Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice this quote:

“She’s going to get beaten” if her relationship with him becomes public, he claimed. “I don’t want that (expletive). She’s been beaten before.”

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1169353402/Ramsaran-faces-murder-charge

Maybe we can't discuss it. I think its's time for ES to make a public statement and defend her husband. It's the least she can do.

Wow, no words. :facepalm:
IMO, I bet that is just something that will be used to justify the affair.

Anyone else notice this quote:

“She’s going to get beaten” if her relationship with him becomes public, he claimed. “I don’t want that (expletive). She’s been beaten before.”

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1169353402/Ramsaran-faces-murder-charge

Maybe we can't discuss it. I think its's time for ES to make a public statement and defend her husband. It's the least she can do.

Well, he's been accused of being a domestic abuser. If it's not true.....I don't think he should sue Ganesh, as that would be taking money from Jennifer's children. The husband should just come forward and demand a public apology.

I don't know if there's much hope of Jennifer's best friend coming forward - she didn't seem terribly active on Jennifer's behalf. Especially in the light of publicity work for other good causes that she had done in the past.

Wasn't this attributed to the man Jen was caretaking? That would mean she told him about this, as well as the 'causing pain in the marraige' quote, so this was going on before he kilt her? Right?

Yes, it came from her charge, KW... So unless she stayed in touch with him after Ramsaran told her she had to quit working, he was flaunting his mistress in front of her months and months ago.

Bumping..
(snipped & BBM)
February 28, 2013
Missing woman's sister: 'We miss you'

Police inform kin of body, autopsy

By Joe Mahoney
The Daily Star
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1837420511/Missing-womans-sister-We-miss-you/print

In an interview last week, Ganesh Ramsaran stated that both his sister-in law and his mother-in-law, Carol Renz, began viewing him with suspicion when they learned, following Jennifer Ramsaran’s disappearance, that he had a sexual tryst with one of his wife’s close friends.

When asked by The Daily Star if the affair with one of his running partners was a factor in his sister-in-law and mother-in-law becoming estranged from him, Ganesh Ramsaran stated: “I can guarantee that’s what did it.”

Ganesh Ramsaran also claimed his sister-in-law and mother-in-law have been “brainwashed by those internet predators” involved in running the Help Find Jennifer Ramsaran page.

“These internet predators are evil,” said Ganesh Ramsaran, an IBM project manager. He added: “According to these *advertiser censored* people, I’m the devil incarnate.”

I've had a quick look but I haven't been able to find it - it's the article with the quote where Ganesh thanks those who have been the most important to him....without whom 'I'd be a wreck'.

He'll repay that support by wreaking havoc now, I guarantee it. it's already started and it will get worse. I think this really is the very last minute for people to choose which side of history they want to be on. Honestly and openly, with apologies if necessary. There'll be no going back after this.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Discussing husband of ES is off limits. ES is only discussable with what we know through the media.

Joe Mahoney, should saluted for going above & beyond in his coverage in the Jennifer Ramsaran case.

http://thedailystar.com/reportersnotebook/x701037137/Bike-track-foes-gird-for-battle

It’s been more than two months since the unclothed body of Chenango County mother Jennifer Ramsaran was found off Center Road in the rural town of Pharsalia.

The Chenango County Sheriff’s Office says it is awaiting toxicology results from the Onondaga County Medical Examiner’s office, which performed an autopsy after the corpse was discovered Feb. 26.

Perhaps the most seasoned forensic pathologist I have ever interviewed is Dr. Michael Baden. For 25 years, until his recent retirement, he served as the top forensic expert for the state police. He has also been retained as a forensic expert in numerous high-profile cases, including the murder trial of O.J. Simpson, the prosecution of Marlon Brando’s son, Christian Brando, on a homicide charge; and the investigation into rape allegations against NBA superstar Kobe Bryant, among others.

I reached out to Baden earlier this week and explained to him what I knew of the status of the Ramsaran investigation, in which a cause of death has yet to be announced. Baden advised that such a long delay is not unheard of, especially in a case in which the corpse was near a wooded area and thus exposed to wildlife for many weeks.

“Where there has been decomposition of the body, it can sometimes be tricky to find out the cause of death,” he said.

One factor working in favor of determining the cause of death, Baden pointed out, is that the body was outdoors during many wintry days when temperatures were freezing, thus inhibiting decomposition.

Will take a slice of crow pie.....I was wrong that the CSD were dropping the ball. They took there time, found the truth, and hopefully it will be rewarded with Justice for Jennifer. Great job CSD!! Now to the DA - go get him!

I agree, CC sheriffs did a good job. I think we were all getting nervous, because of the time that passed, but hopefully they just needed the time to get their ducks in a row. Anyway, big pat on the back to them.

Richard Hayner; an aware citizen who operates a nearby sawmill should also be saluted for locating Jennifer Ramsaran's body. Without this discovery Remy Ramsaran, may have escaped Justice, imo....
BBM

March 30, 2013
Missing woman case was cracked by sawmill owner
By Joe Mahoney
The Daily Star

Some owners of rural tracts of land visit their property only infrequently. Richard Hayner of the Chenango County town of Plymouth is not among them.

It was Hayner who located the body of Jennifer Ramsaran off Center Road in the town of Pharsalia on Feb. 26.

While it was a discovery that confirmed the worst fears of her sister, JoAnn Buff of the Schoharie County community of Middleburgh, and her parents, Carol and Thomas Renz of New Berlin, it also provided a measure of closure for them and gave police important new evidence in the case.

Commenting for the first time since he located the body, Hayner, 54, said in an interview: “It does help to put some things to rest. There are three kids who had been looking for their mother. Hopefully, finding the body will help resolve some of the issues that have been in question.”

Hayner, the father of Chenango County Sheriff’s Deputy Kelly Hayner, operates a sawmill in the woods off Center Road. He said he believes in maintaining the property and keeping a close eye on it.

“I check on my lot two or three times a week,” he said. “I also do snowshoeing on it. I walk along the road and I walk all along the woods. It’s important to be very observant of your surroundings.”

"Compare the Evening Star's reporting".....

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2...-in-Pharsalia/
Woman's body found in Pharsalia
The Chenango County Sheriff’s Office, assisted by New York State Police and the Chenango County Bureau of Fire, have located and recovered an unidentified female body, discovered Tuesday evening off Center Road in the Town of Pharsalia...

If he bonds out and has custody until trial, he may well brainwash the children into thinking he is being persecuted. They do not need that on top of everything else.

I just do not understand the low bond/bail.

If he bonds out and has custody until trial, he may well brainwash the children into thinking he is being persecuted. They do not need that on top of everything else.

I just do not understand the low bond/bail.

I don't understand it either. Hopefully politics aren't involved here as far as IBM is concerned or friendships in high places. It did seem like it took a long time for an arrest but really they were just waiting on results.

It does beg the question if public pressure pushed for an arrest and the DA felt compelled?

I don't know, my imagination is getting the better of me, but the low bond is certainly curious.

I don't understand it either. Hopefully politics aren't involved here as far as IBM is concerned or friendships in high places. It did seem like it took a long time for an arrest but really they were just waiting on results.

It does beg the question if public pressure pushed for an arrest and the DA felt compelled?

I don't know, my imagination is getting the better of me, but the low bond is certainly curious.

I highly doubt that IBM even cares. I would not give GR that much credit. He was an employee that they didn't even need to come in to work everyday.

Its not like he was a hot shot at IBM, simply a paper pusher "project manager".

Is it standard in his state to get a low bail?

I highly doubt that IBM even cares. I would not give GR that much credit. He was an employee that they didn't even need to come in to work everyday.

Its not like he was a hot shot at IBM, simply a paper pusher "project manager".

Is it standard in his state to get a low bail?

I understand and agree with you that IBM considers him an EX employee and he was a low level employee at that. But I would think they were trying to avoid bad publicity such as:

Ganesh Ramsaran, of IBM, pleads not guily to killing wife

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/reg...bm-pleads-not-guily-to-killing-wife-1.5288602

I understand and agree with you that IBM considers him an EX employee and he was a low level employee at that. But I would think they were trying to avoid bad publicity such as:

Ganesh Ramsaran, of IBM, pleads not guily to killing wife

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/reg...bm-pleads-not-guily-to-killing-wife-1.5288602

Totally understand what you mean. But I think it would be likely for them to care if it was Ganesh Ramsaran, executive of IBM, pleads not guilty to killing wife.

I wonder if Mr Ramsaran Sr will help with bail. He was the one who came up with the majority of the funds for the billboard that wasn't, iirc. I'm not so sure he will be willing to show as much support now.

I am also of the thought he has had a great weight lifted off his shoulders with this arrest.

:moo::moo:

I wonder if Mr Ramsaran Sr will help with bail. He was the one who came up with the majority of the funds for the billboard that wasn't, iirc. I'm not so sure he will be willing to show as much support now.

I am also of the thought he has had a great weight lifted off his shoulders with this arrest.

:moo::moo:

http://online.wsj.com/article/AP5cb504514f06436fa2a30886c4d854d7.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

"His lawyer, James Chamberlain, says the 38-year-old IBM project manager and father of three has his family's support."

I wish this wasn't so vague as it is, because at least to me, it implies that he even has Jen's family's support, which is definitely not the case. Probably just the way I read that though.

http://online.wsj.com/article/AP5cb504514f06436fa2a30886c4d854d7.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

"His lawyer, James Chamberlain, says the 38-year-old IBM project manager and father of three has his family's support."

I wish this wasn't so vague as it is, because at least to me, it implies that he even has Jen's family's support, which is definitely not the case. Probably just the way I read that though.

Nope, rest assured Jillian it reads : his family's support

No way it implies support from Jen's family!

Is he an only child? He certainly acts like he was spoiled rotten...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV