Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you do your tree, nanasbabes? We had really bad storms here, so I couldn't do mine.

I didn't get it done yet we had rain :( I'm gonna try to finish it all up this weekend! I have them on both trees but want to put more on it. Where I live if I put enough of them on it will be seen from rt 12 in Norwich! My car decal is a hit! I have had people ask me if i'm scared because it's on my car and my reply is " why be scared just want Justice for her, her life was taken away" :rockon:

Should it be Jennifer Renz Ramsaran?

Anyway;

Jennifer Ramsaran
Cruelty stole you
Snow cloaked you
Care found you
Love is your legacy

Jennifer Ramsaran
Taken too soon
Safe home now

Jennifer Ramsaran
Home where you belong

Jennifer Ramsaran
Cruelly taken. Lovingly reclaimed

A creative soul
Jennifer Ramsaran
Painting heaven now

Jennifer Ramsaran
Forever in our hearts
Justice on our minds

Jennifer Ramsaran
When you were taken
The heavens wept

We miss you Jennifer

Jennifer Renz Ramsaran
Love. Kindness. Creativity

Wow! I think maybe more than one sign. I especially like numbers 1 (!!), 5, 6 & 7.

Yes, definitely, Renz

I was asked to get an opinion from everyone, I will also have j4j post this question later. A memorial is in the works (we know what we want to do) We are doing a nice sign that says, "Jennifer Renz Ramsaran" Please help us decide on what else it should say - I was thinking, "Stolen from us too soon" or something similar. Go ahead and give us some ideas and help us get this memorial up for Jennifer!

The second part of the memorial will be some sort of sculpture. Thank You Firefox and Bob Clemens, the artist that created the sculpture for Megan Sharpton. Megan was a young nursing student that was murdered and she will be remembered by this beautiful piece made for her memorial. We just thought this would be perfect (not repeating the stars of course) I have thought something that represents her artistic side, maybe one of her pieces or a piece that has knitting needles in it or made with knitting needles? Anything really, something as unique and beautiful as Jennifer was. So any ideas at all or maybe we have a sculptor among us? Brain storm and let's make this memorial.

I see where something on Center rd was being talked about, that is great! Need anything at all with that, let me know and I will help! I haven't seen anything being done other than these two, but even if something is being planned, there can't be too many, IMO. Ours will be simple, maybe a bigger one can go there later? I have a feeling though, this will be perfect for Jennifer and I can't wait to hear more ideas!

Anyone is welcome to join us locally and even if someone wants to make or send something, something I have a PO box that can be used to get whatever is wanted to be in her memorials. We have a small local group that will be working together and I am very excited about seeing everything come together!

Get a hold of me for anything. We all seem to have a lot going on, but we are all still coming together in the name of justice for Jennifer. Thank You!

Fixed - worth my first "quote of myself" maybe I can delete the last one - yup, I'm still a newb!

BBM
I didn't get it done yet we had rain :( I'm gonna try to finish it all up this weekend! I have them on both trees but want to put more on it. Where I live if I put enough of them on it will be seen from rt 12 in Norwich! My car decal is a hit! I have had people ask me if i'm scared because it's on my car and my reply is " why be scared just want Justice for her, her life was taken away" :rockon:

I find it of great concern that anyone might feel there is a reason to be scared. This is something I really feel LE should keep on top of - because if people are scared they won't come forward with information. Anyone trying to obstruct people coming forward is deeply suspicious, in my opinion, and police should look at them very carefully.

It's good news in a way though - anyone attempting to scare anyone else is effectively putting a big red flag on their head saying look at me LE, look at me!

Hope the weather clears for you nanasbabes.

If I personally knew a man whose wife was found dead by the side of the road in suspicious circumstances, I sure as heck would think twice about the integrity and possible culpability of the man I thought I knew. Even if it was just because statistically they are often the perpetrator.

My opinion of that man may change greatly, depending on my personal knowledge of him and my conclusions.

I am. And the sun's just come out for me! I can get some nice pictures at last - gotta run!

ETA: Just ran without my tablet, and that's what I'm taking the pictures with...

I'm wondering if a memorial to Jennifer should incorporate "the world", just as a reminder of how her story touched a global audience... who are all still watching and waiting for Justice.

Talking of global - I wish someone had warned me that when you tie blue ribbons around trees in Germany, people ask you why. The next question they ask is where they can read about Jennifer's case.....in German (gulp).

The online vigil is definitely on for Saturday, everyone.

The online vigil is definitely on for Saturday, everyone.

I've added my name too, but sorry for a noob question ... How does this work? I've not attended an online vigil before. Do I have to join at a certain time tomorrow?

I don't know either Pob! Just guessing that you post a nice candle pic or message here, and/or go to the justiceforjennifer fb page and do the same there.

Thanks Zwiebel. Day before Mother's Day seems a great time to remember Jenn. Especially after this week's events in the USA.

That's beautiful zwiebel.

That is sooo beautiful I don't no what else to say! So many caring people here looking for Justice for Jenn, and what about her DH does anyone know what he has been doing lately? Its like we here aare her family!!!! I really feel a connection with everyone here!! We all have the love for her and the want for Justice, thanks to all.

Here's my contribution to the vigil. If you spot any mistakes, let me know. They're not deliberate!

http://www.veryspecialcases.com/index.html

Oh, quite beautiful, just love the photographs and artwork.

Just 2 very small things -- something Joe Mahoney reminded us once -- we only have Jennifer's husband's word that she left on that shopping trip with $500 in cash.

And...I believe Jen's mother has clarified that the correct color of the van is red with an orange hue. I believe Momrids posted it had a "bronze overcoat."

Okay with the cash, thank you.

The colour - it needs to be clarified. Otherwise, it might look as though saying it was maroon was perfectly understandable too, and I don't think it was.

Burnt orange?
Bronze orange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members