Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much to most people's dismay, Trulia nor Zillow are accurate on home values. It drives me nuts that people use them as such.
(eta- I am a licensed Real Estate Broker).
JMO
I really wish we had a local Realtor here who could look at MLS sold comps and give us an idea of sales value.

There is only one comparable found and it is not really all that comparable. The R house is assessed at 199k. They paid $200k for the house.

I think it's lower and a 2 BR/ 2 BA because that is likely Jen's parents house, which is also on the property.

They paid $200,000 for the house and 18.63 acres in 2006 and the Renz house is not included.
The current full market value is $199,400.

What happened to all the people dishing the investigators?
Crow is in season here now yummy.

They paid $200,000 for the house and 18.63 acres in 2006 and the Renz house is not included.
The current full market value is $199,400.

What happened to all the people dishing the investigators?
Crow is in season here now yummy.

$199,400 is the assessor's value. The real market value is a range of $145-$265k with this house falling at approximately $205k. (This is my current understanding of the document I am looking at, but I may come back with a correction).

This case from the DA - a shooting occured in November, then a surprise murder charge slapped down in July 2009. I bet in between the DA's office went really quiet, as well.
http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2009-07-24/7514/Man-indicted-in-Lee-murder/

I couldn't help but notice the Sheriff's office haven't issued a media release about their own good work in this case either. I have to say I expected them to.

I'm beginning to think media releases just aren't the Chenango style.....

Wonder if the Mods will give Jennifer her own Forum?

At this time we won't, but that could change of course. Normally a forum is started when there are several aspects to a case to keep in separate threads but one forum. It makes it easier to keep track of different areas of the case.

Ima

Not sure if we have this 'neighbours are not surprised' article.

http://centralny.ynn.com/content/to...rs-not-surprised-by-ramsaran-arrest/?ap=1&MP4

Reading that article and the comments from many only reiterates how many believed he was guilty but were afraid to say so. I really don't know what that says to our fellow neighbor but I guess it's better than a witch hunt.

I just wish common sense would have been first and foremost in the community and more would have spoken sooner. But that is hindsight now. We can only look forward to Jenn getting Justice and her children getting the support they will need for years to come.

mine didn't go threw either lol

Someone said upthread that comments don't get approved weekends and that they'll probably appear Monday. Don't worry nanasbabes, they're not picking on you - they wouldn't dare!

I'm glad to see you here, Jillian, I've been worried for you at times. Is it greedy of me to hope that maybe other charges might come about in time..? Maybe to do with intimidation or harassment?

Thanks, WD - I'm hoping more along the lines of kidnapping, something to do with unlawful disposing of a body, impeding an investigation (by planting the phone, among other things), and whatever else the prosecutor can muster up!

Wow, I'm so happy to hear this news. Thank you, Cluciano, for mentioning it in Dylan's thread. I'm ashamed I haven't been following as much as I should. :(

Justice for Jennifer indeed.

Wow, I'm so happy to hear this news. Thank you, Cluciano, for mentioning it in Dylan's thread. I'm ashamed I haven't been following as much as I should. :(

Justice for Jennifer indeed.

The arrest came out of the blue yesterday, for all of us.

Good sleuthing there, Zweibel! Seems he's currently practicing general law, and I would guess most of his current cases involve divorces and personal injury and misdemeanors and minor felonies. Probably not much experience with murder cases as either a defense lawyer or as Asst. D.A., but then again, not many attorneys in Chenango would have that experience.

Hmmm....anyone know who defended wife-murderer Wsaliuk in the 3 trials? (I think he changed lawyers at least once).

:jail::jail:

Have fun Remy. I'm sure your new roommates will appreciate your physique as much as you do.

I read of the arrest last late night and,to be honest, I felt a tad ashamed at how joyful I was.
I truly feel for those poor children who have lost their beautiful mother and now will lose their father also.
But I am so pleased that Jennifer will have some justice. And that the truth will come out.

:moo::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member