Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For example, I notice in the Jan 4 post Abigail linked earlier, there had been quite a few previous posts about phone pings, and the phone 'timeline'. Specific questions were being asked about exactly why a picture would have been taken of it, and why LE were not with the finder of the phone.

The finding of the phone is an odd thing. I'm just thinking it could be even odder than we think.

I don't think that was what Abigail meant, and it most certainly, definitely, is not what I meant.

I want to see which have been very sensitive areas to investigate in the past. Which areas we may have been led away from looking at, and where that leading (or distracting) may even have been successful, so we missed something.

Nothing to do with provoking people.

THANK you Zwiebel! No, it is most CERTAINLY not what I meant. Let's please remember that we are all on the SAME TEAM <modsnip> in wanting to find justice for Jennifer. <modsnip>

Now, I am off to peruse those old threads again...I've made it through page 5 of the first one.

This case gives me the impression that a clever (or maybe manipulative is a better word) mind has been at work here. Too clever for their own good, and they haven't been able to resist showing it.

A person can fall silent when they have realised they have made a mistake and gone too far, but they cannot take back what's already out there.

Especially if there are a load of armchair detectives out there who keep rehashing inconvenient matters. Must be really irritating.

What I love is when people who have something to hide start attacking the people who are getting closest to the thing they want to hide - it's like sticking a massive billboard up, saying 'Don't look here!'

Lol, I mean, how helpful is that?

I agree wholeheartedly. One thing I go back to was the post when a new and recently very quiet ( absent) poster was first here and someone mentioned the gps watch and posted a comment from a webpage by GR about how he liked the model.
As if by some unknown connection the ws thread blew up with all sorts of distracting posts.
That is an example of a person realizing maybe they missed something, when they thought that they had covered all their bases.
Distraction , red herrings really can derail a good line of thought.

I'm ploughing through all the media links. Yuk. Eye opening. Not for what they do say, but what they don't!!

Now I REALLY understand why Joe was so infuriated.

I agree wholeheartedly. One thing I go back to was the post when a new and recently very quiet ( absent) poster was first here and someone mentioned the gps watch and posted a comment from a webpage by GR about how he liked the model.
As if by some unknown connection the ws thread blew up with all sorts of distracting posts.
That is an example of a person realizing maybe they missed something, when they thought that they had covered all their bases.
Distraction , red herrings really can derail a good line of thought.

Good point -- distraction and red herrings -- that's what I'm going to go looking for as I peruse the threads. <modsnip>
So...shall we add the GPS watch to the list? From what I remember of that discussion, it seems to be a really good lead, that I HOPE LE has followed up on.

I'm ploughing through all the media links. Yuk. Eye opening. Not for what they do say, but what they don't!!

Now I REALLY understand why Joe was so infuriated.

OK, I was working my way through page 5 of thread 1, and came across some media postings, and it reminded me that the list of news links that is here on WS (with reference to JR) is not complete. If we come across a MSM article that is not in the WS list, what do we do? Send it with a note to the moderator?

OK, I was working my way through page 5 of thread 1, and came across some media postings, and it reminded me that the list of news links that is here on WS (with reference to JR) is not complete. If we come across a MSM article that is not in the WS list, what do we do? Send it with a note to the moderator?

bbm: you can post it on the media thread.

Also, the first mention I can find in msm of Jennifer's LAST KNOWN hair colour, run alongside the 'may have changed her style/colour stuff, is December 17th. Did it really take that long for media to realise they should have been running both bits of info together, or am I missing all those reports?

Lol, I'm asking for missing media reports, and Abigail's asking where to post them. In the media thread please......I'm there waiting!

reminder: please do not get snarky with one another folks. Address the post... not the postER.

:tos:
:nurse:

bbm: you can post it on the media thread.

I seem to have misplaced the media thread. And I was just there two days ago...

Can someone tell me how to get there?

Nevermind...just found it

But if he is guilty, why would he even plant her phone, knowing that LE could maybe get evidence off it? Why wouldnt he just have thrown it away where it couldnt be found? Unless, he knew there might be evidence on it that would exonerate him and he wanted it to be found?

Well of course, I don't REALLY know what happened to the phone but I wonder about a few things..

If the phone was never found, it may seem more strange, considering the van was found.

Also, if hypothetically GR had ever pretended to be someone online to engage Jennifer in online games, excedra - there could be evidence in the phone suggesting that Jennifer did talk to someone else - (I can't see Jennifer doing anything shady but GR - clearly, we can agree that he has the capability.)

I just think it was simple,the phone was thrown about to stage that Jennifer became victim to foul play.

I am sure that GR deleted whatever he needed to delete prior to it being thrown and I'm sure he had no reason to worry about fingerprints or anything else because afterall, he was her husband.

just putting this date here as I was trying to figure out the approximate time for tox reports due back.. (usually six weeks iirc)...

so that would put us on or around 9 april 2013 if the report takes the full six weeks.

Just want to say...

Although several here have been over what they feel is everything about Jennifer's case, their is nothing wrong with others going over it again if that is what they want to do. Who knows it might help and I agree with Abigail, we all want Justice for Jennifer so if you don't want to go over it... fine, if you do... great.

Ima

Also, the first mention I can find in msm of Jennifer's LAST KNOWN hair colour, run alongside the 'may have changed her style/colour stuff, is December 17th. Did it really take that long for media to realise they should have been running both bits of info together, or am I missing all those reports?

If the hair dye box was empty. Wouldn't it imply that JR's hair color had been changed? If her hair color had been changed after her recent visit to the saloon. This would seem very suspicious due to the seeds being planted by GR & associates that Jennifer Ramsaran had simply left by her on volition.

If JR's hair was the original color once her remains were located. This would also be damning, imo..
Wondering who purchased the hair dye, and if investigators have followed up on a dated receipt, etc..

If the hair dye box was empty. Wouldn't it imply that JR's hair color had been changed? If her hair color had been changed after her recent visit to the saloon. This would seem very suspicious due to the seeds being planted by GR & associates that Jennifer Ramsaran had simply left by her on volition.

If JR's hair was the original color once her remains were located. This would also be damning, imo..
Wondering who purchased the hair dye, and if investigators have followed up on a dated receipt, etc..

They were quick to point out she doesn't like cheeseburgers but no mention of the name of the color on the box of hair dye?

Jim Dunn; father of a missing/murdered son shared the amazing story of his 21 year journey seeking answers & justice for his son at the 2013 CUE missing/murdered person conference.
'Many times you hear, 'no body, no tox reports, no COD, no crime/prosecution'..
"I say BS"!

http://books.google.com/books/about/Trail_of_Blood.html?id=PpwCQRQicEoC
Trail of Blood: A Father, a Son and a Tell-Tale Crime ... - Google Books
books.google.com/books/about/Trail_of_Blood.html%3Fid%3...
When Jim Dunn got the heart stopping call every parent dreads: "Your son has ... it set into motion a 21 year nightmarish odyssey of desperate searches. ... Review: Trail of Blood: A Father, a Son and a Tell-Tale Crime Scene Investigation

"......Well, the Mom we talked to now and then..."
http://www.wbng.com/home/Police-Search-Around-Home-of-Missing-Woman-183965521.html
Dec 18th, 2012

'The kids miss their old Mom, not the one..."
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1525009601/Missing-womans-husband-speaks?mobRedir=false
Jan 30th, 2013.

This is a tiny thing that makes me stop in my tracks. I don't know what, if anything, it could mean at all.

I do know I find it an unusual way to refer to someone you know - 'the Mom', 'the one'.....I can see why one person might have a pretty unique way of speaking to the press. Yet here are two people doing it, in reference to the same person, just over a month apart. Had the person in the last article remembered the comment from the first, and was echoing it, consciously or unconsciously?Or had they been reading through old articles and.....I don't know, I really don't, but I can't help thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954