NY - Gov Spitzer tells staff he's linked to prostitution ring

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been working on it, but dh keeps saying the money transfers are being held up for some reason. :waitasec:

:crazy:

Buzz, wouldn't it be something if "Kristen" was an illegal alien? Naw, it couldn't be that good, could it? lol
Tm, it would be "Sleeping With the Enemy" all over again. lol

Why is it that such a hateful "joke" is accepted? I do alot of good things for people and don't "screw" anyone in my career as a lawyer. This kind of mindless generalization is deeply offensive and not even pertinent to this thread.

Elliott Spitzer has been soliciting high priced call girls for the past six years!! This supposedly is in the NYT. I'll have to look for it online.

The ultimate insult to his wife is to allow her to go out in public by his side. He should take the prostitue to stand with him. At least that's honest.

Why is it that such a hateful "joke" is accepted? I do alot of good things for people and don't "screw" anyone in my career as a lawyer. This kind of mindless generalization is deeply offensive and not even pertinent to this thread.

luthersmama..........don't think this was pointing at you. I was in the Real Estate business for years, took the same flak!

We LOVE you,

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

luthersmama..........don't think this was pointing at you. I was in the Real Estate business for years, took the same flak!

We LOVE you,

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Thanks. It just gets frustrating when I turn myself inside out helping people who can't even pay me and I get lumped together with the relatively few dirty lawyers out there.

Elliott Spitzer has been soliciting high priced call girls for the past six years!! This supposedly is in the NYT. I'll have to look for it online.
nanaandjim, I think the Post had an article that someone posted on another board; it said that Spitzer had hired prostittutes for six years, or so.

Thanks. It just gets frustrating when I turn myself inside out helping people who can't even pay me and I get lumped together with the relatively few dirty lawyers out there.
I think the moderator removed the offending post. Good job moderator. We love you lm, and you too L_M.

The ultimate insult to his wife is to allow her to go out in public by his side. He should take the prostitue to stand with him. At least that's honest.

True, but she didn't have to do it. It gives him public support and makes her look like a fool.

They are saying that, Mark Brenner, who allegedly ran the operation of the Emperor's Club, is an Enrolled Agent. An Enrolled Agent, is a person who has passed a fairly rigorous course on tax code/tax law, conducted by the IRS. They, along with CPA's, and Tax Attorneys, can legally represent clients in front of the IRS. On CNN they are a little confused as to what an Enrolled Agent actually is.

Sooo question.. will the call girl be charged with anything? :waitasec:
Unless they are given immunity for their testimony, I bet all of the call girls that they can identify will be charged. Were Heidi Fleiss's girls' charged or was it just Heidi who took the rap?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back