DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:Welcome1: Cupcaked! :welcome:

Thank you for helping to find Jennifer!

:seeya:

Hi All, I am new to WS and in awe of what you all do.
I have read all the threads on JR this past week.

I do not believe she left home willingly. If she did, it could be for revenge so everyone would know exactly how GR is, as opposed to how he portrays his public persona, before she went missing.

Does anyone know if her meds are missing from the home? If not, and she is still out there, has her pharmacy been checked for any refills since she has been missing? I do refills at my pharmacy online, and my son has password as well.

I used to worked at home, using VPN. My employer had a recorder and could see every move I made on pc and hear everything I was saying to our customers. It may have been different for GR, but just a thought.

Regarding dumpsters: I don't recall if the ones at the apt where van was found was searched, or some close by where the cell phone was found. Out here in AZ, the landfills have a lot of data on what was dumped by which company and where it is located in the landfill. Most of this is done electronically.There was a recent search for a missing 7 yr old girl, and that information was provided by landfill company on the news.

I am wondering if LE confirmed with FIL that he in fact did not want LE called when JR first went missing.

Also wondering if LE has or is able to get cell records of friend GR had 'tryst' with.
I am not sure if you can get a subpoena for motive.

Regarding the blood found in JR's van: Has anyone actually confirmed that JR or her son ever have a nosebleed in her van?

In addition to the Craig's list posting on 2/10/13 there is one posted on 2/23/13
http://rochester.craigslist.org/laf/3638245211.html

As far as going to GR approved events, you can glean more info by actions, tones and words said at an event, then any article, postings or video can fully show.

Something about JR's pictures stand out to me. Half of them, she looks as if she is not really smiling, but trying. It looks like she is really sad and wants to cry, but hiding it.

I believe LE is making sure they have all their ducks in a row, and is giving someone enough rope.

I'm from NY, but not the area where JR lived, and have lived the past 16 yrs in AZ.
I have shared her poster and HFJR page on FB and twitter.

You guys are awesome.

Praying for you Jennifer!

Many good points/questions...

I, too, have consistently observed a sadness behind pictures of Jennifer's smiles...

I was wondering if others observed that, too... Or if it was just my interpretation....

JMO

I haven't been able to find if GR's house and the house next door (JR's parents home) have septic systems or public sewage and water.....just a thought......

I, too, have consistently observed a sadness behind pictures of Jennifer's smiles...

I was wondering if others observed that, too... Or if it was just my interpretation....

JMO

I have gotten the feeling that Jennifer was trying so hard to "measure up" - it seems she was made to feel she was less than somebody's arbitrary ideal. I wish so badly I could tell her she is perfect the way she is.

I have found that adultery says everything about the ones doing the cheating, and nothing about the ones who are cheated on.

From my outside perspective, Jennifer was doing GR a favor, and he blew it.

I am toying with the idea that the van was stored... Then placed at the apartments at a later date...

However....I just thought of something..... Then how did GR get to the Y.... Then NEED a ride home from there on the day of Jenn's disappearance?

I guess he could have jogged to the YMCA... But didn't he just "spontaneously" go to the Y after his run because he was cold? And the car was parked so close to the Y...

Yet... The Y may have been along his regular jogging path, too...

Just some thoughts....

My head is spinning... :juggle:

Maybe, and this is just me thinking aloud - just maybe, the van and Jen were initially driven that day and hidden somewhere within running distance of the "YMCA". This would give someone a way to get to the Y. Maybe, during that run, it was noted that that particular parking lot would be a good place to leave a van later?

Maybe, later that day, evening or a day or 2 later, Jen is left where she and the van were hidden, but the van is moved - to the apartment complex and left with keys inside (possibly in the hopes that it be taken by another person or to reinforce the belief that Jen just up and left her life?)

I'm not familiar with the area and terrain - but would there be such a place within the vicinity of the Y and the complex - somewhere probably muddy, but where one could effectively hide a van for a day or two?. Probably a lot of places, right? :( If there are such areas.....have they been searched????? (I'm thinking with dogs?)

Just popping in real quick to welcome the newest members. I love when we get a new poster. It really brings a lot to the thread and keeps us going.

With that said, I hope all you guests register! Jennifer needs you!

JMO

It was one of the very first things I noticed about Jen..her beautiful sad smile - I have since attributed it to living on a daily basis behind someone else who obviously demanded all the sunlight, limelight, and attention...... (easily recognized as I lived that way for some years myself)..

I have gotten the feeling that Jennifer was trying so hard to "measure up" - it seems she was made to feel she was less than somebody's arbitrary ideal. I wish so badly I could tell her she is perfect the way she is.

I have found that adultery says everything about the ones doing the cheating, and nothing about the ones who are cheated on.

From my outside perspective, Jennifer was doing GR a favor, and he blew it.

You are so right - Jennifer is absolutely perfect - just the way she is - from what I've heard - a beautiful, strong, creative, resourceful lady with an amazing sense of humor- and I'd give anything to be able to tell her that, right now!!!!! I would so love to meet her!!! Unfortunately, I don't think we'll have that chance, and it just hurts my heart!!!!

It was one of the very first things I noticed about Jen..her beautiful sad smile - I have since attributed it to living on a daily basis behind someone else who obviously demanded all the sunlight, limelight, and attention...... (easily recognized as I lived that way for some years myself)..

Sorry you had to be subjected to that...:hug:

I have heard that people who demand the limelight and attention are called "Emotional Vampires"... They "suck" the energy from those around them... And the loved ones they live with are the most greatly impacted...:dracula:

Regarding the sadness behind Jennifer's smile... In contrast... I don't believe I witnessed that demeanor in Jennifer's high school senior picture someone posted in past posts...

So... It seems to me that she may... At one time... Been happier...

JMO

Some of the fb photos of Jen look like she has a blank look, almost like her eyes show no emotion.

<modsnip>

I saw that too. Thinking from a different perspective:::::Jr sometimes seems to still be painted, with the same brush used in the initial news release that she was missing. While the new articles, and even some of her later pics, may make her appear fragile, I wonder if she truly was fragile....while her world was possibly coming apart as she knew it, once she got over the initial shock, I would think that a woman, who by her own words, sought answers to questions from breastfeeding to health issues, would she not have possibly researched her options? Jennifer was educated, and very creative...and surely angry and hurt, by anything that threatened her home, as would many women would. She did not seem to be a cowering type of woman. Is it possible that she had chosen to change her life, including the children, in that change? Instead of making it seem like GR had control, Jr told him how it was going to be from now on. She did leave that morning, but came back long enough, to let him know, that she was no longer going to put up with him and his facade of joyful and motivating enthusiasm in public, when she knew he did little or nothing to help the family unit at home ( her own words ). In his anger at losing control of her that had been building for months, there was an argument...perhaps an accident...or would he have threatened her with losing her own children, using them as pawns? :bigfight:In all fairness, we have to focus on Jennifer...she is the missing one...If indeed it was not planned, then could Jennifer be very close to home. Could the details they speak of show that she was planning a new life....without GR?
Two things of note*
This link speaks volumes :shakehead: ...yahoo chat ceased on December 14, 2012. The one pic looks like a webcam pic to me.
Did this cause her to have been making plans, since the frequent chats were gone between any and all parties involved?https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1491278655253.65260.1632611304&type=1&theater
IMHO only...once he stepped out on her, could she have done the same? Mothers are caretakers, and she is a beautiful woman. Would it have been culturally accepted for him, but not her? Or could her parents been coming to get her and the children? If any of our verified insiders shed light on any of this, please do. :sleuth:
Bear out :eek:fftobed:
..yahoo chat ceased on December 14, 2012. The one pic looks like a webcam pic to me. Did this cause her to have been making plans, since the frequent chats were gone between any and all parties involved?

Who's Yahoo CHAT was used on December 14, 2012?

I haven't been able to find if GR's house and the house next door (JR's parents home) have septic systems or public sewage and water.....just a thought......

Because of the rural area most of the properties in that area have septics and wells. Not sure if I have noticed driving by there if any of the farms have liquid manure systems in place, and if they do if they are ground level or higher. Has anyone contacted any of the farmers in the area asking if they noticed anything odd around the time of her disappearance? I know my husband generally knows what is going on around here and I believe a lot of farmers are the same.

On another topic I was reviewing the old threads this week and found it ironic that the person who brought this to and did the original post in the very first thread has the same initials and even the same first name as JRs BFF, maybe that is some type of cosmic sign if one believes in that. I am not saying they are same as the poster lists her location as FL just thought it was ironic.

Because of the rural area most of the properties in that area have septics and wells. Not sure if I have noticed driving by there if any of the farms have liquid manure systems in place, and if they do if they are ground level or higher. Has anyone contacted any of the farmers in the area asking if they noticed anything odd around the time of her disappearance? I know my husband generally knows what is going on around here and I believe a lot of farmers are the same.

On another topic I was reviewing the old threads this week and found it ironic that the person who brought this to and did the original post in the very first thread has the same initials and even the same first name as JRs BFF, maybe that is some type of cosmic sign if one believes in that. I am not saying they are same as the poster lists her location as FL just thought it was ironic.

I actually asked WS's Eileen to start the thread here for Jennifer, because I was :juggle: many things that day, and didn't have time, but I felt anxious about raising a voice for Jennifer, so, thank you to WS Eileen!

:Welcome1: Cupcaked! :welcome:

Thank you for helping to find Jennifer!

:seeya:

I actually asked WS's Eileen to start the thread here for Jennifer, because I was :juggle: many things that day, and didn't have time, but I felt anxious about raising a voice for Jennifer, so, thank you to WS Eileen!

I definitely know that feeling! I also am grateful for both you and WS Eileen bringing JRs case attention that it needs. I look for the irony on everything :blushing: It drives my DH crazy

<modsnip>

I saw that too. Thinking from a different perspective:::::Jr sometimes seems to still be painted, with the same brush used in the initial news release that she was missing. While the new articles, and even some of her later pics, may make her appear fragile, I wonder if she truly was fragile....while her world was possibly coming apart as she knew it, once she got over the initial shock, I would think that a woman, who by her own words, sought answers to questions from breastfeeding to health issues, would she not have possibly researched her options? Jennifer was educated, and very creative...and surely angry and hurt, by anything that threatened her home, as would many women would. She did not seem to be a cowering type of woman. Is it possible that she had chosen to change her life, including the children, in that change? Instead of making it seem like GR had control, Jr told him how it was going to be from now on. She did leave that morning, but came back long enough, to let him know, that she was no longer going to put up with him and his facade of joyful and motivating enthusiasm in public, when she knew he did little or nothing to help the family unit at home ( her own words ). In his anger at losing control of her that had been building for months, there was an argument...perhaps an accident...or would he have threatened her with losing her own children, using them as pawns? :bigfight:In all fairness, we have to focus on Jennifer...she is the missing one...If indeed it was not planned, then could Jennifer be very close to home. Could the details they speak of show that she was planning a new life....without GR?
Two things of note*...yahoo chat ceased on December 14, 2012. The one pic looks like a webcam pic to me. Did this cause her to have been making plans, since the frequent chats were gone between any and all parties involved?
This link speaks volumes :shakehead: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1491278655253.65260.1632611304&type=1&theater
IMHO only...once he stepped out on her, could she have done the same? Mothers are caretakers, and she is a beautiful woman. Would it have been culturally accepted for him, but not her? Or could her parents been coming to get her and the children? If any of our verified insiders shed light on any of this, please do. :sleuth:
Bear out :eek:fftobed:

I agree. I think that in the month leading up to her disappearance, Jennifer had grown stronger than ever before. She lost weight and started taking pictures of herself with her hair and makeup done. All of the past photos were group photos, where she hid in the back. Her husband had also commented that she had started caring about her nails. I think that she was feeling empowered. She may have been building friendships with people online that shared her interests. I think that this was different from the Jennifer that relied on her husbands friendships.
What if part of this new Jennifer included speaking up for herself at home. Maybe that morning she said something that made her predator very angry. Could she have commented that he was not even worthy of the mistress who chose to go back to her husband?

Keep it up! Great sleuthing! I agree with everything - I personally feel she was put in a place by someone who did not feel that place could be, or would be searched, and possibly very close to home...

After they found the Blantons buried by the barn, even after they'd had scent and cadaver dogs over the area, anything seems possible :(

I do not know much about septic systems... But I have heard in some WS cases that LE do thorough searches of them.... so I would imagine this is something to really consider...

JMO

I do not know much about septic systems... But I have heard in some WS cases that LE do thorough searches of them.... so I would imagine this is something to really consider...

JMO

I asked this question in an old thread. ORR said everyone out there has septic & well. I imagine that means them too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann