Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should interview the rock.... But I wonder how much info they will gain from it...

I hear the rock has a "stone face" expression.....

And that it sits in "stony silence" ....

Tee! Hee! :skip:

Oh that is gold! :lol:

If you have the app installed, it is always running, and it's connected with your icloud account, which you register for when you install the app, if not before.

Then, to find the phone, you log into your icloud on a computer and it shows where the phone is - so she wouldn't have had to activate anything in order for it to be traceable.

In our last closed forum I had a post about the "find my phone" app. Not sure if its helpful. But just in addition to this-you don't need the app to be installed on all devices, in fact it's only a setting on your phone that allows you to view any device on your apple account. You could have it on & not even realize it. You also don't need to use a pc to see where those devices are. I use my iPhone & can see where all my devices are, what battery level they are at & a few other bits of info. I've even seen the location of my iPad in sleep mode & offline, which I didn't think was possible. When my sons phone battery died at one point I looked to see the app response, it showed where it saw the phone last & what time. It's only shown me twice an incorrect location. Hope this helps.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #5

I really worry about what the children have been told, if it came from him.. didn't one of the insiders say that he'd told the eldest that Jennifer ran away and left them? What will he be saying now?

Second the earlier suggestion that it would be interesting if someone could capture all the statements made by GR (and on his behalf) and timeline them...

Would think LE has/ will be able to do this as it is out in the public arena and available to just about anyone, and in such a variety as to make it an interesting reead.:waitasec:

Sorry if I missed it, do we have a map that shows where Jen was found as well as the other locations we had plotted?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/20...amateur_internet_detectives_catch_a_long.html

Can a Group of Amateur Internet Detectives Catch the Golden State Killer?
DIY detectives congregate at the online message boards for a television show called Cold Case Files, an A+E program that was cancelled in 2006. Others flock to The Doe Network (“There is no time limit to solving a mystery”), a website devoted to identifying missing persons and investigating cold cases, or another site called websleuths.com.

While their methods may be unorthodox, they occasionally get results—the Doe Network claims that its members have solved or helped solve more than 66 cases, most recently helping to identify the remains of Peggy Sue Houser, who went missing in 1981.

There’s nothing new about amateur detectives. They’re everywhere in fiction: Sherlock Holmes, Miss Marple, the kid from Cop and a Half. The real-life Vidocq Society is a mystery-solving club comprised of prosecutors, coroners, criminal profilers, and other subject-matter experts; they’ve helped solve numerous cold cases over the club’s 23-year history. The common thread here is that the amateurs are somehow smarter or more perceptive than their professional counterparts. That’s the value-add.

From what I can tell, most Internet sleuths aren’t trained investigators or preternaturally perceptive polymaths; they’re just homebodies with a lot of time on their hands. There are “a spectrum of personality types on the message board,” writes McNamara, “from paranoid cranks to the raw, curious insomniacs driven by the same compulsion to piece together the puzzle as I am.”

Their value-add, in other words, is diligence, the patience and commitment needed to investigate every potential lead, no matter how seemingly irrelevant. They do the tasks that actual investigators could never do, either because they lack the time or because the tasks make no sense.
(snipped read more)

I really worry about what the children have been told, if it came from him.. didn't one of the insiders say that he'd told the eldest that Jennifer ran away and left them? What will he be saying now?

Second the earlier suggestion that it would be interesting if someone could capture all the statements made by GR (and on his behalf) and timeline them...

Agreed. How do you tell your children "Mommy ran off" and have them possibly overhear you claiming far and wide that she had "changed", was not the mother she'd been previously etc, and then later revise it to "your Mommy didn't run off, she's not been here because she's with God?"

And, even if the children haven't heard all the negative comments publicly put out there about Jen by GR and "supporters" - who is to say they won't be curious as they grow older and look up and read it all for themselves?

Granted, they may have a parent in prison by that time and have some idea, and will know what was said about Jen by those she should have been able to count on the most was nothing more than a pile of poo - but still......{{those poor babies}}.........I worry so much about them......

Oh that's a good one! I'm thinking we need one of a little rock smiley getting hit by a phone :crazy:

Oh good... I get an excuse to use the phone smiley...

:phone:

(sorry... But it cracks me up! )

Wow, this affair gets more disgusting every single day. :furious:

I, too, have noticed that ES hasn't commented anywhere in memory of her deceased "best friend". I'm sure she's spending all her time consoling her lover :barf: or planning defense strategies.

Ugh. Disgusting people.

i don't know if ES was with JR kids yesterday during news interview

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff," Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

Here it is - reported by our friend Joe Mahoney (Love him! ) I do stand corrected however - Joe reports that he called 911 *then took pictures (which I still think is odd)

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x730424430/Police-continue-probe-for-missing-woman

"He said when he located the phone off Route 23 in Plymouth, he dialed 911, took photographs of it and waited for investigators to arrive."

Thank you. I completely understand if he didn't touch it, but why the photographs? Was he afraid it would run away or something?

A mystery. Never mind though, lucky he did. With all those questions investigators asked, it must have come in handy to have a photo available, if anybody questioned the find.

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff," Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

This to me is very telling. If you have just found out your wife was murdered and you are innocent and "distraught"why would you feel the need to validate anything. You wouldn't have to explain anything to anyone but LE.

The article mentions that unusual phrase 'earthly body'. I've seen that somewhere before. Has someone felt it necessary to be coached and prepped before media interviews?

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

The "earthly body" thing that CC and GR use is a spiritual description. I find loads of things wrong with things they say but that isn't one for me, personally. My mom is an ICU nurse at a Catholic hospital and she uses that phrase often when talking with patients family members either at death or right before when discussing DNR status and things. It's used like "Their earthly body is sick/injured/tired/etc. but their spirit will be with you, with God (or whatever your personal briefs are)."

And another thing if my loved one was missing they darn well better spend all of their time and manpower looking for them. And if he thought she had run off with an Internet boyfriend he should want his place searched high and low she could have left secret clues.

Rock with phone smilie.

Made me smile!

Attachments

• rockwithphone.jpg
    rockwithphone.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online