GUILTY NY - Fahim Saleh, 33, millionaire tech entrepreneur, dismembered, Manhattan, 15 July 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video and more pictures of Haskil here:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/17/tyrese-haspil-charged-with-murdering-tech-ceo-fahim-saleh/

Also, I read the Haskil lives in Brooklyn, and grew up in Long Island, but still looking for the article stating such.
What was he doing in the Crosby address lobby I wonder?

I thought it may have been an attorney's office, but according to google, it's residential.

Also from your link:

"Haspil handled Saleh’s “finances and personal matters,” Harrison said."

Ok found it here....lives in Brooklyn, raised in Long Island.
Also found several references to Haskil being a track star in HS.

Haspil, who grew up on Long Island and lives in Brooklyn, was taken into police custody Friday morning in the lobby of another luxury apartment building several blocks from where Saleh was killed, NYPD Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison said.
Personal assistant charged in dismembered tech CEO's killing

The suspect attended Central HS in Valley Steam, LI:

(Snip) Eleven Central High School students competed at the Future Business Leaders of America New York State Leadership Convention in Rochester from April 13 to 15, earning six first place titles and a fourth place title.

First place awards went to Chinoye Okoli for the Basic Decision Making event...and Tyrese Haspil for Website Design.

The 10 winning students will travel to Atlanta, Georgia this summer for the National Leadership Convention, where they will compete against students from across the country.

Central High School business students advance to nationals

It seems the suspect could have had it all, but he took a detour.

True dat!! And I bet you this isn't his first rodeo....JMOO

Was this TH being anonymously interviewed in the media?:
"I think it was an overseas situation where they hired a hit man to do this and maybe the person is on a plane out of here," a friend of Saleh told NBC New York. Detectives are said to be looking into that possibility.
Sources: Beheaded, Dismembered Tech Entrepreneur Found in Luxe NYC Apartment
I say that because:
On Friday, the former assistant, Tyrese Devon Haspil, 21, was arrested and charged with murdering Mr. Saleh, 33. Some investigators theorized that the suspect had tried to make the killing look like a professional assassination to divert attention from himself.
Tech C.E.O.’s Former Assistant Charged With His Grisly Murder

I thought it may have been an attorney's office, but according to google, it's residential.

Also from your link:

"Haspil handled Saleh’s “finances and personal matters,” Harrison said."
Many luxury NYC apartment/ condo buildings have Dr's and Dentists and law offices on the ground floor. My in-laws lived on 5th Ave in such a building. Moo.

Was this TH being anonymously interviewed in the media?:
"I think it was an overseas situation where they hired a hit man to do this and maybe the person is on a plane out of here," a friend of Saleh told NBC New York. Detectives are said to be looking into that possibility.
Sources: Beheaded, Dismembered Tech Entrepreneur Found in Luxe NYC Apartment
I say that because:
On Friday, the former assistant, Tyrese Devon Haspil, 21, was arrested and charged with murdering Mr. Saleh, 33. Some investigators theorized that the suspect had tried to make the killing look like a professional assassination to divert attention from himself.
Tech C.E.O.’s Former Assistant Charged With His Grisly Murder
I think it was the woman friend who said that, while interviewed in that clip and not wanting to be identified. The friend is also referred to a "she". (imo she sounded a bit too perky for my taste, in this awful situation)

I’m thinking the planned killing was out of anger but after the killing he got a bright ideal that if he could dismember the body to completely get rid of it in easy to carry trash bags and clean up the crime scene that it might be considered a missing person case instead of murder.

I wonder what's in his background, hobbies, earlier part-time jobs (perhaps, assisting in construction/building work) that at 21 years of age the suspect knew how to operate that electric saw like a pro.
I'm a little old retired lady and I operate an electric chainsaw. They're safer than gasoline ones (or so I tell myself) Mine has a kickback preventer/cutoff thing. It's not real hard to operate.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/DefendantSearch

CourtNew York Criminal Court
Case #CR-013859-20NY
Defendant Haspil, Tyrese D

Defendant
  • Name:Haspil, Tyrese D
  • Birth Year:1999
Incident and Arrest
Incident
  • Date:July 13, 2020
  • CJTN:69397568N
Arrest