Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things to ponder and dissect, again..

Did GR pass or fail his polygraph? IMO, because it has been asked numerous times, he failed. Being a boaster and having a backing by organizations that specialize in missing people, I would think that if he passed his poly, he would be screaming it, it would be reported, and LE could confirm it.

I wonder if LE continues to interview GR and/or is watching him, waiting for a slip up.

As far as the cheating goes, I think that Jennifer would know or have an inkling.

Us women, are smart and we know (not all of the time, clearly) if something is up. Her best friend? I still can't get over it.

Hoping that tomorrow there is another news article. Wonder how much blood was in the van - had to be enough to be worth mentioning. Not from a scrape or nose bleed. It would have to be significant IMO to be seen. Again, I think that GR brought up the blood first knowing that it would be found.

Estupido.

With JR's confidence, maybe she confronted GR and demanded he take her to where they would get together.. I agree - they would be discreet locations... and perhaps one of these locations is where the fight took place and it escalated into her death. Then that is where she could possibly be located.

Good thought ORR.

Maybe if LE is reading here they can have ES help find her BEST FRIEND. It's the least she can do.

I wonder if LE continues to interview GR and/or is watching him, waiting for a slip up.

Hoping that tomorrow there is another news article. Wonder how much blood was in the van - had to be enough to be worth mentioning. Not from a scrape or nose bleed. It would have to be significant IMO to be seen. Again, I think that GR brought up the blood first knowing that it would be found.

Estupido.

Wondering if he has GPS monitoring device on his car? And/or cell phone monitoring device on his phone? Warrant took 8 days to secure. Maybe it took that long for those two reasons?

Also, as for the blood, I think GR and CC brought it up only AFTER the reporter questioned it, unless I missed something...

Wondering if he has GPS monitoring device on his car? And/or cell phone monitoring device on his phone? Warrant took 8 days to secure. Maybe it took that long for those two reasons?

Also, as for the blood, I think GR and CC brought it up only AFTER the reporter questioned it, unless I missed something...

His van is older then jen's and before 2001 I am almost certain.

I would go with the phone(S)

His van is older then jen's and before 2001 I am almost certain.

I would go with the phone(S)

I meant, I wonder if LE has put a GPS monitoring device on his van and/or phone, after securing a warrant for them to be placed.

I think if that was the case and it was my car, I might be looking into renting one...

I meant, I wonder if LE has put a GPS monitoring device on his van and/or phone, after securing a warrant for them to be placed.

I think if that was the case and it was my car, I might be looking into renting one...

Ok- I am failing at my attempt to deal with laundry, uniforms/snacks for away games tomorrow, vitamins etc etc and WS.... my real life needs to leave me alone...

I would hope they would put a GPS device on his car. I know that they did to Scott Petersons car when his wife was missing.

:doh:

Now I get it...

Yes... LE will put monitoring devices on cars belonging to people surrounding a questionable disappearance...(I am thinking of AGT (?) in Sierra LaMar's case)...

and of course if the car is being monitored... Then it would be logical for LE to put a monitoring device on the phone, too!

Yes... I think a rental car would be a decision made by someone whose car is being tracked... And who... Um... Ahem.... Desires "privacy"....

JMO

I, too, get the feeling from the article that the reporter was the one who first presented the question about blood in Jenn's van... And GR and CC could not deny it... If LE has that information...

and I really don't think GR and CC would ever have brought the blood up if someone had not played the hand first...

In fact... I really do not think GR and CC went to the media first...

All JMO...

Ok- I am failing at my attempt to deal with laundry, uniforms/snacks for away games tomorrow, vitamins etc etc and WS.... my real life needs to leave me alone...

:therethere: Momrids6 .....

I hear that Real Life is highly over-rated....

:giggle:

With JR's confidence, maybe she confronted GR and demanded he take her to where they would get together.. I agree - they would be discreet locations... and perhaps one of these locations is where the fight took place and it escalated into her death. Then that is where she could possibly be located.

Info provided to LE by GR: Jennifer L. Ramsaran (36) missing from New Berlin, New York since 12/11/2012. She was last seen leaving her residence on Tuesday 12/11/2012. She had told her husband she was going to Destiny USA in Syracuse to shop. Ramsaran was driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan. Her cell phone was located 12/12/2012 on State Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth.

Was JR suspicious and on to GR and his unfaithful cheating ways?
GR located JR's cell phone using the cell phone gps tracker. Could the shopping trip in Syracuse, NY at Destiny USA Shopping Mall by JR have been just a ruse; a trap to catch GR in the act?

Did she bust him in the act of trysting at one of their discreet locations by also using the cell phone gps tracker on his phone? Did a violent confrontation ensue? Seems plausible.

Next time I'm this invested in a case, I'm going all in. Printing everything and designating walls to display it.

What time did Jenn get reported as missing? GR reported her when?

If I shopped all day, which I do, when would my other half worry?

Did he stage a call to report her? I mean, an hour or two isn't that big of a deal. I have a routine but it can be changed depending on how muh money I can blow, how good the sales are, and where I'm at.

I don't think my gf would really call the police unless it was hours wayyyy later.

IMO, he called to set the stage... Was it not like 3 hours later! I may be wrong but I bet he wanted to call ASAP. Except I don't think she went to a mall.
Cash? No way. Debit or credit makes sense. All an attempt for an alibi..

Oh. Disclaimer, this is morbid. :-(. I used to think if she was harmed :-( :-( she was strangled but the blood makes me wonder ....did anyone own a gun?

GR seems detached. Strangulation feels more intimate than a bullet and IMO, I don't see any sign of passion towards Jenn to justify hands. And blood?

Gun? :-(. Sorry, it hurts to type this.

I don't think my gf would really call the police unless it was hours wayyyy later.

Most of us know you are glued to that phone & this forum- she would first check WS to see when you last posted/last logged on. If it was more than an hour- she would call the police :)

Next time I'm this invested in a case, I'm going all in. Printing everything and designating walls to display it.

Did he stage a call to report her? I mean, an hour or two isn't that big of a deal. I have a routine but it can be changed depending on how muh money I can blow, how good the sales are, and where I'm at.

IMO, he called to set the stage... Was it not like 3 hours later! I may be wrong but I bet he wanted to call ASAP. Except I don't think she went to a mall.

She was expected back at 5:00pm. GR wanted to call the police at 5:30pm. GR called the father-in-law in a panic at 5:30pm. The father-in-law said that since she's only one half an hour late, to hold off for a bit. GR's reports indicating that he waited to call the police due to his father-in-law's urging are only somewhat accurate and are very misleading, in that that yes, the father-in-law said to wait, but that was when she was only 30 minutes late.

Most of us know you are glued to that phone & this forum- she would first check WS to see when you last posted/last logged on. If it was more than an hour- she would call the police :)

:silly:

so true!

This was from Dylan's thread, but it was just brought up that in cases such as Lacey's, she was almost certainly killed in her home and yet no dog hits there, as far as we know. Probably many others too, if the body is removed quickly. Anyway, carry on...

BBM - I agree, seems to me like he couldn't wait to get the ball rolling!. imo

JR "planned to be home around 5:30 pm." and GR reported her missing about 8:00 p.m. so he certainly didn't wait around too long before he called LE.

About: http://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran/info

True story! Last week I had two calls back to back and my phone didn't reset. I guess she was calling for almost an hour with worry.

When I finally hung up, her call came in and she told me that she was dressed and ready to drive over because she thought one of the websleuther people that we sleuth got me!

Lol. I get in trouble for my addiction here sometimes. I think we all may. Sigh ... They just don't understand! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin