Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why just us locals? Seems anyone interested in the case should comment regardless of their location.

I don't see how to get around the required fields of entering a US state and zip code under the details required to register, to post a comment. I live in Germany.

Jennifer's physical address is actually in Norwich, NY. It was the sheriffs dept, state police and fire police from Norwich that worked the crime scene the day Jennifer's body was found. Norwich fire dept might have a page, but I do believe it is pretty much the same person running all of those pages. Chenango Co emergency management page and Norwich, NY fire dept. With all of our little towns, we have a large amount of volunteer firefighters and ems, entire fire depts. and towns ran by volunteers - I see how confusing this can be due to our little communities blending together (schoolwise and sometimes our emergency services as volunteers can't always do anything more than transport a patient to the hospital) I hope this helps

Not questioning your info at all, but I'm confused why there are so many reports of Jennifer being from New Berlin. How could that have happened?

I did notice someone pointed out the loose mistake and the ed responded. Took it very well too, because it is awful when you miss a mistake like that. I had a period a while ago where I started writing were for where, or vice versa. Very annoying.

At least online a person can make changes though. Hope it didn't make it to the print edition!

http://www.evesun.com/30seconds/reaction/

Their - There and They're - The english language :facepalm:

I did notice someone pointed out the loose mistake and the ed responded. Took it very well too, because it is awful when you miss a mistake like that. I had a period a while ago where I started writing were for where, or vice versa. Very annoying.

At least online a person can make changes though. Hope it didn't make it to the print edition!

Well, ahem, can we guess who sent the message?? (the same person who spelled murderer as "muderer"). :blushing: And yes, Brian did take it graciously.

You don't have to register to post on 30 seconds...just go to 30 seconds section, and at the top click on where it says "Submit 30 seconds online" and type out your message, and then you just need to say if you're a man or a woman and where you're from --(they have all the little villages and towns listed, and then "outside Chenango").

With regard to Jennifer's address...her postal address could be Norwich, even though she lived closer to New Berlin. If you're out in the country on a rural route, that's how it works -- I think because the rural route drivers work out of the bigger post offices.

Perhaps they need all evidence in order to charge the POI with the correct charges. Or maybe there was more than one person involved and they have to figure out all the details to charge the correct people with the correct crimes. Hopefully it all happens soon!!!!

Well, ahem, can we guess who sent the message?? (the same person who spelled murderer as "muderer"). :blushing: And yes, Brian did take it graciously.

You don't have to register to post on 30 seconds...just go to 30 seconds section, and at the top click on where it says "Submit 30 seconds online" and type out your message, and then you just need to say if you're a man or a woman and where you're from --(they have all the little villages and towns listed, and then "outside Chenango").

With regard to Jennifer's address...her postal address could be Norwich, even though she lived closer to New Berlin. If you're out in the country on a rural route, that's how it works -- I think because the rural route drivers work out of the bigger post offices.

Oh, I see! They only make it difficult to pay them to read the ES, but not to make a comment? How odd. I hadn't even bothered to check because I was so sure they'd be wanting my state and zip code.

I'm not sure I have fully understood about where Jennifer lived. Is it that officially, her address is in Norwich but generally people in that area count themselves as being from New Berlin? It's doubly confusing for me because I've actually lived in several of the places in Chenango County. Only they were in England, and I keep having to shut off the old map in my mind that makes me keep thinking things like, "Why on earth are they mentioning Norwich when it's in a completely different county from Guildford?"

I'll get there in the end. Behind everyone else, but I will get there.

Not questioning your info at all, but I'm confused why there are so many reports of Jennifer being from New Berlin. How could that have happened?

That address would actually be South New Berlin if it is an actual address different from Norwich. South New Berlin is another town all together. I don't want to go into detail more than this, but I don't know why it has always said New Berlin. It is weird, huh? We are so use to everyone flubbing it up, we never thought about it. I remember arguing with a woman at our local store when she said, "Jennifer wasn't even from here" I responded by saying, she has culture, you wouldn't know her" So I would think this was mentioned somewhere before, I can't seem to find it, but thems the facts kid :)

It just seems that everything that could get confused in this case was, from the start. From hair colour to car colour to address. Not to mention the public searches that were requested not to take place, while at the same time everything that was found seems to have been found by civilians.

It's a good job I'm not a conspiracy theorist - my brain would be going into overdrive now.

BBM
That address would actually be South New Berlin if it is an actual address different from Norwich. South New Berlin is another town all together. I don't want to go into detail more than this, but I don't know why it has always said New Berlin. It is weird, huh? We are so use to everyone flubbing it up, we never thought about it. I remember arguing with a woman at our local store when she said, "Jennifer wasn't even from here" I responded by saying, she has culture, you wouldn't know her" So I would think this was mentioned somewhere before, I can't seem to find it, but thems the facts kid :)

upstate, you're terrifying to an English person brought up to respond with an "I'm ever so sorry, but I think you might find.."

I've got to say though, I admire your speaking your mind; from your heart too, I think.

BBM

upstate, you're terrifying to an English person brought up to respond with an "I'm ever so sorry, but I think you might find.."

I've got to say though, I admire your speaking your mind; from your heart too, I think.

Always from the heart. Some have an easy time with putting thoughts into words, I do not have this gift. I really am trying to be witty and not rude. The one time I was rude, I didn't leave room for error. I truly am not trying to offend anyone at anytime and I hope my posts don't come off as rude.

The typo DID make the print edition :facepalm:

Oh dear. Too much blogging and not enough proofreading.

Never mind. Jennifer's story made the news. There were quotes in it. Tiny bits of additional information. That's good and right.

I'm sure you don't offend anyone here, upstate. I find you positively inspirational.

The typo DID make the print edition :facepalm:

Well, it had already gone out by time it was brought to the editor's attention. I'm just delighted that Jen's story actually made the print edition!!:Banane01:

I'm sure there must be a perfectly good reason why the typo hasn't been fixed in the online edition.

I think I have to ask Abigail, because I did the original post. I'm hanging fire because I'm working on a timeline and will be adding that to the media/map thread. The timeline is starting to look a little strange to me, as I'm listing events in date order. Maybe everything will clear itself up when I get to the end....

I didn't realise the online candlelight vigil was going ahead this weekend - I wish I'd known! Jennifer's sister has thanked people for their support. I think it's wonderful to know that keeping Jennifer's case in the spotlight is bringing some comfort to her loved ones. And I really hope authorities are pulling out every single stop they can, because this case just aches for justice. And I'm sure justice is within reach.

I think I have to ask Abigail, because I did the original post. I'm hanging fire because I'm working on a timeline and will be adding that to the media/map thread. The timeline is starting to look a little strange to me, as I'm listing events in date order. Maybe everything will clear itself up when I get to the end....

I didn't realise the online candlelight vigil was going ahead this weekend - I wish I'd known! Jennifer's sister has thanked people for their support. I think it's wonderful to know that keeping Jennifer's case in the spotlight is bringing some comfort to her loved ones. And I really hope authorities are pulling out every single stop they can, because this case just aches for justice. And I'm sure justice is within reach.

I always get mixed up with time changes -- but I think it's time to light a candle right now.

:candle: Prayers for justice for Jennifer, and for comfort, peace, and safety for her children, her parents, and her friends and extended family who love and miss her.

I'm thinking, Zweibel, that once an arrest is made, should probably start a new media list, because that will stir up a flurry of news reports. So...could have several lists: List I: Missing & Found Deceased, List II: arrest and pre-trial, List III: Trial

Hey everyone! I'm sorry this is last minute, but On the J4J page is following:

♥ *♥ Join me for Jennifer! ♥ *♥
Who would like to join me in lighting a candle for Jennifer and having a moment of silence and prayer? I would like to ask everyone to light that candle tonight at 9:00 pm, and join me in 5 minutes of silence and prayer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't see this in time, please know that anytime you take to do this is just wonderful! When the J4J page does this again, i'll be sure to share!

Thank you all... :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members