Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I've just asked my (poor long-suffering husband of an armchair detective) the latest of what has been a series of hypothetical questions I've asked since Jen's plight became public: (actually I do the same for many cases I follow - especially for those I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around)

"What would your reponse be if I were missing, my vehicle was later located, and an investigator told you there was blood found in my car?"

His immediate response: "Something's wrong!" "She's been hurt or killed!". "Go find the that hurt my wife!" "Get the dogs, get people out there now!" "Let me get out there and find my wife, she might be hurt and needs help!" "I'm physically getting out there and finding my wife, NOW!" "I'm not stopping until I find her and what happened to her!".

And then he took a breath and said......

"Oh, wait! This is about Jennifer and her husband in New York?" "Well, that guy's just not right......."

And then I told him about the "nosebleed claim".

...and all he could say was "There's something seriously wrong there.........."

I think he's been rendered speechless......
Have asked many friends and acquaintances the same question,and received the same reaction...

I will be out today... Going to my grand niece's princess-themed 3rd Birthday Party... :heart:.... So Cute!.. :goldcrown:

:Happybirthday:

But I will be checking back in when I can!

Keep up your fantastic sleuthing! :websleuther:

:seeya:

Dateline 'Secrets in the Midst' - If you missed it last night..

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/50914806#50914806

Dateline | Aired on February 23, 2013

Secrets In the Mist, Part 1
Carol Lubahn, a beautiful young mother of two, suddenly vanishes. Not long after, her husband reports some strange activity at their house. Dateline NBC’s Keith Morrison reports.

Not for sure if this was answered or not. rickblaine verified that GR was having an affair with Jennifer's best friend. LNM said that wasn't true at first (didn't say the best friend was wrong) but then she called it a tryst.

I'm not sure how it came out it was ES that was the best friend they were talking about though.

No, it hadn't, thank you! I'm curious if RB is the one who used the words "best" to describe JR's friendship with ES.

The Perch Derby is taking place on Chenango Lake today. There is usually a large turnout...lots of people trying their hand at ice fishing. As you know the lake is not far from Jennifers house. Hoping everyone's eyes are looking out for any clues. I'm torn too..hoping someone sees something... but not really because that may mean she's no longer with us. Still hoping she is alive and well but gut feeling...:(

Thanks for the vehicle info... It does sound like it would have been possible to use Jenn's van for transporting "evidence"...

Interesting information regarding having snow tires that allow greater access to increase of areas in difficult weather...

Did the snow tires comes standard? Do you think that the R's would have snow tires on Jenn's van?

speaking of snow tires... Don't they have deeper grooves than standard tires...

Wouldn't snow tires leave a more unique track in snow and earth?

ANOTHER reason why searches would have been so beneficial immediately after Jenn's disappearance...

On that long- winded note... I must be off to bed now... :eek:fftobed:

thank you to all the fellows sleuthers and Mods for working through some controversial matter in these past weeks...And I am proud to say...we are still standing!!! :D

The tires were not standard. With Syracuse winters we needed them though... Our driveway is very steep and otherwise we wouldn't be able to get up our driveway. With snow tires we can get up it most of the time even before we shovel. I haven't tried off roading with them to see how I would handle mud. It would be interesting to know if she had regular tires or snow ones on. Was asking my husband what he thought about the stow and go. He thinks too that it could possibly be big enough to hide evidence in. (A conversation I never thought I would have!). Police would know the floor lifts up I'm sure, right? There are large mats that cover and the seats are over it.

were stow n go seats standard on a 2006 town & country? are we sure her minivan has them?

If it was GR who did something to Jennifer then I'm pretty sure she is hidden somewhere close to their home. As controlling as he is he would want to keep an eye on her, checking from time to time if nobody found her. Check the area along his running routes I say.

So we hear mud clear up to the windows.
Was it mud or slime?
Mud would be in globs.
Slime is the residue from the type of sand used on the hard and gravel roads here. Slime looks like its sprayed on mud would be globed. This would tell what secondary roads the van traveled.

Putting these pic's back up again.

Attachments

• JR Car Side View.jpg
    JR Car Side View.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 33
  • JR Car Rear View.jpg
    JR Car Rear View.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 30
OK, so I've just asked my (poor long-suffering husband of an armchair detective) the latest of what has been a series of hypothetical questions I've asked since Jen's plight became public: (actually I do the same for many cases I follow - especially for those I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around)

"What would your reponse be if I were missing, my vehicle was later located, and an investigator told you there was blood found in my car?"

His immediate response: "Something's wrong!" "She's been hurt or killed!". "Go find the that hurt my wife!" "Get the dogs, get people out there now!" "Let me get out there and find my wife, she might be hurt and needs help!" "I'm physically getting out there and finding my wife, NOW!" "I'm not stopping until I find her and what happened to her!".

And then he took a breath and said......

"Oh, wait! This is about Jennifer and her husband in New York?" "Well, that guy's just not right......."

And then I told him about the "nosebleed claim".

...and all he could say was "There's something seriously wrong there.........."

I think he's been rendered speechless......

If it was GR who did something to Jennifer then I'm pretty sure she is hidden somewhere close to their home. As controlling as he is he would want to keep an eye on her, checking from time to time if nobody found her. Check the area along his running routes I say.

Definately agree. She has to be in the vicinity. Did they search her parents land and surrounding areas? They weren't home and out of state. Afterall he was saying his FIL didn't want police called and that FIL found van. They were out f town so it wouldn't make sense for him to try to pin a crime on his FIL. :waitasec:

The Perch Derby is taking place on Chenango Lake today. There is usually a large turnout...lots of people trying their hand at ice fishing. As you know the lake is not far from Jennifers house. Hoping everyone's eyes are looking out for any clues. I'm torn too..hoping someone sees something... but not really because that may mean she's no longer with us. Still hoping she is alive and well but gut feeling...:(

Oh I wonder if they'll have any posters on site? I sure hope so sounds like the perfect opportunity!

Has been forever since I've logged on, but wanted to direct you guys to this, if you haven't already seen it.
Links to : Rochester craigslist Lost & found: seeking info on JR.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/laf/

This just made me think that most people beg and plead for help finding their lost pets more than it seems the ones closest to JR are doing... :(

I don't think it's true, but I really hope she's just up and left for a little while .. a break. But then, if she has .. will she get backlash like another case on here recently? I hope not.

Who was it that stated ES and JR were best friends? Insiders? GR?

When JRs FB page was open to the public I read through almost every post/comment made by Jennifer (most of 2012) and I read one comment where she actually referred to ES as her best friend. :(

When JRs FB page was open to the public I read through almost every post/comment made by Jennifer (most of 2012) and I read one comment where she actually referred to ES as her best friend. :(

Thank you!

LJ, and that was in FEBRUARY of last year. I'm fairly certain the affair was/is longer than most people know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber