Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok- I am failing at my attempt to deal with laundry, uniforms/snacks for away games tomorrow, vitamins etc etc and WS.... my real life needs to leave me alone...

Oh come on, now......if anyone can succeed...tis *you! (and just tell the darned laundry to wait!) :)

I wish I knew if they'd had dogs search the home and property......Why can't they still search now?

Someone so in control of everything else would also want to be in full and total control of where Jen was hidden.....

I cannot see them allowing a situation to happen where that control could be taken from them, if she's not physically very close to them, then she's very very close nearby where they feel she will never be found.... They are not going to be leaving anything to chance, loose threads, so to speak.......

When she is found (because I have total faith she will be), there will be an immediate (and ridiculous) attempt to cast blame elsewhere......

Keeping in mind a perp with a strong need for control would place the body (sorry... Tough to type that) close by.... I am still thinking poor Jennifer's parents' home grounds should be searched by LE...

wow... Insult to injury if LE finds evidence there...and perp tries to place the blame on the parents! :what::banghead:

All homes in the area have wells (some dug) most drilled and probably a few spring houses. The drilled only have 6" casings (pipe).

Septic systems if they have a riser would be fairly easy to dispose of a body. Most need to be dug up to expose the clean out cover.

And god forbid there is a nasty pig farm not far from the home. It's happened before but there would still be evidence around. It's right on the road but if someone studied the tendencies it's possible after dark.
I really feel bad about the last option but its possible.

Sorry you had to be subjected to that...:hug:

I have heard that people who demand the limelight and attention are called "Emotional Vampires"... They "suck" the energy from those around them... And the loved ones they live with are the most greatly impacted...:dracula:

Regarding the sadness behind Jennifer's smile... In contrast... I don't believe I witnessed that demeanor in Jennifer's high school senior picture someone posted in past posts...

So... It seems to me that she may... At one time... Been happier...

JMO

"Emotional Vampire" is a perfect way of describing it! It's horrible, and dark and impacts the entire family and their way of life on a daily basis......

Inside the "wind-tunnel", being a "shadow-person" , it can sometimes take years to realize what is truly happening - one is kept so busy just existing to support that one persons demands, schedules, needs. It took me years, when the day of realization came for me, it was with a jolt.

But even during my darkest of days, did I ever, once, consider my kids would be better off with him or ever consider leaving them with him in any manner (by doing harm to myself, by running away)? NEVER EVER NOT IN A MILLION YEARS - and I'll never believe that Jen did either...

And thank you for the :hug: Life's more than made up for what happened.....I grabbed my kids & ran - and later married Mr. Right who loves me for me, would give me the moon if he could, taught me what a real relationship with a real man was like..I got my fairy tale ...I just wish Jen was as lucky :(

Keeping in mind a perp with a strong need for control would place the body (sorry... Tough to type that) close by.... I am still thinking poor Jennifer's parents' home grounds should be searched by LE...

wow... Insult to injury if LE finds evidence there...and perp tries to place the blame on the parents! :what::banghead:

That is exactly what I was thinking right as I finished posting......they were not home at the time............

I wonder if their property was searched?

The extent that Jen's parents and sister have already been blamed, her father for the delay in reporting Jen missing, the open criticism of Jen's mother and sister....I'm still beyond appalled at the ....:maddening:..I can't even put it into coherent words.....still so angry and it's so over the top. I don't think anything can shock me any more........

I'm with you... just thinking about Jen and her being out there somewhere, someone disposing of her.....just hurts my heart :grouphug:

We just need to find her!!!!

All homes in the area have wells (some dug) most drilled and probably a few spring houses. The drilled only have 6" casings (pipe).

Septic systems if they have a riser would be fairly easy to dispose of a body. Most need to be dug up to expose the clean out cover.

And god forbid there is a nasty pig farm not far from the home. It's happened before but there would still be evidence around. It's right on the road but if someone studied the tendencies it's possible after dark.

O M G

You know, reading your post, I recalled recently (as in last year) seeing that on a movie somewhere so to determine which movie/show it was, I Googled "disposing of bodies on pig farms"....(without the quotes)

I really wish I had not.......do you know there are actually instructions????????

Still don't know which show it was....don't want to look again...just can't....

But I do hope it's something LE has looked into.

I know it was muddy at the time Jen disappeared - but how soft was the ground, really? How much effort would it have taken to do any digging into the septic system or a hole in general?

Very interesting that we were never told that the call to JR's parents was made at 5.30. It was posted here by an insider the FIL told GR to not call LE and then GR called LE at 8pm.
It was of course made to look like GR called FIL at 8pm and how uncaring JR's parents were to not want to to call LE.
So she was due home at 5pm, GR called JR's parents at 5.30. Okay so how many times did he call JR before he felt it was necessary to call her parents? 2 times, 3 times? And if so, what time did he call her? 5.05? 5.10? Who would be calling their spouse when they are 5 mins, 10 mins late? What other calls did he make? Wouldn't he then call friends and see if Jennifer had stopped there? So again, if this was done that would be what 5.15? So he gave JR 10 mins to call back before he starting calling friends? So this take say 10 mins? So he then waits another 5 mins before calling her parents to say she is missing.
Why on earth would you call in-laws and upset them saying their daughter is missing when she is only 30 mins late?
And if you were so sure something was wrong, wouldn't you get in the car and do a little drive along the route she took? (Not the whole way as it seems quite far, but at least part way in case she the car has broken down).
Of course this makes no sense whatsoever, and we can be pretty certain he made a few token phone calls to JR's mobile and then rang her parents asap to get the ball rolling

BBM
This is the first I'm hearing that he called friends-have I missed this all along or was this a hypothetical?
To be honest in my house-I text & have calls with my husband all the time, especially while shopping for gifts for the kids. I send him photo texts asking his opinion & telling him what I found of making a joke out of things I see. But if it was extremely busy I may not text him all day long. But I usually will text or call that I'm on my way home, I can't say I've ever once had him say he was ready to call the police because I was late. He may have begun to wonder, I'd say if the mall was closed & time had passed long enough to travel home plus buffer for say gas or food. Then there is reason to worry. But this situation screams red flags!

Oh, dear - someone MUST search the parents' property. His statement about Jennifer's dad not wanting to call police...perhaps "just in case" something was found.

I can hear it now: "That's interesting officers, her dad didn't want me to report her missing (which I told you before, remember?) and now you've found evidence on his property? Gee whiz! You don't think her dad hurt her, do you?"

With JR's confidence, maybe she confronted GR and demanded he take her to where they would get together.. I agree - they would be discreet locations... and perhaps one of these locations is where the fight took place and it escalated into her death. Then that is where she could possibly be located.

I can see demanding to know where-but if that were you would you really want to see where? I can't say I would. I may want to know where, insist on info like-tell me it wasn't in MY bed, was it in her & her spouses bed? Our home? Where were our children? On a marathon trip? These sorts of things but I can't see asking him to take me to a location. Now I can see if she wasn't actually going shopping but was in fact cleaning that morning. Then he claimed he needed to "step out" & her in her curiosity (& I forget who-I can look later if need be-but someone local aid her cousin stated she knew the affair was occurring) wants to see if he's off to meet the "mistress" and follows him. In doing so, something ends up happening-either she catches them or he sees her, calls said person to tell them not to come & pulls over to confront her...any number of things...JMO I can't see asking to be taken to their spot unless it was in following him to catch him.

That would be terrible but I will say I've had that feeling myself... the nasty Sow Power Pig Farm is only a little over 5 miles away and tons of pigs with the pen not very far from the roadway.

http://goo.gl/maps/XMlIZ

Oh, dear - someone MUST search the parents' property. His statement about Jennifer's dad not wanting to call police...perhaps "just in case" something was found.

I can hear it now: "That's interesting officers, her dad didn't want me to report her missing (which I told you before, remember?) and now you've found evidence on his property? Gee whiz! You don't think her dad hurt her, do you?"

There hasn't been steady snow there that hasn't melted right? Wouldn't one noticed disturbed soil? Or is their a location w/in the property that you wouldn't? I really hate to ask this question-I see a lot of wooded areas-is there a hedge row anywhere in that area? Could he have moved some of the rocks & placed her within it? (Ohh even thinking it saddens me.)

I don't know the R family at all and I'm wondering if anyone knows if GR has anger issues or is prone to physical abuse or violence at all? From descriptions here, I'm guessing not. So I'm thinking probably not pre-meditated, unless he had someone else do the dirty work. He was pretty quick to say he had alibis for the day; and those of us that saw it before it was deleted - on FB he kinda 'flaunted' those alibis on the HFJR page. So, possibly hired someone to help. Or I do think the idea that they were fighting about the tryst and accidentally, in the heat of the moment, something happened. Just thinking out loud....JMO

Its been very quiet. Any word from the GR camp recently?

If a person were to go north on Sheff Rd. past the lake until they cross rt 320/ cty rt 29 and take a right there is a pig farm a few miles toward New Berlin. I am not sure if it still there but locals know where it is because the smell will knock you out as you pass.The farm was kind of legendary when I lived in the area.
A map shows at least 4 state forests and 2 lakes/ ponds in close proximity to the home.

Does anybody remember whether dogs searched the Ramsaran and Renz properties on Sheff Rd?

If a person were to go north on Sheff Rd. past the lake until they cross rt 320/ cty rt 29 and take a right there is a pig farm a few miles toward New Berlin. I am not sure if it still there but locals know where it is because the smell will knock you out as you pass.The farm was kind of legendary when I lived in the area.
A map shows at least 4 state forests and 2 lakes/ ponds in close proximity to the home.

Is this the same as the google link in the last post from the previous page(#34)?

I don't know the R family at all and I'm wondering if anyone knows if GR has anger issues or is prone to physical abuse or violence at all? From descriptions here, I'm guessing not. So I'm thinking probably not pre-meditated, unless he had someone else do the dirty work. He was pretty quick to say he had alibis for the day; and those of us that saw it before it was deleted - on FB he kinda 'flaunted' those alibis on the HFJR page. So, possibly hired someone to help. Or I do think the idea that they were fighting about the tryst and accidentally, in the heat of the moment, something happened. Just thinking out loud....JMO

From Verified Insider RB:

Snipped

To be fair, I have never observed anything but a loving and affectionate couple when together with never a sign of any bullying.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #2

Snipped

Based on the information that a source related to a Daily Star reporter, Cutting was asked whether the couple was having marital difficulties.

“Like any marriage there are problems there,” he said. “But there are no indications of violence.”

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

ES can only be discussed within the context of the affair and the affair is only to be discussed in relationship to Jennifer missing. No speculation on any other affairs.

GR, we can link to his FB page providing its public. Paraphrase only no copy and paste and put the link up. We can theorize about what has happened to Jennifer in general, (Example: Someone could have done this... They may have put her body here... etc.).

Their are no POI's and no suspects. Sleuthing anyone and putting it on Websleuths is not allowed since we have no one named a POI or Suspect.

You can link to and discuss FB pages as long as it is about Jennifer's case.

No discussion of JR's children allowed. Pics and discussion of any minor is not allowed. Lets keep the focus on Jennifer, not any FB wars or what/who she believes or doesn't believe.

What we know through the media and Law Enforcement is all discussable. Please post responsibly and lets see if we can help bring Jennifer home!

Ima

Very interesting that we were never told that the call to JR's parents was made at 5.30. It was posted here by an insider the FIL told GR to not call LE and then GR called LE at 8pm.
It was of course made to look like GR called FIL at 8pm and how uncaring JR's parents were to not want to to call LE.
So she was due home at 5pm, GR called JR's parents at 5.30. Okay so how many times did he call JR before he felt it was necessary to call her parents? 2 times, 3 times? And if so, what time did he call her? 5.05? 5.10? Who would be calling their spouse when they are 5 mins, 10 mins late? What other calls did he make? Wouldn't he then call friends and see if Jennifer had stopped there? So again, if this was done that would be what 5.15? So he gave JR 10 mins to call back before he starting calling friends? So this take say 10 mins? So he then waits another 5 mins before calling her parents to say she is missing.
Why on earth would you call in-laws and upset them saying their daughter is missing when she is only 30 mins late?
And if you were so sure something was wrong, wouldn't you get in the car and do a little drive along the route she took? (Not the whole way as it seems quite far, but at least part way in case she the car has broken down).
Of course this makes no sense whatsoever, and we can be pretty certain he made a few token phone calls to JR's mobile and then rang her parents asap to get the ball rolling

Agreed to all the above.

Just catching up here ---

Remember when verified insider LD made mention about something being up with GR finding her phone - I wish I had that post handy. It was along the lines of ....once you know what/why/how, you'll understand.

Is it possible that JR's phone was at home that day?

I need to go back and read more again about what time the phone was found.

So if she never made it to the mall (IMO) and maybe never left her home, I would assume the phone was home all day until ..."thrown out the window, hitting a rock, turning on, etc."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3