DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer's list:
Isolation: SAHM, due to health cannot participate in running activities
Pressure from Christmas/holiday
Medical issues (possible intimacy issues)
Best friend & husband close. Feeling left out
Children all in school. Possibly feeling less needed
Low self esteem
Possible new cyber friends. Wanting to spend time IRL
Possibly feeling unfulfilled with her art (a lot of artists isolate)
Time to recover from alleged affair
Parents in AZ possibly adding to loneliness

Just trying to throw some ideas out there due to Mod. suggestion

They were separated over the summer.
She moved back in the beginning of December.
I don't know if they're separated right now, though.

Did she have her own place while they were separated or was she staying with JR?

Possible foul play:
Random stranger
Met someone online who has bad intentions
Misunderstood romance. Someone had had expectations of a physical relationship that she was not ready for. She refused, they became enraged.
Met someone who wasn't willing to "share" with GR
Drugs (I know VI's have said no but listing it anyway)

Not trying to attack Jennifer, just listing possible scenarios, please don't attack me.

Jennifer's list:
Low self esteem

Possibly a serious personality break/mental break.

I think it was described by Lavanda as a very fast, almost overnight change comparable to an 11 year old girl vs a 16 year old girl. I know she has said it wasn't due to medical or drug issues....but I have to wonder when her most recent MRI was done, if she ever even had one? Just a theory/thought, but what if she had some sort of tumor or something that they weren't aware of? Could explain the unhealthy weightloss and the personality change...

I recall a post made by Lavanda that said something like she had a "light bulb moment" about what might have been going on in JR's life before she left and she brought it up to GR and he agreed or said that could very well be or something like that and started to cry. I can't find the post now, but I'm really really hoping that if Lavanda is reading here that she might be willing to elaborate on this a little more. I'm not asking for all the details, just would like to know a little about her theory and maybe that could point us in the right direction of more possible reasons/ motive for JR leaving.

I'm probably recalling the post wrong (definitely not word for word), but I think that was the message of it.

The stopping at the sauna thing raises a huge flag for me, and I would imagine for LE. To have something so out of your ordinary routine just happen to conincide with your wife going missing. Also, a convenient way to take a shower somewhere other than your house if there was mud or anything else he didn't want in his house or drains.

I agree - the stopping by the sauna, to be seen, shower, possibly be seen caught on camera (if there is one)to possibly use as an alibi immediately struck me as eerily familiar and reminded me of another case, this one way too close to home... The Coleman case...

Police: 3 Found Dead in Illinois Home - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

In the above instance it was a Gold's Gym, where Chris Coleman was seen on camera, and I know the theory was discussed as to if he'd possibly cleaned up there. His story was that he'd tried to contact his lovely family repeatedly from the gym and could not, had a welfare check done, got to the house at the same time as LE and they were found very sadly, deceased. It was later determined that it was he who had commited the crime, left his home and drove straight to the Gym, tossing items related to the crime out his vehicle window along the way (some of these were later found), and a short time after arriving at the Gym, started attempting to call his family at home, calls he knew would not be answered. The gym and being seen there was his alibi. There was a mistress in this instance as well.

(When the official timeline came out and judging by the time I always left for work back then, I later realized I likely shared the same stretch of highway with him for several miles, there isn't a lot of traffic at that time of day....still gives me shivers - you really don't know who you're on the highway with!)

Not stating that this is or is not necessarily why GR went to the sauna, it just caught my attention because of the above-mentioned case.....

About the sauna: IIRC, it was at a local Y? Do we know if he/they had a membership to the Y or if he just paid to use the sauna one time? I know at my local Y you can use their facilities without having a membership but you do have to pay per use.
If they did have a membership, what for? What was their/his primary reason for going there?

About the sauna: IIRC, it was at a local Y? Do we know if he/they had a membership to the Y or if he just paid to use the sauna one time? I know at my local Y you can use their facilities without having a membership but you do have to pay per use.
If they did have a membership, what for? What was their/his primary reason for going there?

I believe the Y was located in Norwich and upthread it was stated it was under 2 miles from where her vehicle was found....

As far as membership, if this was a one time deal, etc - very good questions! I'd like to know too!

It was reported in thread 2 or 3 here that the van was found with a near empty tank of gas - thus his comment that he had filled the van 2 days prior for her trip.. another story piece if you ask me.

Oh, ok. My mistake. I though I remembered early on it was reported that the gas tank was still pretty full when found and GR thought she took off with someone locally. I'll have to dig back to see where i got that idea.

Interesting. A pretty exhaustive search only found msm mentioning he bought gas:
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print

In one of his last postings pertaining to the case, Ganesh Ramsaran recalled that two days before his wife vanished, he visited a local grocery store and filled up the gasoline tank of the minivan that she would use.

The only thing that came up saying it was empty was the post here on WS right above this one. So i cannot confirm or deny. Anyone?

Jennifer's list:
Low self esteem

Good list...

:thumb:

so that I don't get tunnel vision... I have made that mistake,before...:blushing:

JMO

Interesting. A pretty exhaustive search only found msm mentioning he bought gas:
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print

In one of his last postings pertaining to the case, Ganesh Ramsaran recalled that two days before his wife vanished, he visited a local grocery store and filled up the gasoline tank of the minivan that she would use.

The only thing that came up saying it was empty was the post here on WS right above this one. So i cannot confirm or deny. Anyone?

I believe it was a post by LaVonda that said the van was empty o fuel when found. That was one thing that stuck in my head as I knew GR said he had filled it.

Did she have her own place while they were separated or was she staying with JR?

I think Jillian may have said that ES moved in with her parents during the time of separation from her husband. It could be that her husband was trying to get her to return, or maybe he had false hope when he posted the thing we were talking about. I'm sure she's quite skilled at lying and deception.

While we are throwing out other theories ….

Jen could have been asked to run an errand in the morning, ‘hired help’ was hiding in her car waiting, took Jen elsewhere, came back after dark, left the car, wiped and tossed the phone, took off having been careful not to be seen or leave evidence.

It was a quiet time of day, no parents next door, children were in school, other people were working, could have happened with no-one seeing it happen.

Could help to explain the random places in which Jen’s car and phone were left (hired help left them in unrelated places to be found later, to help throw others off the scent and so GR could eventually have the car back).

Could help to explain GR’s ability (other than his obvious charms, of course) to convince people of his apparently solid alibis, and lack of direct involvement.

Could help to explain the lack of motivation to spend more money (on billboards).

Wouldn’t be the first time hired help has.. …. helped.

Jen could have been asked to run an errand in the morning, ‘hired help’ was hiding in her car waiting, took Jen elsewhere, came back after dark, left the car, wiped and tossed the phone, took off having been careful not to be seen or leave evidence.

It was a quiet time of day, no parents next door, children were in school, other people were working, could have happened with no-one seeing it happen.

Could help to explain the random places in which Jen’s car and phone were left (hired help left them in unrelated places to be found later, to help throw others off the scent and so GR could eventually have the car back).

Could help to explain GR’s ability (other than his obvious charms, of course) to convince people of his apparently solid alibis, and lack of direct involvement.

Could help to explain the lack of motivation to spend more money (on billboards).

Sounds like a viable possibility to me!! Sounds like he would have had the money. And if he created a situation in which it appeared that Jennifer had been sneaking money bit by bit over a period of time, maybe it was really GR who was collecting money to pay off a hitman without his bank accounts raising a big red flag for LE (by taking out a big lump sum near the time of JR's disappearance).

This has basically been my feeling from the start. Certain behavior does support this theory too, I agree.

This has basically been my feeling from the start. Certain behavior does support this theory too, I agree.

I searched the threads last night (your daytime) to see if this theory had been discussed before, and I noticed that you had mentioned it way back in Thread 1, Londonrraine. I could see it being a possibility. Doesn't exonerate GR, but it does help to explain some of the confusion and weird goings-on.

This is the most likely in my mind. Great post!

Does any local have an email to send in tips to? I do not want to call and their online tip line does not have an attachment link. I need to send in an attachment. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts