Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: Wow! That's very interesting.....so it was obvious blood, not just a small old stain, and is wasn't found using luminol. Perhaps that is why JRs family is not being so involved with the GR camp (not sure what else to call it)....maybe they've known all along that there was "a lot" of blood if her dad saw it when he found the van.....

:cry: Such sad news.....

Exactly...what I was thinking. That the dad found the car and saw the blood....but I'm not sure if Jillian or her admin may have just wrote a lot...and just meant a visible amount.

It would be great if an insider or local knew if it was a drop....or "a lot"....

I see the comments you are referring to now....I think she said "a lot" without really knowing.....:waitasec:

There is a Storage unit just north of town in New Berlin

This map show locations of others, Point A is their home on Sheff Road and Point F is where the phone was found.

http://goo.gl/maps/4mxnl

what about the ones about a mile from BOCES on the East River Road? they go pretty far back. too close to the city, maybe?

I seriously hope that this does not turn into character assassination of a missing person.
I do believe that Jen's wonderful reputation will withstand any false witness, and will result in the person pointing fingers to look even more a fool.

I think it already has, wonder what the next accusation will be. :waitasec: Who needs enemies when you have such good friends.

Jillian...do you know that there was "a lot" of blood in the van?

Can't say with 100% certainty.
ETA: "a lot" is subjective, too. Also, it would be interesting to know WHERE the blood was found. ON the seat, or UNDER the seat?

Keep it up! Great sleuthing! I agree with everything - I personally feel she was put in a place by someone who did not feel that place could be, or would be searched, and possibly very close to home...

After they found the Blantons buried by the barn, even after they'd had scent and cadaver dogs over the area, anything seems possible :(

Yes, the dogs originally hit very early by the barn: either they were buried relatively deep- or were moved there after area was searched. Has anyone found out about the dogs from the property search? And was any of the parents' land searched at all?

ETA: Blanton's farm had heavy equipment on site

Has anyone come up with more types of plastic?

Well this is interesting on the HFJR page the admin was answering a question and stated that "a lot" of blood was found...then requalified it to be "enough to be noticed" That is interesting....to initially say a lot.....this is utterly disturbing if there is a quantity of blood in that van and they are "pushing" the idea that she ran away.......

I believe one of the theories that they have really been pushing is that she left to go meet someone...and maybe foul play occurred.......a lot of blood.....maybe that is why LD referred to Whitney Heichels case....because the family knew that there was considerable blood, tissue and hair found in her car...so they knew she probably wasn't going to be found alive....gosh we really need some facts released from LE.....forensics should be back by now....

totally missed this "pushing the idea that she ran away..." part of your post.
none of the admins at the HFJR page think for a second that she ran away.
personally, i don't buy that she went to meet anyone. i don't believe she left the house or at least the area alive.
there's been no evidence that she's alive - no activity on any of her credit cards, no one has heard from her or seen her, phone tossed on road, van abandoned with blood in it...
all signs (at least that we're aware of) point to the notion that she didn't leave willingly.
can't wait for forensics to come back.
if miracles exist, this is the perfect time for one.

OT: If anyone here is interested in Dylan Redwine's disappearance, his family will be on Dr. Phil tomorrow and Wednesday. Check http://www.drphil.com/ for brief previews and a guide to your local stations.

can't wait for forensics to come back.
if miracles exist, this is the perfect time for one.

our rural le sends cases and evidence to fbi all the time for profiles/review; only a matter of time

concerning plastic: some animals have far better scent than others; things may be disturbed soon if they already aren't

and Jen is still not listed as a missing person in NYS; all know she is NOT missing: I called- no alert

:seeya:

I'm so frustrated ....

I know that things happen for a reason, I guess but this is the most quiet I've seen LE other than poor Kortne Stouffer. I'm new here relatively but Jesus !!

I trust them, I do but I think knowledge is power. I wish they would leak something. We are going round and round and its quiet..

I don't like that. :-(. I can't even focus on a new thread!

I think that if my other half didn't think I was more obsessed and nuts over this site that I'd have to buy a ticket up there. I probably wouldn't be much help but I really feel helpless tonight.

Blood, affair , so on...

So did Remy pass or fail the poly!?!
I can't help but to notice the silence in regards to defending him. It speaks volumes to me, IMO.

I'm so frustrated ....

I know that things happen for a reason, I guess but this is the most quiet I've seen LE other than poor Kortne Stouffer. I'm new here relatively but Jesus !!

I trust them, I do but I think knowledge is power. I wish they would leak something. We are going round and round and its quiet..

I don't like that. :-(. I can't even focus on a new thread!

I think that if my other half didn't think I was more obsessed and nuts over this site that I'd have to buy a ticket up there. I probably wouldn't be much help but I really feel helpless tonight.

Blood, affair , so on...

So did Remy pass or fail the poly!?!
I can't help but to notice the silence in regards to defending him. It speaks volumes to me, IMO.

I agree the silence is deafing today for some reason, so don't feel alone there. I also am on ws daily looking for anything on all sights to try to put something together to help, but i feel my hands are tied as well. tomorrows weather is not going to be good to look to far either, and i feel helpless in helping. I really wish we could all get some kind of answers so we could all find JR. just venting before i go to bed.

I guess we are all at the point of wait and see. I know it's hard, since we are so called armchair detectives. Yes, I'm bitter about that. lol

I know how much we all care and what strikes me odd is that there hasn't been many posts at all to suggest something happened otherwise to Jennifer. Ever thread I've read since joining here has had options and theories.

Yes, going to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be the day. Hey, thanks to all of you. You are some damn good sleuthers!

our rural le sends cases and evidence to fbi all the time for profiles/review; only a matter of time

concerning plastic: some animals have far better scent than others; things may be disturbed soon if they already aren't

and Jen is still not listed as a missing person in NYS; all know she is NOT missing: I called- no alert

Huh?! I don't understand.

BBM
Can you clarify this for me?
I'm seeing her in Namus-https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19030/0/

In Chenango County database- http://www.missingin.org/new_york/chenango_county.htm

I do think she should be added to- http://www.troopers.ny.gov/Wanted_and_Missing/Missing/ but I'm not sure the last time that was even updated to be honest.

I just wasnt sure if this is what you were referring to or done thing else. Because she is considered missing that's for sure.

Ohhhhh! No that's different. That's an active alert as in just went missing. "Be on the immediate look out for..." if I understand its use correctly. I've seen it used for Alzheimer's patients, obviously amber alerts, the disabled, those believed in immediate eminent harm. This doesn't mean she isn't missing. If all of NYSs missing were on that page it'd sadly be a long long list . 8(

Ohhhhh! No that's different. That's an active alert as in just went missing. "Be on the immediate look out for..." if I understand its use correctly. I've seen it used for Alzheimer's patients, obviously amber alerts, the disabled, those believed in immediate eminent harm. This doesn't mean she isn't missing. If all of NYSs missing were on that page it'd sadly be a long long list . 8(

Not Exactly: If you read the post above that one- I said I called. There is a difference.

bbm & yes yes YES! Great reminder/point! Didn't our ol buddy ol pal Punxsutawney Phil predict an early spring? Maybe timing of an early Spring is next to being on our side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3