Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone-I've been lurking on this case for awhile now.I live not far from the village of Chenango,but I do not live close to her house. DH and I have been watching the news everyday-have not heard a word about her or any searches.DH and I would be happy to be part of a search if there is one!!

Hi folks, new poster here. Just wanted to weigh in with some thoughts on this, which I've been following since the first thread.

As a warning, my post will probably seem a bit devil's advocate (although I'm not 100% sure what I think happened to Jennifer).

1) Why is everyone suddenly leaping to call her husband's quick time on calling the police fishy? I seem to remember that in the last thread - or was it other similar threads on here - I saw people saying "I would be calling my family if they were late by 20 minutes!" It seems as though first people thought he waited too long to call, and now he called too soon, which feels a little unfair. Everyone reacts differently in this kind of situation; personally I don't see too much amiss in this kind of response time.

2) On going to locate the phone without police/without being afraid: if he could see that the phone's location was beside a public road/bridge, is there much cause to be afraid that a dangerous person is there with it almost 24 hours later? I could see staying away if Google Maps showed the location inside a warehouse or something, but in this circumstance he may not have believed there was much risk - more so if he believed at all that she had been accidentally injured rather than the victim of foul play. I can also imagine wanting to confirm the iphone was actually where the app suggested before calling the police.

3) I know this was already discussed by some other members, but I don't think the filling of the gas tank several days before the unexpected trip is suspicious. You don't have to know when you will need the gas in order to get some; you get it because you know you will need it eventually. I think this was being read into a bit much, in my opinion.

This was a long-winded post to 'introduce' myself to the forums, I know! I also know some people favor certain theories or suspects (although I didn't think anyone had technically been named a suspect and thus all of this speculation is against the site's own rules on who can be sleuthed, is it not?) but I see certain things from a different perspective and wanted to offer that.

And if anyone who knows Jennifer reads this, please know that none of my theorizing/debates/questions outweigh my hope that this is resolved as positively and as soon as possible.

So what's up with the new comment on the Help Find JR FB page? I mean, it seems like someone really wants the page shut down. Quoting that family has contacted her- makes no sense because I have personally seen JR's mother, sister, & cousin post on that actual page.

Last I checked, freedom of speech existed.

I just hate all of the ugliness that surrounds this. This can't be coming from family that loves and cares, at all.

jmo

which comment? I can only see on asking who the adm is?

I have a word for the way some of the pages seem to go but I don't want a TO :(

Ok, I hope someone else saw what I saw - not that it was a huge development but odd nevertheless.

On the Help Find site - someone commented - a woman and I didn't get her name or take a screenshot but she is someone affiliated with another lost/missing person's site and she even listed her credentials - said she was contacted by JR's family wishing the site was closed as it was being portrayed as "official" and there is already another page which is the MISSING JR FB page. Also that there is a picture of a juvenile on the page that they wish was removed.

Anyways, it's gone now - so odd.

But my thoughts were - it would make no sense that her family wanted the page shut down as I have personally seen her mother, sister, & cousin comment on the site itself.

....................odd odd odd.

I hope she is somewhere safe and warm,Its going to get bad here tonight-alot of snow expected and bitterly cold..-5-15

So..... Someone is now saying on the Find JR page that someone has been in contact with JR?

:gasp:

which comment? I can only see on asking who the adm is?

I have a word for the way some of the pages seem to go but I don't want a TO :(

Yes wolf! The comment was by the same poster right after asking who the admins are.

Ok, I hope someone else saw what I saw - not that it was a huge development but odd nevertheless.

On the Help Find site - someone commented - a woman and I didn't get her name or take a screenshot but she is someone affiliated with another lost/missing person's site and she even listed her credentials - said she was contacted by JR's family wishing the site was closed as it was being portrayed as "official" and there is already another page which is the MISSING JR FB page. Also that there is a picture of a juvenile on the page that they wish was removed.

Anyways, it's gone now - so odd.

But my thoughts were - it would make no sense that her family wanted the page shut down as I have personally seen her mother, sister, & cousin comment on the site itself.

....................odd odd odd.

Yes, I saw those comments..first one asking who the Admin was then the other one a while later. It's SO obvious to me who sent her. IMO

Hi folks, new poster here. Just wanted to weigh in with some thoughts on this, which I've been following since the first thread.

As a warning, my post will probably seem a bit devil's advocate (although I'm not 100% sure what I think happened to Jennifer).

1) Why is everyone suddenly leaping to call her husband's quick time on calling the police fishy? I seem to remember that in the last thread - or was it other similar threads on here - I saw people saying "I would be calling my family if they were late by 20 minutes!" It seems as though first people thought he waited too long to call, and now he called too soon, which feels a little unfair. Everyone reacts differently in this kind of situation; personally I don't see too much amiss in this kind of response time.

2) On going to locate the phone without police/without being afraid: if he could see that the phone's location was beside a public road/bridge, is there much cause to be afraid that a dangerous person is there with it almost 24 hours later? I could see staying away if Google Maps showed the location inside a warehouse or something, but in this circumstance he may not have believed there was much risk - more so if he believed at all that she had been accidentally injured rather than the victim of foul play. I can also imagine wanting to confirm the iphone was actually where the app suggested before calling the police.

3) I know this was already discussed by some other members, but I don't think the filling of the gas tank several days before the unexpected trip is suspicious. You don't have to know when you will need the gas in order to get some; you get it because you know you will need it eventually. I think this was being read into a bit much, in my opinion.

This was a long-winded post to 'introduce' myself to the forums, I know! I also know some people favor certain theories or suspects (although I didn't think anyone had technically been named a suspect and thus all of this speculation is against the site's own rules on who can be sleuthed, is it not?) but I see certain things from a different perspective and wanted to offer that.

And if anyone who knows Jennifer reads this, please know that none of my theorizing/debates/questions outweigh my hope that this is resolved as positively and as soon as possible.

Hi Terror and welcome. All opinions and theories are welcome - I would love for JR to be found alive.

My thoughts in response and without quoting you as I'm in a rush:

Me personally, I have given the fact of the time period before reporting her missing not much credence either way. I think we are all just trying to look at all sides of his response. I can't personally say how long I would wait before calling but my only though on this subject is if the idea is that he called too soon - I would have to wonder why, considering he alledges that he wanted to leave her. This is per his psychic KS - not MSM.

The phone just feels like a red heering to me, IMO.

Lastly, the subject of him getting gas is really NO big deal except he made it a conversation piece himself and it's now in MSM and has been discussed by Mr. Cutter as needing to be corroborated. Of course getting gas, is a trivial part of one's day but when you are announcing that you got gas 2 days prior to your wife's trip to drive just an hour away, it seems bizarre if anything.

Again, all my opinion. I think the 3 above things are really nothing serious by far nor are reasons as to why someone is a suspect.

Actually there are quite a few other things that we could discuss that really make one seem more suspicious..

Clue, I think I confused you. I meant that the lady who left the comments claimed that JR's family contacted her - almost in attempts to get the site shut down.

No word from JR. I wish!

Oh and I figured out who commented - it was a comment by whomever runs LostNMissing, Inc - non profit company.

Funny, I found it on the Missing JR page ran by GR.

Now I wonder, did GR contact her to get the Help Find JR site shut down? I can't imagine JR's mom or sister doing it...

Ok, enough posts from me for now! Bye for now..

HUH? really?

LOL! Clue's question, and the big surprised emoticon face, made me laugh! Just picturing her shock as she imagines that someone was in touch with JR.

Not trying to be innappropriate in any way, just wanted to share my giggle :)

ETA: it's mostly the emoticon that made me laugh

OH, and WELCOME to all the new folks!!! Glad to have you guys on board!

I think the Help Find JR FB page is a very nice gesture and I don't understand what the problem is? Take all of the help you can get I know I would. We need a 24 hour missing person channel on TV with all of the people that have been vanishing into thin air. Just this site alone has so many every day that I have never even heard of. Makes me sad:(

Oh and I figured out who commented - it was a comment by whomever runs LostNMissing, Inc - non profit company.

Yes. She commented complaining that the "Help Find JR" contains the word "Official" in the profile, and took issue (IMO) with the fact that family pictures were posted. They've been deleted, as has her inflammatory (IMO) post has been.

Now I wonder, did GR contact her to get the Help Find JR site shut down?
Sounds about right...(IMO)

I can't imagine JR's mom or sister doing it...

I don't think anyone can imagine this, (IMO). I'm sure they are very nice people who just want their daughter/sister home....(IMO)

:)

There are just so many red flags here:

him finding the phone
reporting her missing so early
saying right away that he'd given up all hope of her ever coming home
the sauna alibi
the lack of public pleas for her to return
freaking out over the proposed searches and the Help Find Her page
the affair with JR's best friend before she went missing
letting his kids talk to KF

I'm sure I've missed a few. Each thing could be explained away, and might be entirely innocent. But all of it really, really does raise tons of red flags.

And his putting the info out there about the hair color seems like he was trying, from Day 1, to make it seem as if she'd run away. I'm still not entirely sure about the gas, but I do believe that there must be some reason he felt the need to tell cops he'd filled it 2 days earlier, and that LE felt the need to corroborate this information. And someone (GR or LE) felt the need to share this with reporters.

I'm curious the relationship between JR's family and GR. With the lack of urgency regarding searches and the lack of news coverage is it possible that LE knows her whereabouts? Did they disclose this information to GR? They are not allowed, by law, to disclose this information to anyone other than the person who filed the missing person report. If he is not on good terms with her family, or somehow felt that they were accusatory toward him is he "punishing" them by not telling them that she is not technically missing anymore? I know this is not probable and would really be a horrible thing to do but it has been running thru my mind all day.

Also, could he be enough of a narcissist to not want to give up all the attention (positive or negative) that he's gotten over the last month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay