Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I was so optimistic about the FAMILY having an advocate, now it appears things are even more confusing than they were prior to LostNMissing came on board.

I'm wondering if any other missing person groups have been contacted?

<modsnip>

I'll be distributing flyers in Oregon today.

Family of Jennifer, I hope you find answers and comfort soon.

As admin of the "Help Find Jennifer Ramsaran" FB page, I can say that the offer for him to join us toward working toward the common goal of helpign to find Jennifer was extended more than once to him, and each time it was dismissed.

I believe I'd read that somewhere (upthread maybe) and want to thank you for all you are doing for Jennifer! You're wonderful!

Can anyone point me toward a full sized printable version of the most recent missing flyer?

I hope Jennifer's family will not let anyone intimidate or discourage them from doing whatever they need to, as the law permits, to find their precious loved one. If necessary, the family can consult an attorney to find out what is legally permissible. A local attorney may even provide pro bono legal services. But bottom line, no one loves Jennifer more than her family and therefore, no one has a stronger interest in finding her than they do. It upsets me to read that anyone would even try to prevent a family from searching for their loved one, especially when hundreds of community members are ready, willing, and able to help the family to search. Ugh!

JMO, MOO

I hope Jennifer's family will not let anyone intimidate or discourage them from doing whatever they need to, as the law permits, to find their precious loved one. If necessary, the family can consult an attorney to find out what is legally permissible. A local attorney may even provide pro bono legal services. But bottom line, no one loves Jennifer more than her family and therefore, no one has a stronger interest in finding her than they do. It upsets me to read that anyone would even try to prevent a family from searching for their loved one, especially when hundreds of community members are ready, willing, and able to help the family to search. Ugh!

JMO, MOO

Thank you, All4justice, for posting so articulately what I am thinking...

It is quite concerning to read that there are individuals who would use untruths to prevent activities from taking place!....

I hope there is/are lawyers who will,help Jennifer's family maneuver,through this challenging maze.... While hoping Jennifer comes home soon...

JMO

I'm not sure why but the attitude towards the Help Find Jennifer facebook makes me think of Scooby-Doo. . . ."and I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling facebookers. . ."

As far as I can see they are not full sized, unless I'm missing something. I messaged the Mod. for that page but am not hearing back.

I've shared them but I'd like to hang some actual posters at some of the local shops.

Update: Mod. messaged me and they're working on a PDF.

IIRC Ebony Jackson's live-in boyfriend was cleared soon after the investigation commenced...

Right as well (and even way different as it was a mom and not a partner) as Jessica Ridgeway's mother.

People do get cleared.

Everything that keeps spiraling out of control, MOO, seems to be nothing but damage control.

~respectfully snipped~

You hit the nail on the head, Juicy! That's exactly what this whole thing reeks of: damage control! The timing of the blog page and new husband PR seems awfully suspicious, given that all of this is coming right after such a stink was made about the proposed searches. JMO.

IIRC Ebony Jackson's live-in boyfriend was cleared soon after the investigation commenced...

Was he? I thought his alibi was confirmed but had not seen he was cleared altogether.

In any case, this case with Jennifer is being handled as strangely as I have ever seen. I have tried, and failed, to think of why there is such a big deal about no searching. Makes LE sound like amateurs, to me, to keep issuing that declaration. If they know she is not "out there" in the woods, etc. they need to make some sort of statement. Otherwise, i would search, if the best they can come up with is disturbing evidence. What good is evidence if she is never found?

I can certainly understand family members being to distraught to actively search but wouldn't that make you want to accept any and all help from people who want to search?

Just watched an episode of Disappeared in which a woman who was having an affair with a married man went missing. LE was pretty sure she'd met with foul play, and still they didn't stop her family and others from searching for her. They didn't claim that searches might disrupt evidence. They let them search, all over the place.

I wonder if LE really doesn't want people searching for Jennifer, or if they got caught between a rock and a hard place with all the backlash that arose.

What would have happened if he in fact did fail the Polygraph?

Not entirely sure, but I think it's "inconclusive" if someone fails one.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/admissability-of-polygraph-tests-in-court.html

The states in which polygraphs are inadmissible include New York, Texas, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia. In these states, even if both parties wish to enter polygraph test results into evidence, it is forbidden (except in very rare scenarios).

Some states, like New York and Texas, forbid their use completely in all employment and law enforcement contexts.

Hmmmmmmm.....

At least with the poly, though, if someone did hypothetically fail one.... I would think that LE would consider this person a suspect from the very beginning, even without being able to say it out loud to the public. I would think that they'd be watching the person very very closely while attempting to build a case against the person. That would be my hope here, anyways. While polygraphs probably aren't 100% (heck, I'd be scared to take one even if I knew I was innocent), I bet cops place a lot of value on them, and I bet it gives them a good direction in a case.

JMO.

Interesting.....GR was a constant poster on FB until around Thanksgiving, then his posts abruptly stopped. A couple of people even commented on this on or about December 11th.

A speculative IMO- and a loose opinion at that!

It's quite common, when a relationship ends where there's been a lot of online elements, for one or both members to take a break - whether it's that someone finds it too painful to see the other carrying on with life as usual, or it's a mutual decision, or because someone is making a break - it seems particularly common with Facebook.

Perhaps if GR was having a relationship of this kind, and it ended, he, for whatever reason, was not on Facebook for a while. I do have to say its something I associate with the younger generation a little more, but I guess heartbreak is heartbreak at any age.

With that in mind, but generally as well, JRs Facebook pics are interesting in this regard- lots and lots of comments and joking around and then around thanksgiving it all suddenly goes quite quiet I think?

It makes me sad to look through her 325 friends and only 2 have her picture as their profile pic - mind you I didn't look at their cover photo's. I wonder if most of them even know she's missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member