Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was so active and talented. How in the world could she spend 12 hrs a day on a online game?

It wouldn't be consecutively, I'm sure. She probably looked at it for 5 minutes or so at a time .. throughout the day. Sort of like what I do with websleuths. :blushing: It would look like I'm here constantly by my login, and random posting times, but as a stay at home Mom .. I look whenever I get a few minutes here and there.

12 hours a day just sounded more dramatic and made her look like a bad mother / wife, IMO :moo:

ETA: of course, I'm probably here more often than I should be right now, because of JR's case... I just keep refreshing, waiting to see *ARREST*

For her to be released they should have determined COD right? LE is way to quiet about this case. I am so afraid the case will go cold and justice not served.

For her to be released they should have determined COD right? LE is way to quiet about this case. I am so afraid the case will go cold and justice not served.

I have convinced myself that their silence is because they are vewy, vewy smaht while hunting wabbits. :jail:

It wouldn't be consecutively, I'm sure. She probably looked at it for 5 minutes or so at a time .. throughout the day. Sort of like what I do with websleuths. :blushing: It would look like I'm here constantly by my login, and random posting times, but as a stay at home Mom .. I look whenever I get a few minutes here and there.

12 hours a day just sounding more dramatic and made her look like a bad mother / wife, IMO :moo:

ETA: of course, I'm probably here more often than I should be right now, because of JR's case... I just keep refreshing, waiting to see *ARREST*

Same hear. I think my phone shows me constantly logged in to FB. With modern technology it's so easy to just pop in a minute hear and a minute there. Being a SAHM it breaks up the day.....

BBM
My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't they keep the body if they were still waiting on test/toxicology results? What if the body was released and a test result comes back with something unusual...something that would make them run a different test?? I don't know how it all works. I tend to think they have the COD and are now waiting for other forensics to put together a solid case.

I have convinced myself that their silence is because they are vewy, vewy smaht while hunting wabbits. :jail:

:floorlaugh:

Is there a :rabbit: available? The emoticons won't open! Just trying to test it!!!

Of course not.....

Hi all! Any person who takes another's life will not get any insurance benefits or inheritance from a will of the person they kill.

Thanks for that. From what I have read so far, payments can even be withheld from people who have not been convicted of causing a person's death. What I was really interested in though was what happens to the money then - if it passes to the next in line? I think it does because the link I posted earlier had example cases.

There is a word for when a legal principle is tested/established by a court case. For the life of me I can't remember what it is. Precedent? That's what I'm trying to say, anyway.

:floorlaugh:

Is there a :rabbit: available? The emoticons won't open! Just trying to test it!!!

there's a cat and a parrot, but no bunny .. LOL

Scoffed this one from google:

bunny2.gif

Someone asked upthread about English time. I'm on English time, plus one hour. So it is just coming up to quarter past seven in the evening in England now, if that's any help. Can't do any time zone calculations though. They befuddle me.

ETA. Yes I can, because I set my computer to CA time for Bob's thread. So I know it it is quarter past one there now!

Sorry. Wrong. It is quarter past SIX in England now. I'd better stay off this subject.

12 hours a day just sounded more dramatic and made her look like a bad mother / wife, IMO :moo:

I agree! And IMO there's a lot of things posted on the net that are made to make Jennifer look bad and I'm afraid there's more to come. jmo :(

Not to mention what the children and family will read in the months and years to come. It's all just so sad.

I was away for two days and I'm just catching up, so sorry for pulling something from the middle of the thread. As far as I remember Jennifer was supposed to be unable to run, because of the surgical pins in her toes. So how comes she run in the race past summer? :waitasec:

To try and keep her husband? I've seen it happen several times.
When a husband is just active many women will just feel bad that they are not.
When a husband starts running with a female partner many women will try to keep up.

It doesn't matter how it happens - it will effect the children anyway, poor babies. It needs to happen asap.

Yes it will affect them either way.

But having the cops break down their door with guns drawn, or pull their car over with guns drawn, will affect them FAR more.

There are ways to make it affect them LESS. Such as just doing it when he is not with the kids.
If they arrest him in front of the kids that is completely unacceptable.
If it was urgent they should have done it already. It shouldn't be that hard to find a time he's not with the kids.

I think LE is just being very patient, crossing t's and dotting i's so they don't have another 3 trial case on their hands. I think they will let him attend the funeral for observation purposes and I doubt they'll make an arrest in front of the children unless absolutely necessary. I don't think anyone is looking to further traumatize the kids.

MOO.

Regarding Jennifer's hair cuttings; does anyone know exactly where they were? I'm getting the impression they were just scattered on the floor, but that can't be right, surely?

As i posted earlier, if JR had lost weight her ring may not have fit right and she wasn't wearing it. Again, we only have GR's account of everything to do with this information. Not evryone wears their wedding ring all the time. I don't see this as a big indictor of anything. After all it was stored safely, not tossed away or carelessly left around.

I'm behind, so someone may have already said this, but.....

I really think GR removed the rings and placed them in the jewelry box in order to "find" them and provide "proof" that Jennifer ran off and left him. I think he was trying to imply that she left them there as a final *screw you* before leaving him.

If she had removed them previously due to weight loss or skin irritation or what-have-you, GR would have surely noticed that she wasn't wearing them. Especially when she kissed him on the cheek prior to leaving for the mall :what:

I'm going to ask, I know I can't be the only one wondering:
Do any of you locals know how Jeffrey died?

O/T and possibly insensitive, I'm sorry, my brain won't let it go.

Regarding Jennifer's hair cuttings; does anyone know exactly where they were? I'm getting the impression they were just scattered on the floor, but that can't be right, surely?

I think they were in the sink... I'll look back to see if I can find a link.

If you guys want to discuss your fellow posters, you can do it in time out. :nono:

Discuss the case and not each other! If you have a problem with someone, use the alert feature and/or put them on ignore.

Songs mean what you want them to mean. Some people don't listen to all the lyrics, just the bit that catches them (and then get a shock of the overall tone is pointed out to them); some people don't take in lyrics at all (I have a friend playing guitar in a band - if I quote the lyrics from one of the songs they regularly play, he won't recognise them); it could be a song that was playing at a particular time. Someone has already quoted what the band intended from it, but ultimately it's what the listener gets from it.

It may be nothing to do with GR. ES is reportedly back in the marital home. "You forgave" could as easily refer to PS letting her home. You just don't know. Probably not worth sweating too much time over.

Thanks for that. From what I have read so far, payments can even be withheld from people who have not been convicted of causing a person's death. What I was really interested in though was what happens to the money then - if it passes to the next in line? I think it does because the link I posted earlier had example cases.

There is a word for when a legal principle is tested/established by a court case. For the life of me I can't remember what it is. Precedent? That's what I'm trying to say, anyway.

Yes, I am not a wills and estates attorney, I do defense work. But from what I recall from law school the money or assets would go to the children if their are any or other beneficiaries if there is a will. And you are correct it is called precedent!!

Thank you, bkpinkha. That would have been bugging me all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member