NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Zoo is small, they have 2 female giraffes two years old. They had lots of space, people couldn't get close. So tall!!!!
I got to pat Zebras. Saw lots of monkeys, and of course loads of koalas and kangaroo types, and two wombats because I am in Australia.
I seriously went there to bond with the giraffes. They are waiting to get a male. They have hundreds of acres for giraffes.

https://toowoomba.brisbanetimes.com.au/2016/12/21/new-breeding-program-tall-order-darling-downs-zoo/

Darling-Downs zoo has beautiful Giraffes. I hope they get a male soon and start having babies, possumheart. How exciting that will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you paid your 5.00 bucks? Only those that paid can see him! [emoji12]

I joke. I think he is. I keep checking and haven't seen him. Must be tucked away. ❤️

When my gson is this age do they actually sleep get down , close their eyes, and dream giraffe land or are they like needing only 8 minutes a day

[FONT=&amp]Their mobility is necessary for them to be able to nurse from their mother.

Within the first day, they are expected to run.

[/FONT]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)] despite being the tallest animal, giraffes have the shortest sleep requirements of any mammal,

[/COLOR]

Just rolling with the first thing that crosses my mind --- look out!!

sleeping-giraffes-1__880.jpg
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
sleeping-giraffes-9__880.jpg

[FONT=&amp]looks like a crash landing!

[/FONT]
sleeping-giraffes-6__880.jpg
sleeping-giraffes-5__880.jpg
[FONT=&amp]My gson only [/FONT] only need 30 minutes to two hours of sleep per day;

http://wfla.com/2017/04/15/baby-giraffe-facts-what-to-expect-after-aprils-baby-is-born/

http://www.boredpanda.com/giraffes-shortest-sleeping-animal/

Hahaha Cariis I was just going to post the bored panda link. Was trying to find out how long babies sleep for!! [emoji851]

Why don't they lay their necks flat out? Seems like it would be more comfy. Idk. I'm not s giraffe though.

sleeping-giraffe-1__880.jpg

April-the-giraffe-how-do-giraffes-sleep-standing-up-lying-down-879163.jpg

many animals do indeed sleep standing up, including flamingos, zebras, cows, horses and elephants

sleeping-giraffes-10__880.jpg

What's up?!
c56e44ff74b99097fa0e84b4295c518a.jpg

They call it sleep I called it a short black out!!

iloveuselessknowledge_2014-12-08_11-44-33.jpg

Too many carbohydrates

i-46ddb4140d70562aec49df54c204f31f-Sleeping_asian_elephant_wikipedia.jpg

Battery ran out !

White-Rhino-Sleeping.jpg

It was a great workout

slide_440132_5799666_free.jpg

Practicing for the nest next gymnastics Olympics

vulnerable-giraffe.jpg

Charmin toilet paper !

84905202.jpg

Back from the dentist !

smiling_monkey.jpg

Gas sucks!

1142945.large.jpg

No idea

84905196.png

Migraine bug off

a96852_a18.jpg

I just saw "Mini-me" Oliver run for the first time! So cute! I'm glad both April and her little one are doing well.

We're waiting for the sale at Mattress Firm

funny-sleeping-animal-2012-06.jpg

Concussions suck

funny_animals_sleeping_12.jpg

Another drunk day at the beach!

funny_bear_sleeping_2.jpg

1500 Egyptian Cotton Satin

dog-sleeping-bed-funny-animal-photos-18__605.jpg

Ok I will stop that was fun -- for me at least !!!!!

Ok I fired my hairdresser back off !

dog-sleeping-bed-funny-animal-photos-31__605.jpg

Why don't they lay their necks flat out? Seems like it would be more comfy. Idk. I'm not s giraffe though.

Just a guess I think they are trying to make themselves smaller and harder to find??

56ef810250a1313c9e7f02e95c79a9f7.jpg

Opy sleeping in s basket on my table now. Le sigh. Because there is nowhere else to sleep.

I loved all of the pictures! I am going to have to learn to laugh inside though because my husband is looking at me funny with much greater frequency than normal. Also, I don't want him to think I am so happy he can head butt me again.

I loved all of the pictures! I am going to have to learn to laugh inside though because my husband is looking at me funny with much greater frequency than normal. Also, I don't want him to think I am so happy he can head butt me again.

Ha!

It's a great thread- much needed in the events of the last three weeks lets just keep laughing we have no other real choice, do we?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back