NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looking closer I see where those zip codes are connected to Germany/Austria. My geography is abysmal and I was looking at a map. But yeah... those two countries. Interpol isn't worth a rats patoot. is there a craigslist or MP forum in Germany or Austria?

Going to search now.[/FONT]

Not to be unkind or discouraging in anyway. I searched all European databases as far they are available...I contacted charity MP sites in The Netherlands and Germany and Giucy and I explored Interpol. But more eyes see more and different things...so your welcome. This is a German site http://www.duwirstvermisst.de/

16142695_387325844961266_1964888723753412240_n.png

New pics on facebookpage.

The sign besides Prisoner's name and address looks very much like the Hebrew letter "aleph" in script and cursive. JMO

Finally a better picture of her. What about Marthe Turcotte as a possible match? She was lastseen in Montreal on September 13, 1971. Her sister dropped her off at theJean-Talon metro station but she was never seen again. Marthe was a student innursing at Thetford cegep situated in Thetford Mines.

https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2014003874&id=6
Stats:

Martha born 1952 UID born between (estimated) 1946 and 1953. Fits in range
Brown hair, brown eyes UID brown hair, brown eyes

Martha height Unknown
Age at disappearance 19 She would be 31 in 1983
Unknown if Martha gave birth

I changed Jane Does picture (horizontal turn around)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• showImage.jpg
    showImage.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 106
  • ellery doe horizontal changed picture.jpg
    ellery doe horizontal changed picture.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 103
  • ellery doe compositietekening.jpg
    ellery doe compositietekening.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 177
For me, it's not a match.

1) UID's face shape is longer than MP

2) IUD's eyes are nearly almond shape, while MP's eyes are bigger

3) IUD's nose is smaller, MP is more similar to potatoe nose.

There are too many differences for a bona fide match

The sign besides Prisoner's name and address looks very much like the Hebrew letter "aleph" in script and cursive. JMO

Ok, based on this sign and her anthropologic features I think she might be a Sepharade Jewish.

Sepharad Jewish are Jewish from Mediterranean countries: North Africa, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece.
They were expelled in 1492 from Spain by Isabel the Catholic at the time of the Reconquista.
ETA : Ashkenazim are of Eastern Europe : Germany, Austria, ex-USSR States.

The intense dark eyes and hair, her light brown, maybe olive (difficult to say from the photo) skin, makes me think of this possibility. You can also confuse them with Latino/Hispanic.
Or she might be a Jewish woman of South America, immigrated in Europe or Canada.

In those days, there were quite a number of secular Jews in Europe.

I doubt she was from Eastern Europe, or maybe siberia. But IMHO, it's unlikely.

I don't follow you...what kind of sign and where do you get it from?

I know it is the NCIC' acronym. But the way it's written makes me think that the "N" is very similar to a capital "aleph" and the way "IC" is written is very similar to a cursive "aleph".
In the purple square 16142695_387325844961266_1964888723753412240_n.jpg

Hebrew alphabet 101 : http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm

(and yeah, I have some notions in Hebrew language)

Maybe they are unrelated to our UID

I know it is the NCIC' acronym. But the way it's written makes me think that the "N" is very similar to a capital "aleph" and the way "IC" is written is very similar to a cursive "aleph".
In the purple square
attachment.php

Hebrew alphabet 101 : http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm

(and yeah, I have some notions in Hebrew language)

Maybe they are unrelated to our UID

I read National Crime Investigation Centre NCIC....

True.

It is about the handwriting style that made me think about it

Back to the note.

In the two first lines, we can read "KR".
Sas.k.R.h. 24233, K.R.Ba. 68301

This common point made me think about searching a company with "K.R" in its name. The company had to have branches all over the Canada.
On this Wikipedia page, letter K : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_of_Canada#K

The likeliest company IMO is Kruger Inc.

By searching on their website, Careers, bingo !
They have sites at :
Vancouver (BC)
Scarborough (ON)
Sherbrooke (QC)
Regina (SK)

So, it could had been Kruger,
Regina branch
Bas St Laurent (QC) branch
Scarborough (ON) or Sherbrooke (QC) branch

Your opinion ?

Hey on that note. Possibly figuring out the weight of his rig and how many kilometers he drove. Starting and ending???

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Hey on that note. Possibly figuring out the weight of his rig and how many kilometers he drove. Starting and ending???

Welcome to Ws ARTEMIS1759!
Someone moving, or hiring truck and has a disagreement with truck driver about weight and/or distance and cost, gets shot?
speculation, imo

Thanks for the welcome. No. W depending on where it was found...on or near body...could be his. Trucker doing some late night numbers crunching...figuring how to doctor log book? Just a thought.

Did Saskatchewan ever have the old five digit system like the US? Maybe some places later then others?

Gunshot to the mouth would mean IMHO that twards the end she was still alive laying face down. Grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head and put the muzzle in her mouth to finish her off. Just MHO.

Did Saskatchewan ever have the old five digit system like the US? Maybe some places later then others?

Giucy and me are trying to find that out. I send an E-mail to the relevant company to find things out, but so far no reaction.

Sorry, where are my manners....WELCOME.

Link for now, apparently they did at one time have 5 digits.
https://books.google.ca/books?id=9W...epage&q=five digit phone saskatchewan&f=false

Links from 1961, historical information for telephones.
http://www.cbc.ca/archives/entry/telephones-push-buttons-in-exchange-names-out

Telephone subscribers in urban areas will soon have new phone numbers to learn, too. Customers' familiar two-letter, five-digit numbers using exchange names will be replaced by a seven-digit number. For example, Klondike 5-3598 becomes 555-3598. With more telephones each year, the exchange system is running out of numbers. Many number combinations aren't possible when they're based on words. But, Mitchell assures listeners, seven-number dialing is no harder than two-letter, five-digit calling.

Gunshot to the mouth would mean IMHO that twards the end she was still alive laying face down. Grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head and put the muzzle in her mouth to finish her off. Just MHO.

Some of us think it's more logic that she was dumped there, it's not known if there was a huge amount of blood on the scene...but If she was shot there, there would be. She was partly glad, no shoes, no underwear....sound more like a sexual related dispute to me... but than again she had to much 'upscaled' cloths to be a sex-worker...a homemade skirt hmmm.... it's puzzling me too..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04
Back