Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151294799218934&set=a.437965178933.229390.729133933&type=1&theater

She has gloves on.

I can't help but be sad when I see the Christmas photo with Santa .. a big happy family without JR. :furious:

As i posted earlier, if JR had lost weight her ring may not have fit right and she wasn't wearing it. Again, we only have GR's account of everything to do with this information. Not evryone wears their wedding ring all the time. I don't see this as a big indictor of anything. After all it was stored safely, not tossed away or carelessly left around.

Maybe she was naked because she was killed in the shower/bath tub. Easy clean-up if clean up is even necessary with no visible trauma.

Maybe she was naked because she was killed in the shower/bath tub. Easy clean-up if clean up is even necessary with no visible trauma.

With the hair clippings GR already mentioned the stage is set for the bathroom being a potential crime scene.

Yes, but my thought was that she was in her pajamas and therefore they needed to be removed as they would indicate she had not got ready and left the house on her own.

Also about the rings. I do believe that her mom said she always wore her rings in a comment somewhere...I will have to look for it.

Can anyone confirm what GR was wearing on 12/11? What he actually had on that day -- other than was not proper for the weather conditions? Did anyone see him come into the Y? What was his demeanor other than being chilled? You would think cameras would be there at least and can show what he had on. Maybe those clothes need to be located and tested... Theorizing if he had to move Jen somewhere, there should be some tell-tale signs on his clothing and/or shoes. We can't get an answer on Jen's shoes -- but what about his?

Being excessively cold could explain a "shaky" demeanor at the Y.

Just a random thought.

I'm starting to wonder if GR was the accessory, helping someone else clean up after their crime of passion. Not sure if I'm allowed to say that, mod-slap if necessary.

The word in town is that her body has been released and it will be a closed casket. Not sure how to verify all this though.

When I looked up the song lyrics to "I Will Wait" I saw an explanation where Mumford said it was about missing someone.

Can anyone confirm what GR was wearing on 12/11? What he actually had on that day -- other than was not proper for the weather conditions? Did anyone see him come into the Y? What was his demeanor other than being chilled? You would think cameras would be there at least and can show what he had on. Maybe those clothes need to be located and tested... Theorizing if he had to move Jen somewhere, there should be some tell-tale signs on his clothing and/or shoes. We can't get an answer on Jen's shoes -- but what about his?

Great thoughts! The Y btw did surrender tapes to LE, IDR who said it initially but believe it was confirmed that it was the case. I'm surprised that info hasn't made it here yet....

"In Memory of
Jennifer Ramsaran
Obituary

Jennifer L. Ramsaran, 36, of South New Berlin has gone to be with her Lord.
Jen was born in Albany on April 8, 1976 the daughter of Thomas and Caroline Becker Renz. She spent the early years of her life in the Albany area and attended high school in East Greenbush. Moving west with her family, Jen had attended Arizona State University (ASU) where she took classes in public speaking. On July 18, 1999 in Tempe, AZ she married Ganesh Remy Ramsaran.

A wonderful and fun loving wife, mom, daughter and sister Jen was a person with a big heart. She was an art major and an extermely talented artist who won many awards for her paintings, ceramics and floral designs. She was very active in our Norwich and New Berlin communities and had taught Sunday School at St. Paul's for many years. Jen also was a Girl Scout troop leader and taught knitting classes in New Berlin.

Jen will be remembered as a woman who was willing to help anyone and enjoyed life to it's fullist.

Jen is survived by her husband Ganesh Remy Ramsaran of So. New Berlin and their children C... L.., G.... R..... W..... and N..... C..... all of So. New Berlin, her parents Thomas and Caroline Renz of So. New Berlin, her sister JoAnn Buff and husband James of Middleburg and her mother-in-law and father-in-law Sam and Tara Ramsaran of Yonkers. Several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins also survive.

Jen was predeceased by her brother Jeffrey.

A private Mass of Christian Burial for Jen will be held at the convenience of the family. Interment will be in the Mt. Hope Cemetery.

There will be no calling hours.

Arrangements are with the R.J.Fahy Funeral Home."

Oh my, I didn't know Mr. & Mrs. Renz had previously lost a son.

Heart breaking.

How sad that her parents had already lost a child.

Internment, not cremation. That is a good thing perhaps.

"In Memory of
Jennifer Ramsaran
Obituary

A private Mass of Christian Burial for Jen will be held at the convenience of the family. Interment will be in the Mt. Hope Cemetery.

There will be no calling hours.

Arrangements are with the R.J.Fahy Funeral Home."

MOST RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED... Sooooo, there is not confirmation that funeral will be tomorrow/Tuesday -- it will be at the convenience of the family. GUESSING that the coroner is not ready to release her yet and has more tests to run and LE has more work to do/needs more time?

She was so active and talented. How in the world could she spend 12 hrs a day on a online game?

MOST RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED... Sooooo, there is not confirmation that funeral will be tomorrow/Tuesday -- it will be at the convenience of the family. GUESSING that the coroner is not ready to release her yet and has more tests to run and LE has more work to do/needs more time?

Service is definitely tomorrow. I know people that are going. And the body is at the funeral home already. I believe they said the service is at the convenience of the family so the family can control who will attend - per FB you needed to contact a family member if you wished to attend. Probably trying to deter curious bystanders, media, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55