NY - Gov Spitzer tells staff he's linked to prostitution ring

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's been reported (CNN, I think) that Spitzer's spent $80,000 since 2002 on prostitutes. Incredible. I wonder if his wife knew this when she stood beside him as he read his statement.

I hope Silda Spitzer packs her belongings and gets on with her life. This "supporting your man" under such circumstances is getting really old. She also needs to be a role model for her daughters.

I predict "Kristen" will come out financially pretty well - lots of offers. For $5,000 she'd better be an incredible looking woman. Maybe some of the other women will sell their stories, too.

I wonder about the other clients. Bet there are some men sweating tonight.

ABC news said he asked to have unprotected sex. Great. Was he trying to infect his wife with something, or was he not having sex with her? ABC also stated another woman had a tryist with Spitzer when he was Attorney-General.

I hope she gets a divorce and the judge orders him to pay her $5,500 a week in alimony so he is forced to remember that every time he writes that check out to his wife. Just a thought...

I hope she gets a divorce and the judge orders him to pay her $5,500 a week in alimony so he is forced to remember that every time he writes that check out to his wife. Just a thought...

What a wonderful idea!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336909,00.html

I love these comments from Heidi Fleiss:

"There are so many different forms of prostitution," she added. "Politicians are the biggest *advertiser censored* on earth. They'll change their opinion for any amount of money, you know."

Well on a positive note: after Spitzer resigns, I'm sure he can count on an offer for a substantial part in the remake of the Rankin/Bass Classic, Rudolph's Shiny New Year as Baby New Year.

Check out his ears! Those are what I call Loooooove Handles.

Isn't that amazing? I hope that they impeach him. It seems that almost everyone hates the guy.

he is intensely disliked by fellow politicians, business leaders, etc here in NY -- as a gubernatorial candidate, he ran on the old "ill restore the honor & morals,etc" blah, blah, blah
when news broke, the floor on the NYSE erupted into cheers -- literally

WAS a democrat. Heard he's immediately changing over to the Republican party!

Just kidding! LOL........

xxxxxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss:

what is really ironic about this is that IIRC a provision in the patriot act is what allowed the feds greater ability to check out the financial transactions ---- gotta love it !!!

OMGOSH, , I think I woke the whole house laughing at your picture. ROFL truly ROFL with tears in my eyes!!

I have to admit I've been giggling at your "Let It Grow" siggy line ever since this debacle was publicized. :blushing: :D

I wonder when this entire investigation of Spitzer began?? In politics, you just never know what might have triggered this, and who the investigating agencies might be. To have been a fly on the wall.
Alan Derschowitz is saying they went after Spitzer, and the Emperor's Club got taken down as a result of that effort.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that's how it got started. I don't buy the whole "we thought someone was blackmailing him so we kept the investigation quiet" excuse they've thrown out there.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that's how it got started. I don't buy the whole "we thought someone was blackmailing him so we kept the investigation quiet" excuse they've thrown out there.
It certainly be interesting to know how all of this came about. It's as if someone decided to take him down. We need a timeline.

One of his big mistakes (if it is true) was attempting to get his name off that wire transfer. He would have had to speak to someone in management in order to even try to get that accomplished.

It's a small world on Wall Street.

hahaha you funny girl.. :crazy: After catching up on here I realized this man didn't just make a mistake or two outside of his marriage he definately has a serious problem.

I think she suffered enough on Feb 13th, don't you?

:crazy:

I keep seeing those ears and wonder if she grabbed on to them... OK. It's definitely bedtime for me. :D

I love these comments from Heidi Fleiss:

"There are so many different forms of prostitution," she added. "Politicians are the biggest *advertiser censored* on earth. They'll change their opinion for any amount of money, you know."

Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black!

OMG! Your cracking me up! Obviously his $$ is the only thing that got him any nookie..

When he was running for Gov I always wondered what his wife saw in him. She really is a stunning woman. And he is, well, frankly kind of a troll. Of course, at the time, I thought he was a moral man with high standards & I can understand her attraction to someone like that, even if he was not physically attractive.
It's amazing that this did not come out during his run for Governer. I am also dying to know who else is on the client list for the Emprorers club.

He had better resign today, he is truly showing how arrogant he is by playing Let's Make a Deal on the state's dime. What a hypocrite, NYS is in enough trouble right now with out this guy jerking us around. It infuriates me to think of Spitzer sitting in his Park Avenue apartment, while the rest of the state waits in turmoil.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back