Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plastic - Hmmmm... farmers here use plastic to wrap all their hay bales and sileage. There is a HUGE pile of plastic at that organic farm right out behind (across the creek) from the Plank Manor Apartments where her van was found. On the road up to Resevoir Hill that leads to the upper part of Moon Hill and Blackman road, there is a farm that has a ton of plastic all over it from old bales.

On Blackman Road and on Chan Aldrich roads out here in Plymouth, there are a few seasonal camps on that road (snowbirds) that has no one around right now..... a distance runner running our area would know the places where no one is around after a certain time, especially on "Seasonal" roads that are muddy! more things to think about.

My thought all along. I lived up that way and the mud for sure. My kids use to walk some of those roads. Hunting season over,except late season bow and muzzleloader but not many people hunt there due to the city people camping there for gun season. My husband said the deer would be spooked by then, cause he gun hunts that way!

Too many to quote:

Phone was found by GR around 12 hours after Jen was reported missing..

Oldest daughter had a concert coming up- was practice during or after school?

How did younger kids get home and when- or did they go home or to ES's home to or get picked by ES and taken to her home?

Did kids go to school / stay home or at ES home before van was found/before MP report filed

( or another friend's home, grandmas ( after they came back from AZ) etc.)

Do GR or his non-mistress have any lodge or summer house somewhere in the woods? A handy place to hide the car and to bury the body. And, by the way a handy place to have some trysts. Both of them have families. Norwich and New Berlin are small towns so they could not rent a room in a hotel, cause they would bump into someone that knows either her or him (or both) and the secret affair (sorry, non-affair!) wouldn't be that secret anymore. So they needed a quiet place for their trysts, rrright?

Respectfully Snipped
Did we ever hear what the 2nd property Was that the Rs owned? IIRC Bearangel stated they had 2?

Question would be- while I agree he most likely took her somewhere familiar, not to far off the road, (even using a sled or wheelbarrow like I mentioned earlier), but would he have buried her & had to use tools that could be found or need to be disposed of, just covered her in a natural setting hoping she wouldn't be noticed(not likely), or use one of the underground tunnels I've heard the locals refer to? Other options?

I'm not sure we should be discussing GR in any hypothetical situations at this time. We can discuss him with what we know at this time. He has not been named a suspect or POI so he is not to be discussed in this manner.

We can discuss what he is saying on FB, no copy and paste but if its something he has posted it is discussable.

I'm asking to get some clarification about using theories in this way.

I'll let you all know but don't discuss it at this time.

:tyou:

Ima

ETA... ES as far as I know has not been in the media (unless I've missed something) she is not discussable.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Police-Search-Around-Home-of-Missing-Woman-183965521.html

"Sheriff Ernie Cutting said they are executing search warrants for the 18 acre grounds, the home, cars, computers and phone records."

According to JR's cousin, who confided in me, GR's car and Cell phone were taken by LE. I would assume that LE did subpoena GR's cell phone records.
And that's alot of land to search.

Does anyone know if Jennifer's parents house on that property?

I'm not sure we should be discussing GR in any hypothetical situations at this time. We can discuss him with what we know at this time. He has not been named a suspect or POI so he is not to be discussed in this manner.

We can discuss what he is saying on FB, no copy and paste but if its something he has posted it is discussable.

Ima

ETA... ES as far as I know has not been in the media (unless I've missed something) and she is not discussable.

Considering he's blocked a bunch of people for either liking the HFJR page of a comment they've made this is going to be difficult. I can't see anything he posts unless people send it to me.

Are ESs comments on FB discussable?

Thanks for keeping us in line!

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Police-Search-Around-Home-of-Missing-Woman-183965521.html

"Sheriff Ernie Cutting said they are executing search warrants for the 18 acre grounds, the home, cars, computers and phone records."

According to JR's cousin, who confided in me, GR's car and Cell phone were taken by LE. I would assume that LE did subpoena GR's cell phone records.
And that's alot of land to search.

Does anyone know if Jennifer's parents house on that property?

I believe when I asked recently if they owned their property I was told they did. I wonder of the searches were after the in laws were home or after?

Was typing when the stop theory was posted. Delete if need be please.

Thinking outloud here....

When did her parents get home in relation to the van being found? Could he have parked the van in their garage or hidden on their property til before they were due to get home? That's why the delay in the van arriving at the apartment complex.

A lot to take place before the kids got home it would seem. It's not like he could leave them home alone.... Unless "someone" stayed with them. I find it really odd he called the police and her parents that she wasn't home by 8 and the mall wasn't even closed yet. Malls have bad reception as well as the Norwich area in general. Phones die, are in purses and not heard in the loud mall. Whether she usually keeps in touch or not she was shopping. On a normal day I'm texting/emailing/calling my husband but on days where I'm busy I may not. I dont understand the whole calling her parents across the country to say "it's 8 pm she's not home." That seems odd. Then to call the police! It seems like he was getting antsy about reporting it and jumped the gun.

I can't shake the feeling in my gut that ES is involved. She gave him a ride home from the Y (first heard of this!!!). Could they have formulated a plan to get rid of JR to be together? Her going back to her husband makes for a pretty good defense--- she didn't want GR she is working things out with her husband. Seems odd he would call her for a ride if she wasn't already involved. Anyone know what her property is like?

Ima

ETA... ES as far as I know has not been in the media (unless I've missed something) she is not discussable.
BBM

This was recently in the MSM Ima.

February 22, 2013

Caron, responding to questions from The Daily Star, also said Ganesh Ramsaran admitted to police after his wife disappeared that he had a “one-time” sexual encounter with a woman who is a mutual friend of both Ganesh and Jennifer Ramsaran.

She said the encounter was fueled by alcohol and both Ganesh Ramsaran and his female friend, a married woman with children, regretted it.

“It was not an affair,” said Caron, who noted Ganesh Ramsaran has been tormented by what she called false rumors that he was having an extramarital affair. Caron also insisted that Jennifer Ramsaran never knew about the tryst her husband had with her close friend.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van

Did I miss something? Where was it said that ES gave GR a ride home from the Y?

Originally Posted by Caring4Many
I'm sure this will be deleted soon, check this out-look at the first comment & who liked it.

https://m.facebook.com/MissingJennif...user=777057067

Originally Posted by LolaAngelina
Yep and notice who likes the last comment

I'm not seeing what y'all are talking about. When the fb link has the "m" in front of it (m.facebook.com) it comes up in some weird format, and it isn't clear what's being talked about here.

Can someone please send me a link without the m? And does anyone know why that happens?

A big huge TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBM

This was recently in the MSM Ima.

Yea, I know about that article. It doesn't name her by name though so I'm not sure how much we can and can't say on that subject. (ES)

I'm asking though :-)

Ima

I'm not seeing what y'all are talking about. When the fb link has the "m" in front of it (m.facebook.com) it comes up in some weird format, and it isn't clear what's being talked about here.

Can someone please send me a link without the m? And does anyone know why that happens?

I think it's something to do with mobile facebook? I couldn't see it either, so just went to the page myself

Here's a little something we know about him, drawing parallels to the Drew Peterson Case: http://wildninja.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/drew-peterson-its-not-his-fault/

In true domestic abuser narcissist fashion, he doesn’t believe that anyone should have talked about what really went on in his life or relationships. He feels entitled to privacy despite the death of one wife and another being missing and presumed dead. His sense of self is so grandiose and important that he thinks he should be “above” any of those pesky, talkative little people with knowledge of his personal life. BBM

It’s Kathy’s fault. “I love Kathy. She was a good mom. She kept a nice home. She did not deserve to die, but she had an accident, but she was so emotionally and psychologically damaged by some of these same people Mr. Glasgow paraded in front of you today that made it impossible for her to keep and maintain any kind of long-term relationship.”

Look more closely at what he’s saying. He can’t leave it at, “I love/loved Kathy, she was a good mom, she kept a nice home.” What he’s saying is, “Kathy had some good traits, but…” He has to qualify whatever degree of goodness he metes out; it’s the nature of this type of person. He can’t say something good without turning right back around and saying that she was damaged.

This is why it’s also important not to misinterpret a victim’s behavior when they’re still in the relationship. People might notice that they’re withdrawn, tired, having trouble focusing, depressed, anxious, ill or feigning illness, or generally acting strange. When your life is in danger, you can’t usually walk up to a friend or family member and say, “he wants to kill me” and expect it not to get back to them. That just puts the victim in further danger. Know that there are real and terrible symptoms of domestic violence and a victim may express their fear and discomfort in a number of indirect ways.

His "Y Alibi" is for the day she went missing. And that he got a ride home from ES from the Y that day while his wife was off shopping for him..... makes me just sick to my stomach.

Did I miss something? Where was it said that ES gave GR a ride home from the Y?

I saw it here. Figured I missed that along the way. Do we know this is fact?

Sorry krey, I find it a royal PITA to sit at a pc or with a laptop so I'm always on my phone or with my iPad, helps even if I walking on the treadmill. Getting links on the iPad aren't easy, not sure why the mobile junk makes thinks difficult-defeats the purpose doesn't it?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...05231622.21590.116018661901063&type=1&theater

I think it's something to do with mobile facebook? I couldn't see it either, so just went to the page myself

Okay, thanks! I was wondering if I was the only one having issues with it. m=mobile, that makes sense.

Sorry krey, I find it a royal PITA to sit at a pc or with a laptop so I'm always on my phone or with my iPad, helps even if I walking on the treadmill. Getting links on the iPad aren't easy, not sure why the mobile junk makes thinks difficult-defeats the purpose doesn't it?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...05231622.21590.116018661901063&type=1&theater

Oh, it's okay Caring :) I just didn't know what was going on with the links. I don't have an iphone or any kind of mobile device, so I wasn't recognizing that this could be the reason. Thanks for reposting the link!!! I appreciate it, and now I see what you guys were talking about!

Here's a little something we know about him, drawing parallels to the Drew Peterson Case: http://wildninja.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/drew-peterson-its-not-his-fault/

In true domestic abuser narcissist fashion, he doesn’t believe that anyone should have talked about what really went on in his life or relationships. He feels entitled to privacy despite the death of one wife and another being missing and presumed dead. His sense of self is so grandiose and important that he thinks he should be “above” any of those pesky, talkative little people with knowledge of his personal life. BBM

It’s Kathy’s fault. “I love Kathy. She was a good mom. She kept a nice home. She did not deserve to die, but she had an accident, but she was so emotionally and psychologically damaged by some of these same people Mr. Glasgow paraded in front of you today that made it impossible for her to keep and maintain any kind of long-term relationship.”

Look more closely at what he’s saying. He can’t leave it at, “I love/loved Kathy, she was a good mom, she kept a nice home.” What he’s saying is, “Kathy had some good traits, but…” He has to qualify whatever degree of goodness he metes out; it’s the nature of this type of person. He can’t say something good without turning right back around and saying that she was damaged.

This is why it’s also important not to misinterpret a victim’s behavior when they’re still in the relationship. People might notice that they’re withdrawn, tired, having trouble focusing, depressed, anxious, ill or feigning illness, or generally acting strange. When your life is in danger, you can’t usually walk up to a friend or family member and say, “he wants to kill me” and expect it not to get back to them. That just puts the victim in further danger. Know that there are real and terrible symptoms of domestic violence and a victim may express their fear and discomfort in a number of indirect ways.

Exactly what I was thinking when I read it, tons of that article ring true, I had to post it & see if it as just me as an outsider making assumptions from just the online experience. I know its been mentioned a few times of the comparisons, but this article has so many examples. Thank you for reinforcing the key pieces....this is the piece I'm relying on-

"Narcissists and sociopaths frequently escalate their behavior, and no matter how cunning they think they are, their past is eventually going to catch up to them. Someday they will be seen for who and what they really are, and by then I hope you are safe and secure and out of their reach. Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light, but even Satan can’t keep the facade up forever."

It sickens me the way the word 'tryst' is being used to make light of a terrible betrayal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc