Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the blood ever really confirmed?
I guess it could be unrelated, if there was blood in the van.
Although I have never had any blood in any of my vehicles in the many years of car ownership...

Well it was in an article plus LD/CC was explaining the blood by saying she had alergies and she may have had a bloody nose.

I've never had blood in any of vehicles either.

I do not think her body would have been released so soon if COD could not be determined.

'If you are in need of death certificates for legal matters other than life insurance you can order copies with the cause of death pending'.

From your link. Under the heading 'What if the medical cause of death is not found during autopsy?'

I think that means any Family Trust control proceedings can go ahead straight away, but life insurance payouts are a no no without *it?

From a current Aussie case (Allison Baden-Clay), the husband/accused has been able to get joint real estate completely into his control (and sold it …. from jail!) and I think a spouse can also get bank accounts completely into their control with a death certificate of any kind. But the life insurance companies in this case sought court orders to hold any insurance proceeds until after the trial of the husband. If husband is convicted, proceeds will go directly to their young children.

Don’t know what happens if spouse is not charged with a crime prior to the final death certificate becoming available. I would expect that the insurance company has to release the funds to them if they are not (yet) charged.

ETA: And we still do not know a cause of death for Allison's murder. If there is a known one, it has not been released yet, and the murder happened almost a year ago. Her funeral happened shortly after the discovery of her body (with no obvious cause of death evident)

That kind of scenario is exactly what has been worrying away at me.

So, don't tell me, husband sold the house to fund attorney bills?

There are tons of pictures of Jen on Facebook (various pages starting with her husband if you click on his photos) and in every single one where you can see her hands she is wearing those rings. None look very recent though based on her weight loss. All of the ones in December were added after she went missing and look like pictures from last year (like Christmas from last year posted on Christmas, etc.).

I agree that she may have put them in the jewelry box herself, but given we were fed a story that she ran off it makes more sense to me (IMO) that she did not do that.

The photo posted above with the straw is more recent. I had found it the other day when it was originally posted, but I couldn't find it last night. One of her friends/family had posted it and it said something like "the last time I was with Jen I had no idea it would be" or something like that.

We think so, he has a very high profile-high priced lawyer.

That is very depressing, because it sounds like if GR should ever decide he wanted to hire an expensive attorney for any reason, he could use Jennifer's share of the Trust to do it now, as well as his own.

There's injustice, then there's injustice heaped upon injustice. Just saying.

Was the blood ever really confirmed?
I guess it could be unrelated, if there was blood in the van.
Although I have never had any blood in any of my vehicles in the many years of car ownership...

Well it was in an article plus LD/CC was explaining the blood by saying she had alergies and she may have had a bloody nose.

I've never had blood in any of vehicles either.

I can't say I've ever had any blood in my vehicle either. Vomit surfbird even then it was scrubbed out because who wants any bodily fluids staining their vehicle? Try to resell that sucker like that? Not happening....

Here's rhe link:
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x...nd-in-missing-womans-van/print?mobRedir=false
---- — Police found blood stains inside the minivan Jennifer Ramsaran was said to be using when the 36-year-old mother of three left her Chenango County home Dec. 11 and never returned, according to a woman assisting Ramsaran’s husband.

Cynthia Caron, president of a New Hampshire-based organization called LostNMissing Inc., provided that detail to The Daily Star on Thursday, confirming she learned it from Ganesh “Remy” Ramsaran, who married Jennifer Ramsaran after the two met at the State University College at New Paltz.

Ganesh Ramsaran said he did not personally see the blood in the vehicle, but was advised by investigators that a quantity of blood was in the van after it was located in Norwich by Jennifer Ramsaran’s father, Thomas Renz, while he was searching for his daughter.

Chenango County Sheriff Ernest Cutting Jr. declined to confirm or deny the report that blood stains were found in the vehicle. He said the investigation is continuing.

Ganesh Ramsaran told The Daily Star the blood could have come from nose bleeding by his wife and his son, both of whom have occasional allergic reactions.

He said he could offer no information on the quantify of blood found by police. He said he still believes his wife will be found alive.

(Portion of article respectfully sniped)

That just seems such an odd thing to say. Your loved one has gone missing, their vehicle is found abandoned and your first thought is it's a nosebleed?

Just to go back to the boring stuff for a moment, can anyone confirm that probate courts and surrogate courts are exactly the same thing in the US, but just have different names?

And that probate filings are almost always civil filings and available to anyone under FOI?(freedom of information). And that some states have court filings that are shown online ( not the documents themselves though) and others require you to visit in person just to see if a case has been filed? But you can pick up the complete documents in either case, in person, for a small charge?

That's the impression I got from Bob's case anyhow. They told a story in themselves. And gave an advance notice of anything filed that someone felt might need to be disputed, of course.

CA CA - Bob Harrod-Court Documents No discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It wouldn't be consecutively, I'm sure. She probably looked at it for 5 minutes or so at a time .. throughout the day. Sort of like what I do with websleuths. :blushing: It would look like I'm here constantly by my login, and random posting times, but as a stay at home Mom .. I look whenever I get a few minutes here and there.

12 hours a day just sounded more dramatic and made her look like a bad mother / wife, IMO :moo:

ETA: of course, I'm probably here more often than I should be right now, because of JR's case... I just keep refreshing, waiting to see *ARREST*

Absolutely, she would log on and off throughout the day, it certainly wasn't consecutively. I'm sorry if it came across as trying to say she was a bad mother, I think she adored her children and her first thought was always them.
I do think the online gaming is a seed planted to make people look at this in more detail than other things, JMO.

Absolutely, she would log on and off throughout the day, it certainly wasn't consecutively. I'm sorry if it came across as trying to say she was a bad mother, I think she adored her children and her first thought was always them.
I do think the online gaming is a seed planted to make people look at this in more detail than other things, JMO.

Hi Pob - I agree with the planting theory. Do you know of any others in your Alliance that were speaking to Jen?

RE: Cause Of Death

The COD in the TN Murder of Karen Swift, has yet to be released after over a year and half. Nor has there been an arrest, poi, or suspect named. Her case has many parallels with JR's case, imo.. Sure hope questions are answered and Jennifer Ramsaran, receives justice much sooner..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3aZt1hFFCw#!

Karen Swift: Issues 12/12/11 Found Deceased HLN JVM

From 06/03/2012
http://www.wmctv.com/story/19441454/arrest-may-be-near-in-karen-swift-murder

Arrest may be near in Karen Swift murder

Hi Pob - I agree with the planting theory. Do you know of any others in your Alliance that were speaking to Jen?

I know people that still spoke to her after I stopped playing there. She left our clan before I stopped.

I know people that still spoke to her after I stopped playing there. She left our clan before I stopped.

They haven't mentioned any change in her - as in not playing as much, speaking to different people or anything? Sorry but we just need to sort this theory out.

They haven't mentioned any change in her - as in not playing as much, speaking to different people or anything? Sorry but we just need to sort this theory out.

No, I've been told she logged on the morning she disappeared, chatted a bit as normal then left. Just the normal chit chat.

That just seems such an odd thing to say. Your loved one has gone missing, their vehicle is found abandoned and your first thought is it's a nosebleed?

It sounds like GR is defending himself... Instead of being concerned about the safety of his wife...

JMO

No, I've been told she logged on the morning she disappeared, chatted a bit as normal then left. Just the normal chit chat.

I would say that would be confirmation she had no intention of leaving, if all was normal for her online.
So what you say, many of her online friends know what's happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish