Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My my my... poor Jennifer.
All I am gonna say is, Okay LE- you should have the cell records by now, so you have a starting point, or should...best get busy planning some searches. IMHO and FWIW

My blood is boiling :furious: your wife and mother of your children are missing and the most important thing you have to say is to talk about her weight loss and that she hasn't weighed that in years! Disgusting!! I think we know what's important to GR and I don't believe it's his wife....IMO

She left the morning of the 11th and the phone was found the evening of the 12th- I'll have a look for a link to back that, but yes it does seem a bit of a gap. lavanda Dolce, who is verified to be working with GR on Jennifer's disappearance, says that there is an explanation for this gap though.

An explanation that "can't" be divulged, of course. If there was no criminal involvement, then I can't think of any reason why this type of information should be kept a secret. :waitasec:

Lavanda,

I did say with LE's help. I don't recall when KlaaseKids came in but there were volunteers helping even before KK got involved, and like I said LE and or a professional did help the volunteers.

I don't think anyone is arguing that they should be searching on their own. The questions is why aren't searches being planned either thru LE or a professional search team.

So very little info on Jennifer, I can certainly understand the questions everyone has here.

Ima

For the most part, LE requires a tip or lead to have a location to search. While some search orgs may take a map and guess a good location and then plan on searching it...then say "well that was covered"....that is not the way most LE operates. They require a solid reason as to why a place needs searched. If LE gets a tip or lead for a location ...they'll search....I have faith in that.

There is a comment on the Jennifer L Ramsaran missing Facebook page - its a comment on someone posting the interview, that gives a reason why this is the first interview we've seen. Lavanda, I wonder if maybe you can shed some light whether this comment is true and if so if you know the reason behind it?

If there would have been a 'search party' rather than an 'event', don't you think they would have found him that day instead of two months later? Not trying to be snarky, and we so appreciate your care for the missing, but I can't understand how you can find someone without looking KWIM?

jmo

There were searches done by Texas Equusearch. Just not in the area where he was found hanging, which coincidentally was where we held their awareness event. Searches are always the first priority for all of our missing. While I don't physically go out on searches (except local and street or roadside searches)...the search teams we employ do. Do remember we were not called 2 or 3 days after Jennifer went missing...and while everyone is placing so much focus on searches...I think everyone forgets that searches DID take place. By LE and their teams on ground and aerial searches. So again...where would they search now? We need to keep getting that info out there for someone to come forward with a tip or lead..now THAT will get a search going if something came in....in the meantime, people need to look for a living Jennifer.

Whitney Heichel's friends and family searched for her before LE was even involved. It was due to what they found that LE became involved. They were looking hours after she went missing and were looking for a live Whitney. I don't think searches necessarily have to mean looking for a deceased person.

As did Ganesh and his father in law search.

I've been lurking on this case since this beginning, haven't posted..thinking of Jennifer daily and praying she will be found soon. Because of the lack of information in this case I hesitate to form an opinion..I will say I'm glad to see GR doing media interviews. I wish we could see the raw video to get the full context of the interview rather than snippets. It's great to see some new articles on Jennifer today.

There is a comment on the Jennifer L Ramsaran missing Facebook page - its a comment on someone posting the interview, that gives a reason why this is the first interview we've seen. Lavanda, I wonder if maybe you can shed some light whether this comment is true and if so if you know the reason behind it?
I don't see the comment now. Is it stilll there?

For the most part, LE requires a tip or lead to have a location to search. While some search orgs may take a map and guess a good location and then plan on searching it...then say "well that was covered"....that is not the way most LE operates. They require a solid reason as to why a place needs searched. If LE gets a tip or lead for a location ...they'll search....I have faith in that.

they also will generally allow searches around the areas where items were found after that area is cleared by LE.. but that has not happened here.

Something great could be gleaned by a large number of people doing a line search out from that car and phone find.

imhoo.

I don't see the comment now. Is it stilll there?

Yep. It's on the missing page listed under Jennifer L Ramsaran. In the 'posts from others on this page' section there are three posts from initials JLG (they're currently the first three). Her second post has a few comments- the first comment on this post is the one I'm talking about.

Are you referring to this comment by GR fringles?

Jennifer L. Ramsaran - Missing Person
Link to post: http://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran/posts/126194677550128

Krey, I would be very, very surprised if Jennifer "ran off". She is (was? :( ) an extremely devoted mother who, IMHO, would never abandon her children.

Thank you for sharing from the perspective of someone who knows Jennifer :heartbeat:

Krey, I would be very, very surprised if Jennifer "ran off". She is (was? :( ) an extremely devoted mother who, IMHO, would never abandon her children.

Rick, when was the last time you saw Jen? If recently, in your opinion, had she "changed" like what is being reported?

Sorry, but if people never organized searches for their loved ones, a lot of the missing that are truly deceased would have never been found.

I'm in a situation that no matter what I try to convey it is not understood. So maybe it is the way I am saying it? I am 100% supportive of searches when professional teams are in attendance and all our missing have had searches conducted, except a few due to their case specifics. I would never tell a mother or father to not search for their own child. IF they feel comfortable doing that with family/friends...I would advise they let LE know and hopefully they'll authorize support. We've had that happen in the past too...where it was used as "leverage" so to speak. But would I tell a family no? No. But I am not in any way supportive of good hearted community residents who want to gather their own teams of public people who have no skills and are going against the advise of LE.
Now, as it pertains to Jennifer...there is no reason that everyone here who lives in that area should have searched their own property already and shold be calling all of their relatives, friends and neighbors and tell them to search their own too. Has anyone done that? Let's also not forget that <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en