Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. This.
He finds himself so credible playing the sad husband, that he gets emotional from listening to himself.
Or he is crying because now he hears how unbelievable and irrational he sounds. Nah, he would only think good about himself, nothing else. IMO

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...-time-frame-does-not-add-up-prosecution-says/

Ramasaran time frame does not add up

" Ganesh R. Ramsaran gave police a time frame in which his late wife Jennifer Ramsaran left their home to shop in Syracuse. According to testimony in Chenango County Court Friday, Jennifer’s iPhone connected to the home’s WiFi after Ramsaran said she was already gone."

"A. Wesley Jones took the stand for the prosecution and said on the day Jennifer went missing there was moderate rain and a precipitation of 0.54 inches. He said where the body was located there would have been little — if any — snowfall on the ground.

According to prior testimony in the trial, there was little to no snow underneath the body when it was found snow-covered on Center Road in Pharsalia in February 2013.

Jones, chief dispatcher of the Chenango County Sheriff’s Office and director of Emergency Management Services for the City of Norwich, said there was a significant snowfall on Dec. 21, 2012 that resulted in approximately one foot of snow. He added there was a warmup in mid to late January where a significant amount of snow melted, and after snowing again, and snow remained on the ground when Jennifer Ramsaran’s body was found on Feb. 26, 2013."

I suppose that all had to come out, just to illustrate GR's crassness. But I do feel sorry for Jennifer's loved ones, especially her parents. Who would ever expect to hear about their child's marital sexual relations in public?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 4m
Court dismissed for the day. Cobb's testimony will continue tomorrow morning at 9 am #RamsaranTrial

ETA: good thing you didn't go, Upstate :)

I went, but that's okay. We all have been on a trial schedule here, hit or miss, we will still try and be there when possible.

As much as we want the trial over, I don't think any of us will sleep, eat or rest, once this is turned over to the jury. God grant them the wisdom to get this right

I went, but that's okay. We all have been on a trial schedule here, hit or miss, we will still try and be there when possible.

As much as we want the trial over, I don't think any of us will sleep, eat or rest, once this is turned over to the jury. God grant them the wisdom to get this right

I'm praying for D.A. McBride, as he prepares his closing statements, to really be able to emphasize the salient points, as well as for the jury to use common sense.

I'm praying for D.A. McBride, as he prepares his closing statements, to really be able to emphasize the salient points, as well as for the jury to use common sense.

DA McBride is doing a terrific job, imo. Although, besides his paperwork and time (what a waste of time, gr should have just admitted guilt), this case has been so cut and dry, it could have been tried by an infant. No offense, I'm just saying, imvop (and GR's own admission), GR was the only person present to have committed this murder. He may have had help, but he is the one common link in all events that took place that horrible day. There isn't a "frying pan" in the smiles??

DA McBride is doing a terrific job, imo. Although, besides his paperwork and time (what a waste of time, gr should have just admitted guilt), this case has been so cut and dry, it could have been tried by an infant. No offense, I'm just saying, imvop (and GR's own admission), GR was the only person present to have committed this murder. He may have had help, but he is the one common link in all events that took place that horrible day. There isn't a "frying pan" in the smiles??

tell-that-to-my-frying-pan-o.gif

"In addition, a visible area of blood was found on the right sleeve of the sweatshirt Remy was wearing the morning his wife went missing.

The evidence showed it was a mixture of blood, most of it Remy's and some from another contributor, which could have been Jennifer.

"This profile [blood sample] is 1.661 quadrillion times more likely to be observed if the donors were Ganesh and Jennifer Ramsaran, rather than if the donors were two randomly selected, unrelated individuals," said Myers."

OK, so blood on sleeve his, and, almost surely, Jennifer's. But mixed? How could that happen? :waitasec:

http://www.wicz.com/news2005/viewarticle.asp?a=34890

Forensics Examiner Testifies About Sexual Photos in Ramsaran Trial

He also testified about 17 emails of interest, including one sent on December 2nd with the username Psycho G. Part of that email saying: "Leave the money and iPhone in the van," sent by Ramasaran.

http://www.wicz.com/news2005/viewarticle.asp?a=34890

Forensics Examiner Testifies About Sexual Photos in Ramsaran Trial

He also testified about 17 emails of interest, including one sent on December 2nd with the username Psycho G. Part of that email saying: "Leave the money and iPhone in the van," sent by Ramasaran.

Perhaps, to ES?

IOW, gimme back the iPhone I got you, and this is the amount you owe me for the clothing I bought you. Cash for that.

Perhaps, to ES?

IOW, gimme back the iPhone I got you, and this is the amount you owe me for the clothing I bought you. Cash for that.

Oh right. They did break up the end of November.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder who that was to?

IMO - To ES in his break up email - he gave her the phone so it was probably his Psycho G email address set up on the phone and he sent it from his normal email address. Asking for his stuff back.

I wonder who that was to?

to ES, from GR (or "psychoG"). but, it showed as to himself, from himself, as he owned ES's phone.

Continued to engage in sexual relations (videos 2012) with his wife to keep her from suspecting affair imo.

In the meantime, to others: I rarely have sex with my wife anymore...she's not interested, she's boring in bed blah blah blah

AKA Gaslighting her and others IMO

In addition, a visible area of blood was found on the right sleeve of the sweatshirt Remy was wearing the morning his wife went missing.

The evidence showed it was a mixture of blood, most of it Remy's and some from another contributor, which could have been Jennifer.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Blood-found-in-Ramsarans-minivan-belongs-to-victim-275196881.html

Was he wearing a second layer "sweatshirt" that morning, over the one that had mostly his blood on the sleeve?

Wonder what he cut himself on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member