Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found one of those lovely legalese documents about insurance and payouts. Like wading through mud. It has case studies there that are /could be very informative. Still wading through, then I have to type out quotes because this flipping tablet won't let me copy. I'll get there in the end though.

Bless you for taking one for the team, Zwiebel...

going through legalese/docs is not my forte... And it makes my head spin!

:bowdown:

thefox, in your opinion, would anyone leaving a body there have wanted it to be discovered? Are there better places nearby?

I was able to visit the site yesterday without a deputy sitting there.
The bank was 6 maybe 7' down and very steep. Semi wooded but fairly open.
It appears to be somewhat of a dumping site for those to cheap to pay tipping fees as we could see a large blue plastic tub all busted up just a few feet away.
A body could have been easily rolled off the road quickly here with minimal effort.
If no one paid any attention I suppose it could have gone unnoticed for a while.
It also appeared to be no heavy equipment activity at the site. There way a small pile of snow approximately 1cy in size neatly piled in the shape of a cone. Only about 600sf of the site had been disturbed by foot traffic.

Thank you for the update, Fox!

I am curious as to why there is no LE presence at a scene involving crime..

I would imagine that there is surveillance/trail cams that are set to record activity there...

JMO

thefox, in your opinion, would anyone leaving a body there have wanted it to be discovered? Are there better places nearby?

It could worked several ways.

1- A hastily made decision to dump a body there without thinking because it's in the open and someone will eventually see the remains as it's so open.

2- Someone wanted the body to eventually be found. How soon???

There are so many better places to dump a body in Chenango Co it's scary.
Miles of seasonal roads, DEC truck trails, camp roads, little used town roads, swamps, ponds, heavy wooded spruce areas, thorn apple thickets.....

Thank you for the update, Fox!

I am curious as to why there is no LE presence at a scene involving crime..

I would imagine that there is surveillance/trail cams that are set to record activity there...

JMO

I would imagine that after the body was released there was no reason to maintain a presence at the site. It looked like they had sifted through the snow and got what they needed. It was a surprisingly compact area.

Now we wait for the reports and whatever follows those.

I was able to visit the site yesterday without a deputy sitting there.
The bank was 6 maybe 7' down and very steep. Semi wooded but fairly open.
It appears to be somewhat of a dumping site for those to cheap to pay tipping fees as we could see a large blue plastic tub all busted up just a few feet away.
A body could have been easily rolled off the road quickly here with minimal effort.
If no one paid any attention I suppose it could have gone unnoticed for a while.
It also appeared to be no heavy equipment activity at the site. There way a small pile of snow approximately 1cy in size neatly piled in the shape of a cone. Only about 600sf of the site had been disturbed by foot traffic.

fox -
Sorry if you've answered this! I haven't been on as much the last several days.

It appears you live in the area. Do you know GR or anyone affiliated?

Re: es posting mumford and sons, I Will Wait. Here are the lyrics. Wonder what the sentiment is?

Well I came home like a stone
And I fell heavy into your arms
These days of dust, which we've known
Will blow away with this new sun

And I'll kneel down, wait for now
And I'll kneel down know my ground

And I will wait, I will wait for you

So break my step, and relent
Well you forgave, and I won't forget
Know what we've seen and him with less
Now in some way shake the excess

But I will wait, I will wait for you

Now I'll be bold as well as strong
And use my head alongside my heart
So tame my flesh and fix my eyes
A tethered mind freed from the lies

But I'll kneel down, wait for now
I'll kneel down know my ground

Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold
Bow my head, keep my heart slow

'Cause I will wait, I will wait for you

I looked up the lyric meanings & found a few things that could ring true here-
I snipped the first commenter a lil to take out the lyrics as you have them above already. But this all really gives you food for thought....

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107859437373/

My Interpretation:This may sound absurd but when I first listened to this song, I knew it had religious themes and I interpret it to being about waiting for intimacy until marriage. In the first stanza, I see a submission to God as a result of being broken from hurt of the past. The “new sun” represents a new chapter in life as a result of “days of dust” which I believe represents emptiness and redundancy of the past failures of love.

This next stanza I believe represents prayer and submission to God.

This next stanza, “I will wait for you” could possibly be stating that they will wait for their true love. I think it represents a message that waiting to make love to your one true love is worth the wait and the pain involved with not waiting isn’t worth it. I think a lot of us can relate to the pain of a broken relationship and the pain from the lack of love in promiscuous relationships.

I think that this is asking God to help “break my step” and relent. The lyrics “well you forgave, and I won’t forget” refers to Jesus Christ’s forgiveness and mercy on sin and thankfulness of it. “Know what we’ve see” refers to how God knows your past just as much as you do. “Him with less” I believe is referring to lack of virginity and less of what is to offer to your one true love. “Now in some way shake the excess” is referring to washing away of sins.

The next stanza I believe refers to a learned lesson taught only through past experience and regret. A desire to repent and a desire to now wait for that perfect person.

The next stanza: “now I'll be bold as well as strong” I believe conveys a desire to be bold about this new choice in life and strong behind this decision. “And use my head alongside my heart”, is stating a desire to think before acting on love.

This next line is the dead giveaway. “The flesh” which is repeatedly a symbolic reference used in the bible. I’ll use this quote because I see it as appropriate… “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity…” Galatians 5:19. “So tame my flesh” I believe is a prayer to God to help fight the desires of the flesh to commit sexual immorality or impurity. “Fix my eyes” is a plea for purity and innocence. “A tethered mind freed from lies” is referring to the rope of sexuality society has wrapped around us all. Society makes us believe that sexual immorality is happiness but it is all a bunch of lies.

In the next stanza, “Raise my hands” refers to raising hands in worship. “Paint my spirit gold” is a plea to God to purify one’s spirit. “Bow my head” refers to submission to God and realization that his warning to us to not commit sexual immorality was just and true. “Keep my heart slow” is a prayer to God to help him be patient.

From what I have heard, Mumford & Sons have in some way been influenced by Christianity.

This is a very powerful song and they are so blessed. My interpretation really helps me feel not alone in this world of sexual immorality. Please respect my ideas!
FlaggedAlivia2on February 12, 2013 Link

General Comment:I think song means that when he he proposed she said no. He is going to wait for her anyway. He will be there for when she is ready to wed.
Flaggedsannyson December 25, 2012 Link

My Interpretation:To me the song is about prison..

He came home like a stone.. His first day in.

And fell heavy into your arms.. Sideways on the shower floor maybe.

You forgave and I won't forget.. His wife sees him regularly..

I will wait I will wait.. Self explanatory
FlaggedJackPoonon January 08, 2013 Link

**My apologies for such an extremely long post!

fox -
Sorry if you've answered this! I haven't been on as much the last several days.

It appears you live in the area. Do you know GR or anyone affiliated?

Yes I live in the community.

I didn't know GR but I did meet him once on a business deal.
The only thing that stuck out in my mind after I meet him him was he appeared to have strong conservative values. Other than that I was just puzzled why someone would move here from Az.

Anyone know if GR is having JR cremated?
Wonder if there are stats out there citing how many husbands of murdered wives have their wives cremated?
Seems like a smart move re: evidence.
Not so smart, IMO, as it relates to public opinion, specifically a jury of his peers.

:jail:

Can only hope that Jen would not be cremated. As you said Jillian -- then all evidence regarding the body is gone. Not in any specific stories -- but you do hear of graves being exhumed for further investigating. It would be 'OK' to have a closed casket... Do you think the children will be at the service? Maybe the oldest only...? When my mom passed, I was 7 and my brother was 5 -- we were very much 'shielded' from all that was going on and did not go to the church. I guess the adults in our lives back then thought that would be the best... The rest of my life turned out wonderful though thanks to a great woman who came along to be our Mom. <PS Our natural Mom passed of cancer, not a trauma>

I looked up the lyric meanings & found a few things that could ring true here-
I snipped the first commenter a lil to take out the lyrics as you have them above already. But this all really gives you food for thought....

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107859437373/

My Interpretation:This may sound absurd but when I first listened to this song, I knew it had religious themes and I interpret it to being about waiting for intimacy until marriage. In the first stanza, I see a submission to God as a result of being broken from hurt of the past. The “new sun” represents a new chapter in life as a result of “days of dust” which I believe represents emptiness and redundancy of the past failures of love.

This next stanza I believe represents prayer and submission to God.

This next stanza, “I will wait for you” could possibly be stating that they will wait for their true love. I think it represents a message that waiting to make love to your one true love is worth the wait and the pain involved with not waiting isn’t worth it. I think a lot of us can relate to the pain of a broken relationship and the pain from the lack of love in promiscuous relationships.

I think that this is asking God to help “break my step” and relent. The lyrics “well you forgave, and I won’t forget” refers to Jesus Christ’s forgiveness and mercy on sin and thankfulness of it. “Know what we’ve see” refers to how God knows your past just as much as you do. “Him with less” I believe is referring to lack of virginity and less of what is to offer to your one true love. “Now in some way shake the excess” is referring to washing away of sins.

The next stanza I believe refers to a learned lesson taught only through past experience and regret. A desire to repent and a desire to now wait for that perfect person.

The next stanza: “now I'll be bold as well as strong” I believe conveys a desire to be bold about this new choice in life and strong behind this decision. “And use my head alongside my heart”, is stating a desire to think before acting on love.

This next line is the dead giveaway. “The flesh” which is repeatedly a symbolic reference used in the bible. I’ll use this quote because I see it as appropriate… “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity…” Galatians 5:19. “So tame my flesh” I believe is a prayer to God to help fight the desires of the flesh to commit sexual immorality or impurity. “Fix my eyes” is a plea for purity and innocence. “A tethered mind freed from lies” is referring to the rope of sexuality society has wrapped around us all. Society makes us believe that sexual immorality is happiness but it is all a bunch of lies.

In the next stanza, “Raise my hands” refers to raising hands in worship. “Paint my spirit gold” is a plea to God to purify one’s spirit. “Bow my head” refers to submission to God and realization that his warning to us to not commit sexual immorality was just and true. “Keep my heart slow” is a prayer to God to help him be patient.

From what I have heard, Mumford & Sons have in some way been influenced by Christianity.

This is a very powerful song and they are so blessed. My interpretation really helps me feel not alone in this world of sexual immorality. Please respect my ideas!
FlaggedAlivia2on February 12, 2013 Link

General Comment:I think song means that when he he proposed she said no. He is going to wait for her anyway. He will be there for when she is ready to wed.
Flaggedsannyson December 25, 2012 Link

My Interpretation:To me the song is about prison..

He came home like a stone.. His first day in.

And fell heavy into your arms.. Sideways on the shower floor maybe.

You forgave and I won't forget.. His wife sees him regularly..

I will wait I will wait.. Self explanatory
FlaggedJackPoonon January 08, 2013 Link

**My apologies for such an extremely long post!

I was struck by this interpretation on the same page.

I think the song is about the guy cheating on his wife. So tame my flesh, and fix my eyes. "You forgave and I can't forget". He will have to wait for her to fully forgive him. And I'll kneel down, know my ground. Has to be humble.
BillySmith

I was struck by this interpretation on the same page.

I think the song is about the guy cheating on his wife. So tame my flesh, and fix my eyes. "You forgave and I can't forget". He will have to wait for her to fully forgive him. And I'll kneel down, know my ground. Has to be humble.
BillySmith

Thank you for adding this I tried to grab all that weren't sarcastic-like the j e saying it was about waiting to get an appt?

I am really torn between thinking there was 'staging' going on, with relation to Jennifer's location, or it was just a panicked decision.

If whoever did this was a random highway predator, her being naked and rolled (dumped) makes sense. If it was someone close to her, it suggests either panic or cold, calculating premeditation. I would favour the premeditated option then, I think, just from the fact she was naked. Would a panicking person think to stop and undress a body?

Yes I live in the community.

I didn't know GR but I did meet him once on a business deal.
The only thing that stuck out in my mind after I meet him him was he appeared to have strong conservative values. Other than that I was just puzzled why someone would move here from Az.

Did you talk to him numerous times prior to meeting with him or only once?

Was this a work related business deal or a personal deal?

Did you get to meet Jennifer?

I am really torn between thinking there was 'staging' going on, with relation to Jennifer's location, or it was just a panicked decision.

If whoever did this was a random highway predator, her being naked and rolled (dumped) makes sense. If it was someone close to her, it suggests either panic or cold, calculating premeditation. I would favour the premeditated option then, I think, just from the fact she was naked. Would a panicking person think to stop and undress a body?

With this it's also assumed she already dressed to have to undress her at the time....

I do find it funny that Jennifer was described as somebody who would dress like a runner to blend in. The same Jennifer, who had fibromyalgie and pins in her toes and possibly other medical conditions we don't even know of, and despite all that she finished 3.05 minutes behind the self proclaimed big runners... Who exactly was there pretending to be something they are not?

<snip> 30-39 Male: 8: Remy Ramsaran 38:55 <snip>
30-39 Female: 11: E**** S**** 38:55, 13:Jennifer Ramsaran 42:00
http://stbartsnorwichny.com/FeastdayPoster.htm

I do find it funny that Jennifer was described as somebody who would dress like a runner to blend in. The same Jennifer, who had fibromyalgie and pins in her toes and possibly other medical conditions we don't even know of, and despite all that she finished 3.05 minutes behind the self proclaimed big runners... Who exactly was there pretending to be something they are not?

Agreed Orgona.

Doesn't seem that GR was any type of a great marathon runner. In fact, most of the time it appears that he was beat by the girls!

:floorlaugh:

Did you talk to him numerous times prior to meeting with him or only once?

Was this a work related business deal or a personal deal?

Did you get to meet Jennifer?

Just once for about 15 minutes on a business deal. Never heard from him again.

I never saw Jennifer.

Agreed Orgona.

Doesn't seem that GR was any type of a great marathon runner. In fact, most of the time it appears that he was beat by the girls!

:floorlaugh:

Careful, you're planting the seed for another "last" media interview!
flex.gif

My mind keep going back to the fact that her wedding rings were in the jewelry box. I can only think of one good reason for that, otherwise I believe she would have had them on not stored away.
Can anyone tell me or guide me to that picture of her and the children right before she disappeared .... the one with the Christmas looking tree behind her outdoors? Can anyone see if she had her rings on in that photo? Thank you in advance....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151294799218934&set=a.437965178933.229390.729133933&type=1&theater

She has gloves on.

I can't help but be sad when I see the Christmas photo with Santa .. a big happy family without JR. :furious:

Hi all! Any person who takes another's life will not get any insurance benefits or inheritance from a will of the person they kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55