NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am in the wrong forum please advise ! Will Prince Andrew be coming to the US for questioning at the least ?

I have a question.

(I'm trying my best to phrase this correctly and respectfully. I know you have strict pro-victim rules. I'm not trying to say that she should be in trouble necessarily, I'm just genuinely confused about the legal stuff and how it is working in this matter. Hopefully I did it ok.)

Could someone please explain to me why Virginia Giuffre nee Roberts is not in criminal or civil legal trouble herself for the things that she did in connection with Epstein once she had reached legal adulthood?
What did she do that could get her into legal trouble?

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
4h

New: Prince Andrew gives up the ghost—finally conceding that he's been served by Virginia Giuffre's lawsuit in a joint stipulation with her counsel.

FAEe9qGVgAYUSsC

ETA for clarity:

Briefing schedule arranged for 13 Oct has been cancelled.

Deadline for PA's response is 29 Oct.

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.nysd.564713.19.0.pdf
    81.8 KB · Views: 0
VRG has stated that she was trained in how to lure other victims for Epstein, assigned to do so, and did so successfully.
She has also stated that some of this she did as a legally adult 18 and 19 year old.
SBM.

But you don't legally cease being a victim of sex trafficking when you turn 18. Even if that was the case VRG was 17 when she claims to have met PA, so it's a moot point with regards to the civil case. And let's be fair, VRG was a few weeks into her 19th year when she broke away from JE and GM in Thailand.

JE and GM controlled her life from the age of 15. Where she lived, what she wore, who she met, everything. She was on call 24 hours a day to give JE 'massages' or 'meet' his clients. She travelled travelled extensively with them. And she already had a damaged upbringing prior to meeting JE and GM.

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.nysd.564713.20.0.pdf
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
It's very telling IMO that on that trip to Thailand she fully intended to go back, she wasn't looking to escape. Such was the hold that JE and GM had on her. It was only because she met and fell in love with a young Australian man that she got out.

Actually it was said she wanted to leave because Epstein and Maxwell wanted her to have a baby for them

Isnt it strange that VG was flown to another country to have sex with a member of the RF 20+her senior?
Doesnt it ring any alarm bells for you?
Were there any cameras in GM house?
It is all very strange and suspicious.
Im amazed that such situation took place and nobody intervened.

I read a valid point today elsewhere. Theres only one entrance into Tramps and yet all the media out there .....there wasnt one photo of Andrew and Virginia going in or out of the club...which given their obsession at the time with photographing the Royals that is kind of odd.

I read a valid point today elsewhere. Theres only one entrance into Tramps and yet all the media out there .....there wasnt one photo of Andrew and Virginia going in or out of the club...which given their obsession at the time with photographing the Royals that is kind of odd.
Bringing that quote forward from @Dotta's link above:

A friend of the Prince Andrew's last night said: 'Shukri Walker seems to be in a minority of one in her recollections.

'Tramp nightclub, which does not have either a back or side entrance, was a popular celebrity hang-out and had paparazzi staked outside of its doors every night of the week.

Eyewitness who says she saw Prince Andrew dancing with his sex accuser 'will testify' in court | Daily Mail Online

But I'm not so sure. I find it really hard to believe you can have a basement nightclub without a fire exit. The most relevant plans I can find are from 2009, but there doesn't seem to be any major planning applications between then and 2001. I find them a bit confusing but there are definitely fire exit(s). Main stairs to reception ringed blue. Possible fire exits ringed red. "Fire escape corridor" highlighted in yellow. Basement:

upload_2021-9-29_9-50-50.png

I'm finding the plans a bit confusing and I can't see where the fire exits come out on the ground floor. But the planning application is for a ground floor smoking terrace in the rear alleyway. Ground floor:

upload_2021-9-29_10-1-9.png

Marked in red on google maps roughly where the smoking terrace would be:

upload_2021-9-29_10-5-26.png

There has to be more than one exit to Tramps, even if they just used it for bin access in the alleyway.

Hopefully this link will work for the planning docs:

09/01942/FULL | Alterations to fenestration and installation of a screen at ground floor to create a smoking terrace within rear lightwell and installation of 6 condenser units at roof level of Princess House. | 40 Jermyn Street London SW1Y 6DN

If not it's searchable from here (40 Jermyn Street):

Search and comment on planning applications | Westminster City Council

Last edited:
Jeffrey Epstein’s estate has agreed to disclose a confidential settlement agreement that Prince Andrew invoked in an attempt to scuttle a lawsuit filed against him by Virginia Giuffre, a U.S. court filing revealed on Thursday.

On Thursday, Boies followed up with another letter informing the judge presiding over this dispute about the breakthrough regarding Epstein’s estate.

“Jeffrey Epstein’s Estate has now consented to Ms. Giuffre providing a copy of the confidential agreement at issue to Prince Andrew,” Boies told Senior U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska. “We thus request permission from the Court pursuant to this Court’s Protective Order to furnish a copy of the release to Prince Andrew’s counsel.”

Jeffrey Epstein's Estate Agrees to Disclose Confidential Deal Requested by Prince Andrew, Court Docs Say

Attachments

• boies-93021.pdf
    326.6 KB · Views: 2
What did she do that could get her into legal trouble?

She recruited vulnerable girls to be victimized by Epstein. She made numerous allegations against many high profile people, and later admitted that she made numerous mistakes regarding her age when she met Epstein as well as persons, names and dates of alleged offences.

Legally, she can account for a faulty memory, but recruiting underage girls for a pedophile is a serious offence. She can claim that she "reluctantly" lured girls for Epstein, but she was age 17 or older when she chose to do that. I'll look for links that she was financially compensated for the services she provided to Epstein.

"Eventually, she said Maxwell trained her to recruit new girls for Epstein.

“Jeffrey was very particular in the kind of girls he wanted. First off, the younger the better.”

Epstein said that to her, Giuffre claimed, and “Maxwell said that too. During the training and telling me how to do it, she said ‘You always have to go for the youngest-looking ones.’”

Giuffre said she reluctantly brought other girls to Epstein.
Epstein Victim: Ghislaine Maxwell Made Me Recruit ‘Youngest-Looking’ Girls for Epstein

""When confronted with her own contradictions and evidence from the proceedings, Mrs. Virginia Roberts admitted that she had made mistakes regarding the places, dates and persons would allegedly assaulted her," the statement said."
Jeffrey Epstein accuser testifies against modeling agent in Paris

Many people object to being falsely implicated as perpetrators of assault against Guiffre

"In the memoir, Giuffre said she was just 15 when Maxwell spotted her working at President Donald Trump's Mar-A-Lago resort (page 22). (In a 2016 deposition, Giuffre said she misremembered and was actually 17.) "​

These are the most significant allegations in Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre's unsealed memoir

She recruited vulnerable girls to be victimized by Epstein. She made numerous allegations against many high profile people, and later admitted that she made numerous mistakes regarding her age when she met Epstein as well as persons, names and dates of alleged offences.

Legally, she can account for a faulty memory, but recruiting underage girls for a pedophile is a serious offence. She can claim that she "reluctantly" lured girls for Epstein, but she was age 17 or older when she chose to do that. I'll look for links that she was financially compensated for the services she provided to Epstein.

"Eventually, she said Maxwell trained her to recruit new girls for Epstein.

“Jeffrey was very particular in the kind of girls he wanted. First off, the younger the better.”

Epstein said that to her, Giuffre claimed, and “Maxwell said that too. During the training and telling me how to do it, she said ‘You always have to go for the youngest-looking ones.’”

Giuffre said she reluctantly brought other girls to Epstein.
Epstein Victim: Ghislaine Maxwell Made Me Recruit ‘Youngest-Looking’ Girls for Epstein

""When confronted with her own contradictions and evidence from the proceedings, Mrs. Virginia Roberts admitted that she had made mistakes regarding the places, dates and persons would allegedly assaulted her," the statement said."
Jeffrey Epstein accuser testifies against modeling agent in Paris

Many people object to being falsely implicated as perpetrators of assault against Guiffre

"In the memoir, Giuffre said she was just 15 when Maxwell spotted her working at President Donald Trump's Mar-A-Lago resort (page 22). (In a 2016 deposition, Giuffre said she misremembered and was actually 17.)​

These are the most significant allegations in Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre's unsealed memoir
Thanks @otto .Yes, VG recruited other girls for Epstein. But I've imagined she'd avoid the potential "legal trouble" since she was a minor herself when all this began. I think LE consider Epstein, the Prince and Maxwell big fish and will be grateful for the details VG provides without charging her. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1