Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Agreed they will help-do we know when they will all be up? I've seen conflicting stories & a possibility of a 4th. I hope soon & honestly no funds should have to be fronted for these billboards. There's a lot more that they can do with donated money.

I called a sign company in Norwich the other day. I was given a quote that seemed pretty reasonable. The onlyl reason that there is a cost period is for the labor and materials to make the actual sign.

The space/rent is free.

I keep saying - I'm willing to donate but I don't want to step on toes or anything. I also don't want to be harrased if this goes against what other's may want.

I just want to help. I want Jennifer found.

"Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly,” the posting continued. “She has never left home and not keep in contact within 2-3 hours via phone or text. She would never miss our daughters’ Winter Concert last night or her birthday tomorrow. I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound."

“All I want is for Jen to come walking through our front door safe and sound and giving us all hugs, but I have lost all faith that will be the case."

This was MSM December 19th - so just a week after Jenn went missing.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print

There's no doubt in my mind that we're not going to see her again," Ramsaran said. "There's not doubt in my mind. And that's what keeps us strong."

http://jenniferramsaran.blogspot.com/p/news-links.html

................... something isn't right.

It's the first time I've seen this video. I'm no body language expert but the eyes were all over the place and looking up. If I remember from my psych class days its not an honest move. Hate that there is no updates. I so want my gut feeling to be wrong and her to have just had enough and run away. But as a mom, running away doesn't coincide with having kids. I'm not real familiar with a lot of cases but are there any cases where a missing mom has run away and not been found deceased? I remember a case not too long ago where the wife went missing and years later the husband blew up the house killing himself and their children. Could her family be scared he would crack under too much pressure and harm his kids?

It's the first time I've seen this video. I'm no body language expert but the eyes were all over the place and looking up. If I remember from my psych class days its not an honest move. Hate that there is no updates. I so want my gut feeling to be wrong and her to have just had enough and run away. But as a mom, running away doesn't coincide with having kids. I'm not real familiar with a lot of cases but are there any cases where a missing mom has run away and not been found deceased? I remember a case not too long ago where the wife went missing and years later the husband blew up the house killing himself and their children. Could her family be scared he would crack under too much pressure and harm his kids?

You might be thinking of the Josh Powell case...

And... Yes..that scenario has entered my mind here, as well...:what:

JMO

I just drove through Plank Road Manor Apartments at about 2:00PM. The missing posters that were placed on the mailbox center are GONE. Thought that who ever made the effort to put them there would like to know.
WS, this is not a rumor, its a fact.

Why (and who) for that matter would someone want them removed if not for wanting the whole case to quietly fade into oblivion.

If you all recall, this was the place that her van was found. Of all the places in the world for posters to be located, I would think that it would be here since this is where a MAJOR piece of evidence was found (her vehicle). Something strange is going on, and no one seens to notice.... or sadder yet, no one seems to care.

I just drove through Plank Road Manor Apartments at about 2:00PM. The missing posters that were placed on the mailbox center are GONE. Thought that who ever made the effort to put them there would like to know.

Why (and who) for that matter would someone want them removed if not for wanting the whole case to quietly fade into oblivion.

If you all recall, this was the place that her van was found. Of all the places in the world for posters to be located, I would think that it would be here since this is where a MAJOR piece of evidence was found (her vehicle). Something strange is going on, and no one seens to notice.... or sadder yet, no one seems to care.

Thank you SOOO much, PiperDog, for keeping us updated on the local occurrences in this case...

so this is pretty well documented that those flyers are being taken down...

By Who?... Why?...

Hmmmmm.....

JMO

Thank you SOOO much, PiperDog, for keeping us updated on the local occurrences in this case...

By Who?... Why?...

Hmmmmm.....

JMO

I have no idea, but I can tell you that if my wife was missing and this was happening, I'de be raising holy h*ll about it.

WOW :what:

Now we have verified proof that posters are being taken down. Thank you so much for checking the apartments, and for sharing this discovery with us Piper. You can't dispute the FACTS.

By Who?... Why?...

Hmmmmm.....

JMO

I think some of us need to take that trip to NY. who fancies a stakeout?

Considering sarcastic posts like these insinuating there are lies I think we should have some photos to back up what we're saying. If we can have something dated in it as well would be good. Or am I overreacting? Just know later we will see another one of these posts. (I'm hoping this transfers correctly)

https://m.facebook.com/MissingJenni...62124799&pagefilter=2&ustart&__user=777057067

Do we know if there were in fact cameras there? Maybe LE needs to be alerted if so in order to grab those tapes!

Considering sarcastic posts like these insinuating there are lies I think we should have some photos to back up what we're saying. If we can have something dated in it as well would be good. Or am I overreacting? Just know later we will see another one of these posts. (I'm hoping this transfers correctly)

https://m.facebook.com/MissingJenni...62124799&pagefilter=2&ustart&__user=777057067

Do we know if there were in fact cameras there? Maybe LE needs to be alerted if so in order to grab those tapes!

I really don't care if I am believed or not. I was on my way home from Cortland today and decided to take the long way home and drive past the apartments. I do believe my own eyes, and I KNOW that the posters that were there on Saturday are gone today. If someone tries to "spin" this, then they will have lost ALL credability with me...

Does anyone know if she was a regular customer of the person she got her hair done by the week before? I just hung up my shears this year after 18 years and from experience, my clients would confide in me about so much of their personal lives. If LE hasn't checked into that they should. Many of my clients considered me their best friend. I can't tell you how many people had cried in my chair but when they left life was back to normal for them. I however would go home with a heavy heart most days.

I really don't care if I am believed or not. I was on my way home from Cortland today and decided to take the long way home and drive past the apartments. I do believe my own eyes, and I KNOW that the posters that were there on Saturday are gone today. If someone tries to "spin" this, then they will have lost ALL credability with me...

Oh I'm not saying YOU yourself do. I'm saying after all the drama that's occurred over who said what when etc...it's the only way to say anything for sure.

I logged on today and saw a big red ACTIVE SEARCH, and was shocked and excited to see that on Jennifer's thread, then realized it was not hers. :( Why isn't anyone searching?? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en