

And our JD didn't fit the profile for permanent tatoos in those days. In those days, upper-middle class women like our JD didn't get permanent tatoos. Tatoos were linked to marginalized people in those days.

Nowadays, it would had been a very different story. Nowadays, tatoos are not confined to marginalized folks.

For me, the person is a blatant rule-out.

Digging in old Canada missing women cases, most of the time no where even listed. Found this (probably not her) just to illustrate http://edmontonsun.com/2012/12/17/f...sure/wcm/5ea78432-27ce-4fdb-911d-07ad11e5bca9

Missing in 1971, 3 months pregnant, originally from Sask, husband (paratrooper in the military) wanted her to have an abortion, she was afraid of him...petit, dirty blond hair (ahhhh, wat is dirty blond?)

The story doesn't add up. Among that, because the MO doesn't fit the story. I know that the husband was a military, but overkilling his wife in such way, please !!

"Dirty blond hair" because her hair was blond & dirty.

My only issue with this hypothesis is her dark hair and dark eyes.

How often you find Finnish/Swedish petite women with dark hair and dark eyes ? Just wondering

cache.php

Northern Nordics have about 50/50 situation with dark hair and brown eyes, so if someone's a northern Finno-Swede(which her features resemble) they have a 50/50 chance to have dark hair and eyes.

Spoke again with the SA association.

What the association thinks about the case is that the note was probably put here to mislead the US police. She was very clear that it was typical of SA informers abroad to kill someone, then tampering the scene with fake notes, adding stuff not belonging to the victim, or taking away the victim shoe....

They'll contact Pink ladies, to get to know more.

That's interesting, that is indeed an overkill and would explain why she has never been identified. I do agree that it is weird that a middleaged upper-middle class/middle class lady can disappear just like that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back