Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it here. Figured I missed that along the way. Do we know this is fact?

I was thinking I missed it as week. I wouldn't be surprised. I had asked earlier how he'd gotten to & from the Y & what time he was there from & til. I'm wondering how we can validate this all?

Oh Mr Mahoney.....lol jk jk

I was thinking I missed it as week. I wouldn't be surprised. I had asked earlier how he'd gotten to & from the Y & what time he was there from & til. I'm wondering how we can validate this all?

Oh Mr Mahoney.....lol jk jk

A verified insider posted it threads ago. He ran there and es brought him home.

ETA: The highlights of the Arias trial are on- I'd love to wipe the smirk off of that face... :(

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Police-Search-Around-Home-of-Missing-Woman-183965521.html

"Sheriff Ernie Cutting said they are executing search warrants for the 18 acre grounds, the home, cars, computers and phone records."

According to JR's cousin, who confided in me, GR's car and Cell phone were taken by LE. I would assume that LE did subpoena GR's cell phone records.
And that's alot of land to search.

Does anyone know if Jennifer's parents house on that property?

Has GR's car been returned to him?

Ok... We can discuss GR only with what we know through law enforcement, the media and whatever he posts on Facebook. All of that is discussable.

We can not discuss him hypothetically being involved or any theories accusing him of being involved with Jennifer's disappearance. He is not a suspect or POI so until or unless he is named that we are limited in what we can discuss.

Just a reminder on FB...You can link to and paraphrase but no copy and paste.

ES is not discussable, she has not been named in the media. Discussing the affair is ok and the fact that it was Jennifer's friend but that's about it with her. This may be partly my fault because I did ask who the friend was they were talking about in the article from yesterday. Sorry but we can not name names.

Ima

BBM

I saw that post too.

Just an opinion; van to get there & bummed a ride home with a friend, or jogged home...

Ya know..I've never lived anywhere where their wasn't at least one nosey neighbor that knew everything that was going on in the neighborhood. The Plank Apartments has too many occupants for there not to be at least one of these observant/nosey neighbors, imo. Imo, someone likely witnessed the perp that placed the van there, but may not know that it is significant info, or simply may not want to get involved due to retaliation, etc....

So I'm sitting here stumped. I want desperately for Jennifer to be alive but the llikelihood of her leaving her babies and supporting herself for 3 month is is super unrealistic.

I feel so sad!! I know, I am such a softie but does anyone have anything positive to say I show she's alive?

Probably not. :-(

I wake up random at 3 am to check. Lame.

Jesus, hurry up forensics and phone records already.

Question, LMN and ES proclaim that there is more out there to substantiate her leaving or being ok. I beg that they release this info!

A verified insider posted it threads ago. He ran there and es brought him home.

ETA: The highlights of the Arias trial are on- I'd love to wipe the smirk off of that face... :(

momrids6, Narcissistic psychopaths; as is Jodi Arias are very creative, calculating, manipulative, deflective, and have no human emotions. If they say yes, think no. Their responses are 180 degrees from the truth and are always self serving. Psychopaths often talk in riddles, have a plausible answer for everything, and are very rapid thinkers...

Sure hope she doesn't get a jury member to buy into her ruse..

A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
Quote; Robert Frost

momrids6, Narcissistic psychopaths; as is Jodi Arias are very creative, calculating, manipulative, deflective, and have no human emotions. If they say yes, think no. Their responses are 180 degrees from the truth and are always self serving. Psychopaths often talk in riddles, have a plausible answer for everything, and are very rapid thinkers...

Sure hope she doesn't get a jury member to buy into her ruse..

A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
Quote; Robert Frost

seems to be a few just like her roaming around lately...

Who found her cell phone again? Was it verified by someone or by cell tower that it was there all long?

<Mod Snip>

When ES dropped GR off, did they go inside or just drop him and she stay I the car?

So I'm sitting here stumped. I want desperately for Jennifer to be alive but the llikelihood of her leaving her babies and supporting herself for 3 month is is super unrealistic.

I feel so sad!! I know, I am such a softie but does anyone have anything positive to say I show she's alive?

Probably not. :-(

I wake up random at 3 am to check. Lame.

Jesus, hurry up forensics and phone records already.

Question, LMN and ES proclaim that there is more out there to substantiate her leaving or being ok. I beg that they release this info!

LivingJuicy, there are some things we cannot control, but we can insure that she receives justice by giving her a voice. Imo, Innocent crime victims have a purpose, as we all do, and will speak to those that will simply listen..

Today there were two 14 year old missing girls from different states that were located SAFELY! Imo, it was due to awareness provided by many people utilizing many various available resources.
'Alone we can do little, but together we can accomplish anything'..
Quote Helen Keller

As of December 20th, GR's car and phone were returned to him, yes.
This, per JR's cousin who contacted me with said info.

Hi LRaine! :seeya:

Jens van has not been returned though- correct?

hi all -- newbie to WS but have been following JR case after a friend got me 'hooked'. You are all doing a GREAT job -- getting her name and story out there, tossing around scenarios, love the animations! Funny how some things I would harp on in my own mind would be discussed in your forum a few hours or days later... At this time, don't think I have much 'new' to offer other than things that stick in my mind:
. the perfect 'story' and timing -- never leave her kids, concert and birthday coming up -- playing the 'mom card'... makes it look like JR ran away
. the alleged beauty shop haircut on Friday and then 4 days later changing it up... looking at some pics, it did not look like she deviated much from the same hairdo so it was prob 'the usual' at the beauty shop
. the recent link to Rochester Craig's list posting -- see it says 190 #'s for her weight -- shouldn't it be more of a range since JR could be of lesser weight?
. if GR has friends and family support -- to me -- why does it appear not that many people showed up for the 2/16 event? Because many did not know about it? Do not believe in him, the 'stories' or want to support him?
. I don't think I saw this posted -- did anyone else notice in the 1st video interview he did in his home -- alllllll the ribbons on display in the house (were behind him in the interview)? At least to me that's what they looked like. Really necessary to flaunt all that in your home? Leave them out for a bit after an event and then store away, no? Imagine having to live with 'that' in your home day in/day out? Maybe there was not another place in the home/another room to show them off?
. I had viewed his FB page quite a while back -- first impressions can speak volumes -- but all the muscle flexing, posing for the camera, etc. -- REALLY? What guy posts that many pics of self? Notice that he seemed to prefer tight in all the right places shorts too... <if you get my drift?>

Hope my very first post does not get me in trouble! LOL

hi all -- newbie to WS but have been following JR case after a friend got me 'hooked'. You are all doing a GREAT job -- getting her name and story out there, tossing around scenarios, love the animations! Funny how some things I would harp on in my own mind would be discussed in your forum a few hours or days later... At this time, don't think I have much 'new' to offer other than things that stick in my mind:
. the perfect 'story' and timing -- never leave her kids, concert and birthday coming up -- playing the 'mom card'... makes it look like JR ran away
. the alleged beauty shop haircut on Friday and then 4 days later changing it up... looking at some pics, it did not look like she deviated much from the same hairdo so it was prob 'the usual' at the beauty shop
. the recent link to Rochester Craig's list posting -- see it says 190 #'s for her weight -- shouldn't it be more of a range since JR could be of lesser weight?
. if GR has friends and family support -- to me -- why does it appear not that many people showed up for the 2/16 event? Because many did not know about it? Do not believe in him, the 'stories' or want to support him?
. I don't think I saw this posted -- did anyone else notice in the 1st video interview he did in his home -- alllllll the ribbons on display in the house (were behind him in the interview)? At least to me that's what they looked like. Really necessary to flaunt all that in your home? Leave them out for a bit after an event and then store away, no? Imagine having to live with 'that' in your home day in/day out? Maybe there was not another place in the home/another room to show them off?
. I had viewed his FB page quite a while back -- first impressions can speak volumes -- but all the muscle flexing, posing for the camera, etc. -- REALLY? What guy posts that many pics of self? Notice that he seemed to prefer tight in all the right places shorts too... <if you get my drift?>

:greetings: Welcome Bob's Chicken!

:Welcome1:

I don't think you'll be in trouble Bob - the Mods will keep you in line :seeya::seeya:

Welcome Bob's Chicken...Excellent first post and observations..

:sweep:

I agree (forgot to quote) about the photos GR has posted. Which by the way are all still public including his children he didn't want anyone "stealing" photos of. Stealing in quotes because anything you put on Facebook publicly is just that public!

Edited to add: I don't think there is anything wrong with protecting the childrens photos...just commenting that its not stealing or whatever he said in that article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member