Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does not even make sense, at least not with the things he is talking about. I could see if he was devoting his airtime to asking the public to think back to Dec. 11, describing the van etc...but that is not quite what is happening.

Yes someone has been reading here again, hence giving a reason why interviews are being done. If it's about Jennifer, why does he only talk about himself? how he's feeling, how "brutal" it has been for him?
You are right, where is the "here's Jen's picture again, here's a pic of her wearing something similar to what she was wearing that day, here's a pic of the van, if anyone can remember anything please let LE know"

I have never seen anything like it from a "grieving" spouse. I'm inclined to think he records them and goes back and watches himself for amusement.

I think he does listen to his past interviews. I also think he reads this site because there was much talk about the "earthly body" and in this interview he uses different words to describe his wife being dead. I bet if we did a look back there would be other changes he has made to his comments as a result of public feedback.
Always trying to morph into a being that fits ......

I think he does listen to his past interviews. I also think he reads this site because there was much talk about the "earthly body" and in this interview he uses different words to describe his wife being dead. I bet if we did a look back there would be other changes he has made to his comments as a result of public feedback.
Always trying to morph into a being that fits ......

Ok, let's see how we can reverse psychology him then! :rocker:

If he is guilty, he seems awfully confident that they will not be able to tie her murder to him.

Agreed. This is one of very few reasons why i question how "on top" of it LE in that area is. I AM SO SORRY but i'm lucky where i live. They are on the ball when it comes to missing persons case - even if its a custody dispute over a child (ex: the mom takes the daughter out of school who is in the fathers care & custody). I'm saying it & i am SORRY again but i get the feeling that it is ... well... kind of a Barney Fife LE.

I respect the hard work LE does everywhere. I have no intent to be disrespectful with my words. Its just an impression i am getting...... idk.

his "last" interview. :clap:

That's because he's getting coached by our insights & criticisms.
Sometimes i wish our boards were private.
I'm grumpy.
I want this to be taken SERIOUSLY. My gut tells me SOMETHING / SOMEONE is stopping the movement of this important investigation. Ugh.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Ramsaran-Mommy-is-with-us-at-all-times-194340031.html

I find that pic so disturbing. The way he is sitting and the little emotion on his face. If you didn't know anything about this case, you would think oh there's a guy having a casual chat with a mate.
I almost expect to see a couple of beers in the pic. Also the way the hands are clasped is like right let's get this thing going!
Another plethora of I and me statements again

"I didn't want to believe that, who'd want to believe that."

"All four of us hugged and we sat there on the bed and we actually hugged, and I told them mommy was in heaven," he said

"The what ifs, the thinking back of what I could have done differently, you wind up feeling such guilt," he said, "Or about maybe I'll go with her to the mall, what could I have done different?"

"Without Lost n Missing, I can tell you I'd be a wreck."

I truly believe that all LE is waiting on for an arrest is Cause of Death. Once it is determined how she died, they will be all over the Perp.

That's because he's getting coached by our insights & criticisms.
Sometimes i wish our boards were private.
I'm grumpy.
I want this to be taken SERIOUSLY. My gut tells me SOMETHING / SOMEONE is stopping the movement of this important investigation. Ugh.

Me too. I have no doubt that GR, CC and others are some of our guests :seeya:
I too am concerned that there is not going to be an arrest. I mean how often does this county deal with murders?

She didn't want to be called Jen or Jennifer.....

Please, spare me of his stupid remarks.

My thoughts EXACTLY. For if ONLY his CHILDREN he needs to SHUT UP about being so disrespectful about their Mother. I know that if justice doesn't serve him up, karma will.
He could of MAYBE swayed me to at least HUMOR his being innocence if he had NOT ONCE spoken of JENN so negatively.

Imagine how openly he has ran HIS mouth to complete strangers & especially the media. Can you IMAGINE what he was spouting off at home to her. One day her babies will see right through his words. Dad's have their "place" with children but i belive a Mother's bond is something that cannot ever be riveled or broken, living or not.

For starters and to give us some stuff to dissect for a couple of hours while I pray that we have an arrest:

December 14, 2012 - The stay-at-home mom from Sheff Road in New Berlin was last seen on the morning of Dec. 11. Her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, told investigators his wife advised him that she was headed to the Destiny USA mall in Syracuse before she left the house at about 10:30 a.m., the sheriff said.

By then, the sheriff said, the children were already in school. “There was no problem (at the house) when they went to school,” he said.
Based on the information that a source related to a Daily Star reporter, Cutting was asked whether the couple was having marital difficulties.
“Like any marriage there are problems there,” he said. “But there are no indications of violence.”
Attempts to reach Ganesh Ramsaran were unsuccessful. He did not respond to a message sent to his Facebook account, and the couple does not have a listed home telephone number.

Jason Wicks, from Mobile, Ala., said he has been a friend of Ganesh Ramsaran for 20 years “He’s a great guy,” he said. “He’d go out of his way to do anything for anybody. He loved Jen. He’d never do anything to harm her.”

In a detailed posting on his Facebook page, Ganesh Ramsaran said he and his wife first dated at a Halloween bonfire celebration Oct. 29, 1994, while both were students at the State University College at New Paltz. Nearly five years later, the two married at Tempe, Ariz., on the campus of Arizona State University. Thirteen years ago Saturday, the couple’s first child, Cara, was born. Nearly three years later, the couple’s second child, Glenn, was born at the same hospital. Six years ago, the couple had a third child, Nicole, who was born in Albany.

“As the last few days have been blurred into one long nightmare I have finally let myself reflect upon the past a bit, something I normally don’t allow myself to do,” the husband, an avid running enthusiast and marathon competitor, wrote on Facebook.

“Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly,” the posting continued. “She has never left home and not keep in contact within 2-3 hours via phone or text. She would never miss our daughters’ Winter Concert last night or her birthday tomorrow. I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound. The kids and I miss her so much, her laugh, her quirkiness, just everything. Today I went to Walmart and I grabbed my cell to call home and ask her a question about which item I should purchase and reality smacked me in the face and I started crying uncontrollably! That was rough! I am strong and I know the kids and I will get through this.”
Elaborating on the ordeal, Ganesh Ramsaran went on: “All I want is for Jen to come walking through our front door safe and sound and giving us all hugs, but I have lost all faith that will be the case. The helplessness and the not knowing is an additional nightmare which I can’t escape from right now. The lack of sleep, the loss of appetite, the stress of not knowing, the worrying where and how she is doing is a burden that I never thought I would have to carry but life comes with some curve balls.”
In one of his last postings pertaining to the case, Ganesh Ramsaran recalled that two days before his wife vanished, he visited a local grocery store and filled up the gasoline tank of the minivan that she would use.

This was what was posted on the psychic blog –

Ganesh Remy Ramsaran17 December 2012 14:01
Please help me and our family find my wife! We are all so lost without her! Our kids and I are really hurting.

The not knowing is the worst,” he told NewsChannel 9. “It's just brutal and it's unfair to the kids. Forget about me, it's unfair to the kids, to my in-laws.” Since Jennifer left, her phone and car have been located but family and friends have not heard from her. Ramsaran says he's cooperated with police, saying investigators spent days combing through his home looking for clues. “It's just a rollercoaster. Some days I have hope, some days I don't."

December 21st, 2012 - Jennifer L. Ramsaran, 36, has been missing since Dec. 11. Her cell phone, which her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, said he found utilizing the Find iPhone application, was discovered on Dec. 12, while her minivan was located days later on Dec. 16. There has been no contact between the missing woman and family or friends since her disappearance, and no activity on any of her online accounts, despite reports of her growing fascination with online gaming.

January 21, 2013 - Ramsaran's husband told Action News he is letting the Sheriff's department take the lead in the investigation. As of Friday, the Sheriff's office was still waiting on Ramsaran's telephone records.

January 29, 2013 - For the first time, her 37-year-old husband Ganesh Ramsaran spoke to the media about his wife's disappearance. "There are days where I have hope," Ramsaran said. "And then there are days exactly the opposite." Ganesh Ramsaran said he has spent nearly two months on little sleep wondering where his wife could have gone. "You think about the worst, you think about other possibilities, you just don't know" he said. "The not knowing is the most brutal."

Ganesh Ramsaran and his wife share three children. He said she has always been passionate for her kids and her artwork.

But in the few months before her disappearance, he said she stopped painting, lost weight and her mood changed. "I was so proud of her because she was 190 pounds that Sunday the (Dec.) ninth. She hadn't been 190 pounds in years," Ramsaran said. "And you know, she changed unfortunately ... I'll leave it at that."

Ramsaran said he'd stayed silent to avoid disturbing the ongoing police investigation.

"The people that know us, I so appreciate their support. And everything that they've done, not just for me, but for the kids," he said. "The people that don't know us, that mudslinging and everything else, I have nothing to say. The truth always comes out."

In a prepared note, Ramsaran addressed his wife of 13 years. I don't think you ever knew how much we care for you, and how much your love and everything else -- " he read, before breaking down.

January 30, 2013
Missing woman's husband speaks
By Joe Mahoney The Daily Star
Ganesh Ramsaran, the husband of missing Jennifer Ramsaran of New Berlin, said Tuesday that he appreciates all the work police have done to find his wife, including the interrogation he underwent as detectives sought to solve the mystery
February 16, 2013 - The last thing in the world that you could ever imagine is going through something like this. And the kids and I, our families, all that we think and worry about is knowing that Jen is going to be fine, that she's going to be safe, that she's okay,” said Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, Jennifer Ramsaran's Husband. "You don't think the police have done evidence they need to do? If there's any type of evidence, the police have everything. They're doing everything they can. They've been incredible,” said Ramsaran.
Courtesy of the Jennifer Ramsaran blogspot - You see them, they're doing OK, they're doing the best that can be expected," Ramsaran said. "Of course they miss their mom, everyone misses Jenn you know." And his journey to become reunited with his wife of 13 years isn't over. "Jenn is the only missing person in Chenango county. And not only are they doing everything they can, but they won't stop," Ramsaran said. "And I so respect that." The last thing in the world that you could ever imagine is going through something like this. And the kids and I, our families, all that we think and worry about is knowing that Jen is going to be fine, that she's going to be safe, that she's okay,” said Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, Jennifer Ramsaran's Husband.
February 16 – Shining Hope Event - "Unless there's evidence of otherwise, always have hope. There's no doubt in my mind that we're not going to see her again," Ramsaran said. "There's not doubt in my mind. And that's what keeps us strong." Of course they miss their mom, everyone misses Jenn you know." And his journey to become reunited with his wife of 13 years isn't over. "Jenn is the only missing person in Chenango county. And not only are they doing everything they can, but they won't stop," Ramsaran said. "And I so respect that."
In an interview last week, Ganesh Ramsaran stated that both his sister-in law and his mother-in-law, Carol Renz, began viewing him with suspicion when they learned, following Jennifer Ramsaran’s disappearance, that he had a sexual tryst with one of his wife’s close friends.

When asked by The Daily Star if the affair with one of his running partners was a factor in his sister-in-law and mother-in-law becoming estranged from him, Ganesh Ramsaran stated: “I can guarantee that’s what did it.”

Courtesy of Jennifer Ramsaran blog spot - Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, when interviewed this morning, said he received a phone call at approximately 11:20 p.m. Tuesday, and was informed that members of the sheriff’s office were at his door. When told of the unidentified body, Ramsaran said he was “in a state of shock,” calling it an “out of body experience.”
Added Ramsaran, “This whole thing is a nightmare ... I can’t get over this. I haven’t spoken to the kids yet; there was no way I could let them go to school.” “I can only speak for Remy from his side of it, [but] he’s extremely upset and confused,” added Caron. “He keeps saying he doesn’t understand why Jennifer would have been there [and] that was not the route she would have taken.”
February 28, 2013 - Remy Ramsaran said he received a phone call from the Chenango County Sheriff's office this afternoon informing him that the body was his missing wife. Her husband, Ganesh "Remy" Ramsaran, told Action News that authorities came to his house on Tuesday night and asked for Jennifer's dental records and other medical information from a surgery she once had. Those records will be taken to the medical examiner.

Her husband, Ganesh "Remy" Ramsaran, who told investigators that he last saw his wife when she left to go Christmas shopping at a Syracuse mall that day, was notified by the sheriff's office today that it was his wife's body that was recovered in Pharsalia, Cutting said.

Ganesh Ramsaran said in a statement: "I would like to thank all those who gave up many precious hours of their own lives to help look for Jennifer. To all of the friends and family of both mine and Jennifer's, I thank you. I especially thank the businesses that stepped forward and offered their services..."

He thanked St. Batholomew's Church in Norwich, volunteers who aided in the search for his wife, as well as a business that assisted in printing missing-person flyers, among others.
Ganesh Ramsaran has said that sheriff's department and State Police investigators spent four days combing his house for evidence that might shed light on his wife's disappearance. He said he was questioned extensively by investigators, and has cooperated with the investigation since its inception.

2-28-13 -3:08 p.m. - "The not knowing was brutal and it’s tough. But, now that my wife was hurt, I want vengeance. Screw justice. I want vengeance,” said Ramsaran’s husband Ganesh Remy Ramsaran. "The way the body, the way my wife was found was via a tip,” Ramsaran continued. An early tip came from Ramsaran himself, who recalls leading detectives to his wife's cell phone through an app that uses GPS technology to find missing phones.

“I parked and hit play sound, play sound, and walked up over the bridge and embankment and heard it, "Ramsaran explained. "Once I heard it, I immediately called 911.” Ramsaran says he's grateful to the countless volunteers who spent hours searching for his wife. He also forgives investigators for the countless hours they spent hours searching his home, looking for clues.

"That was extremely, extremely scary and I told many, many of our family members, you know the husband is always the number one suspect," Ramsaran recalled. "There is nothing in the house...and four full days and they didn't even need a warrant. I had already offered, do whatever you want, you know. It is what it is man."

Today, Ramsaran credits members of the Chenango County Sheriff's Office with keeping him informed each day with sensitivity. He describes one lieutenant as both an investigator and, in a sense, a psychologist. But, he admits the investigation has been an emotional roller coaster.

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff," Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

As he sorts through pictures and memories on his couch, Ramsaran holds on to the message he gave his children when he informed them of their mother's death.

“We all have earthly bodies and hers isn't with us anymore, but her spirit, her soul is always with us,” said Ramsaran. Ramsaran said it’s very important that he finds out what happened to his wife. The Chenango County Sheriff’s Office would also like to know. Anyone with information about this case can call investigators at 607-334-2000.

"Thanks" just wasn't enough. Thank you for taking the time to do this. You do rock my friend. Now say something smart a$$ & get me laughing. I usually lean on you for that stuff. :)

My thoughts EXACTLY. For if ONLY his CHILDREN he needs to SHUT UP about being so disrespectful about their Mother. I know that if justice doesn't serve him up, karma will.
He could of MAYBE swayed me to at least HUMOR his being innocence if he had NOT ONCE spoken of JENN so negatively.

Imagine how openly he has ran HIS mouth to complete strangers & especially the media. Can you IMAGINE what he was spouting off at home to her. One day her babies will see right through his words. Dad's have their "place" with children but i belive a Mother's bond is something that cannot ever be riveled or broken, living or not.

I feel the same way! I tried to look at other scenarios and I just keep going back to the disrespect he has has for her. He is a disgrace.

Thursday, he found out and immediately told his three kids.

"All four of us hugged and we sat there on the bed and we actually hugged, and I told them mommy was in heaven," he said adding, "Mommy is with us at all times.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Ramsaran-Mommy-is-with-us-at-all-times-194340031.html

What the heck is up with "we actually hugged".
That sounds like it's a shocking and rare thing for that to happen.

Like 5 years ago we had some pictures done and I said "I actually wore make up!"
I haven't worn it since... see my point? That wording is just weird. :waitasec:

Thursday, he found out and immediately told his three kids.

"All four of us hugged and we sat there on the bed and we actually hugged, and I told them mommy was in heaven," he said adding, "Mommy is with us at all times.

What the heck is up with "we actually hugged".
That sounds like it's a shocking and rare thing for that to happen.

Like 5 years ago we had some pictures done and I said "I actually wore make up!"
I haven't worn it since... see my point? That wording is just weird. :waitasec:

Good pick up! Is that just his strange way of talking again or is it like you said that hugging wasn't a usual thing for them?

Anybody else on this thread think Jenny was quite, quite beautiful? With the most soulful eyes, beautiful eyes? And a lovely, creative character to match?

Just thought I'd put that out there, as the person you might have expected to do that, hasn't.

Oh My, Zweibel...

Such beautiful thoughts...:heart:

Ones which I completely agree with...

And ones I wish I could hear from her spouse... :(

Makes you wonder if he was that comfortable with complete strangers in public being so hurtful about "his wife" aka Jennifer, what has he said all this time while not on camera, FB, phone etc & in private to others including his children? Not to mention what really went on behind closed doors before she went missing? Not just in general but during his affair & when he felt she'd changed? J have a feeling we are all getting a tiny glimpse.

rock_iphone_zps311afb21.gif

Had a little time on my hands so decided to make us a "rock turning on the iphone" animation.

direct link for animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member