Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has been forever since I've logged on, but wanted to direct you guys to this, if you haven't already seen it.
Links to : Rochester craigslist Lost & found: seeking info on JR.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/laf/

I understand the need to look for a 'living Jennifer'. BUT, it doesn't seem to be working so far (comments from people thinking she 'left')

What I don't understand is the NOT looking for Jennifer, clues etc. I mean, if people thought they 'might' be looking for a body, wouldn't that encourage them to look 'off the beaten path' so to speak?

jmo

Seems to be another glitch - won't come up for me. Also, all references to the Daily Star article have been removed :waitasec:

Very interesting how much stuff disappears from that page :waitasec:

I think GR and CC are of the mindset that if you ignore the obvious, it will be as if it never happened. Even better if you can get everyone else to ignore the obvious, as well!

I've been thinking, this case has had a lot of statements made by "family friends", "sources", and "mutual friends." I'm curious I'd this is all just a matter of wording and this person isn't all the same one. I'm positive I don't have them all listed here, but you'll get my point. Lets all consider the things that are said each time by this UNIDENTIFIED person. Is it ever really anything of assistance? Anything in Jennifer's favor? Seems to me though that it all has a pattern, distracting everyone from the actual fact that we can truly rely on & pitching in possible ideas for future defense options. :banghead:

12/19/12
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x...ek-leads-on-missing-area-woman?mobRedir=false

Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, the 36-year-old stay-at-home mom missing for a week under suspicious circumstances, had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday.

“It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,” said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. “If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.”

(Later in the same article)
Based on the information that a source related to a Daily Star reporter, Cutting was asked whether the couple was having marital difficulties.

Oh JR said she was thinking of separating she MUST have left. She made new friends-how dare she? She MUST have took off to meet them all & ditch her children. She had an emotional attachment-unless there was phone record data to show this I'd call this hearsay & move on, but if she was feeling left out by a husband having an affair-I'm sure any attention was nice considering she was working hard at losing weight & possibly being ignored. Of course she MUST have left though? :nono:

1/4/13
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x730424430/Police-continue-probe-for-missing-woman?mobRedir=false

Sources acquainted with the women say she had become enthralled with online games she played on her iPhone, and apparently was playing with individuals who were strangers. But whether that could have played a role in her disappearance has not been established, officials said.

So am I the only one that plays Words with Friends? Gems with friends? Better warn my husband I may skip town?? Seriously? I just don't buy this garbage. She's a mom!

2/22/13
http://m.thedailystar.com/thedailystar/pm_112947/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=wB2LAvXF

Caron, responding to questions from The Daily Star, also said Ganesh Ramsaran admitted to police after his wife disappeared that he had a “one-time” sexual encounter with a woman who is a mutual friend of both Ganesh and Jennifer Ramsaran.

And then there's this one... :deadhorse: We all know an entire town knowing about this didn't need a leak from anywhere to have this knowledge.

1/29/13
http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html
Ramsaran said he'd stayed silent to avoid disturbing the ongoing police investigation.
"The people that know us, I so appreciate their support. And everything that they've done, not just for me, but for the kids," he said. "The people that don't know us, that mudslinging and everything else, I have nothing to say. The truth always comes out."

So I guess for me I'm curious-are all the sources & "friends" the same? Especially considering that GR's statement in WBNG's article. Just how much "support" are some giving?:waitasec:

re the photo with 'likes'- as far as I remember there are a few around that time that made me think that was when the affair started.

I feel so sad for Jennifer. I don't believe she ran away but if she did I couldn't blame her. I am just still reeling from "the kids miss their old mom" comment. Got me thinking though, I wonder if the kids miss their old dad, the dad they had before he cheated on mommy with her BFF.

Dateline 'Secrets in the Midst' - If you missed it last night..

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/50914806#50914806

Dateline | Aired on February 23, 2013

Secrets In the Mist, Part 1
Carol Lubahn, a beautiful young mother of two, suddenly vanishes. Not long after, her husband reports some strange activity at their house. Dateline NBC’s Keith Morrison reports.

Thank you Foxfire!! You are an absolute peach!

:tyou:

If it was GR who did something to Jennifer then I'm pretty sure she is hidden somewhere close to their home. As controlling as he is he would want to keep an eye on her, checking from time to time if nobody found her. Check the area along his running routes I say.

Speaking of GR keeping an eye on his "territory".....

I wonder if he is going to "jog" to the nearby lake that has the ice fishing derby today? :waitasec:

Definately agree. She has to be in the vicinity. Did they search her parents land and surrounding areas? They weren't home and out of state. Afterall he was saying his FIL didn't want police called and that FIL found van. They were out f town so it wouldn't make sense for him to try to pin a crime on his FIL. :waitasec:

Searching JR's parents' home/grounds in NY would be a terrific idea...

They had left to stay in AZ...

It is Rural land area...Hide stuff...

GR could keep an eye on it...

JMO

If it was GR who did something to Jennifer then I'm pretty sure she is hidden somewhere close to their home. As controlling as he is he would want to keep an eye on her, checking from time to time if nobody found her. Check the area along his running routes I say.

BBM

I agree. He wouldn't be wanting to travel too far and risk a routine traffic stop for example. State forests .. country roads .. not all that far from home. imo

I've been thinking, this case has had a lot of statements made by "family friends", "sources", and "mutual friends." I'm curious I'd this is all just a matter of wording and this person isn't all the same one. I'm positive I don't have them all listed here, but you'll get my point. Lets all consider the things that are said each time by this UNIDENTIFIED person. Is it ever really anything of assistance? Anything in Jennifer's favor? Seems to me though that it all has a pattern, distracting everyone from the actual fact that we can truly rely on & pitching in possible ideas for future defense options. :banghead:

12/19/12
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x...ek-leads-on-missing-area-woman?mobRedir=false

Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, the 36-year-old stay-at-home mom missing for a week under suspicious circumstances, had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday.

“It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,” said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. “If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.”

(Later in the same article)
Based on the information that a source related to a Daily Star reporter, Cutting was asked whether the couple was having marital difficulties.

Oh JR said she was thinking of separating she MUST have left. She made new friends-how dare she? She MUST have took off to meet them all & ditch her children. She had an emotional attachment-unless there was phone record data to show this I'd call this hearsay & move on, but if she was feeling left out by a husband having an affair-I'm sure any attention was nice considering she was working hard at losing weight & possibly being ignored. Of course she MUST have left though? :nono:

1/4/13
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x730424430/Police-continue-probe-for-missing-woman?mobRedir=false

Sources acquainted with the women say she had become enthralled with online games she played on her iPhone, and apparently was playing with individuals who were strangers. But whether that could have played a role in her disappearance has not been established, officials said.

So am I the only one that plays Words with Friends? Gems with friends? Better warn my husband I may skip town?? Seriously? I just don't buy this garbage. She's a mom!

2/22/13
http://m.thedailystar.com/thedailystar/pm_112947/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=wB2LAvXF

Caron, responding to questions from The Daily Star, also said Ganesh Ramsaran admitted to police after his wife disappeared that he had a “one-time” sexual encounter with a woman who is a mutual friend of both Ganesh and Jennifer Ramsaran.

And then there's this one... :deadhorse: We all know an entire town knowing about this didn't need a leak from anywhere to have this knowledge.

1/29/13
http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html
Ramsaran said he'd stayed silent to avoid disturbing the ongoing police investigation.
"The people that know us, I so appreciate their support. And everything that they've done, not just for me, but for the kids," he said. "The people that don't know us, that mudslinging and everything else, I have nothing to say. The truth always comes out."

So I guess for me I'm curious-are all the sources & "friends" the same? Especially considering that GR's statement in WBNG's article. Just how much "support" are some giving?:waitasec:

Thank you for putting these all in one post... We can use it as a reference...

Yeah.... I am wondering who this anonymous source is that has so much inside information on Jennifer, and Jen and GR's relationship...

Who happens to be "there" at the " right" time to share information with LE and/or MSM...

And who is this person(s) that seems to be ever ready to share not so positive information about Jennifer... In other words ... Who would benefit from divulging this info.?

Personally... I can only think of one person...

Maybe you Sleuthers can help me out here?

JMO

BBM

I agree. He wouldn't be wanting to travel too far and risk a routine traffic stop for example. State forests .. country roads .. not all that far from home. imo

There are 2 State Forests easily accessible & close to his home. One of them has a lake/pond that looks close to the road.

Although this does bring up other questions I've really not wanted to post. I'm curious if during the search-was it thought of or checked into if the Rs owned a wheelbarrow or sled that was missing-or that could be tested? I had thought about this while there were discussions of his strength & such. I'm sure there's other ways to accomplish this should one be desperate enough. (OK I'm babbling now-my apologies!)

Thank you for putting these all in one post... We can use it as a reference...

Yeah.... I am wondering who this anonymous source is that has so much inside information on Jennifer, and Jen and GR's relationship...

Who happens to be "there" at the " right" time to share information with LE and/or MSM...

And who is this person(s) that seems to be ever ready to share not so positive information about Jennifer... In other words ... Who would benefit from divulging this info.?

Personally... I can only think of one person...

Maybe you Sleuthers can help me out here?

JMO

BBM

Likewise. I also think this person was running back to GR telling tales about JR long before she went missing. imo

BBM

Likewise. I also think this person was running back to GR telling tales about JR before she went missing. imo

Yes - IIRC didn't LD mention a previous shopping trip with a 'friend' and the 'friend' said that JR was on the phone giggling and texting much of the day - as well as shopping for lingerie ?

This obviously came from GR -and he got it from.......?

So, GR leaves @ 730am or thereabouts to take the kids to school. 15 minutes there and 15 minutes back... puts him back at 8am - he takes them if I recall as they'd be the first to be picked up in the morning if by bus, so a time saver for the kids to take them and so they don't have ride the bus for an hour- I get it.

Has it been discussed how the kids get home from school?? Do they ride the bus? Logic states they might since they'd be the first ones off on the route, but perhaps GR picked them up that day. Does anyone know? If they get home - probably around 3pm. Anyone know?

If so, that gives him 7 hours, minus the time he was @ the Y warming up.

So, GR leaves @ 730am or thereabouts to take the kids to school. 15 minutes there and 15 minutes back... puts him back at 8am - he takes them if I recall as they'd be the first to be picked up in the morning if by bus, so a time saver for the kids to take them and so they don't have ride the bus for an hour- I get it.

Has it been discussed how the kids get home from school?? Do they ride the bus? Logic states they might since they'd be the first ones off on the route, but perhaps GR picked them up that day. Does anyone know? If they get home - probably around 3pm. Anyone know?

If so, that gives him 7 hours, minus the time he was @ the Y warming up.

Was he seen there warming up the day jr went missing or was it the day the van was found? I have not really noticed what day it was. Also did and do the kids stay home alone? just thoughts on when the y came into place. If any of you know can you repost the thread? thanks just brainstorming tonite lol.

Was he seen there warming up the day jr went missing or was it the day the van was found? I have not really noticed what day it was. Also did and do the kids stay home alone? just thoughts on when the y came into place. If any of you know can you repost the thread? thanks just brainstorming tonite lol.

His "Y Alibi" is for the day she went missing. And that he got a ride home from ES from the Y that day while his wife was off shopping for him..... makes me just sick to my stomach.

I don't recall who said it-they were local. He was there the day she went missing & it was so out of routine they called LE once she went missing & offered tapes.

My question is how'd he get to the Y & how'd he get home? Well & what time was he there from & until.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954