Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Cause Of Death

The COD in the TN Murder of Karen Swift, has yet to be released after over a year and half. Nor has there been an arrest, poi, or suspect named. Her case has many parallels with JR's case, imo.. Sure hope questions are answered and Jennifer Ramsaran, receives justice much sooner..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3aZt1hFFCw#!

Karen Swift: Issues 12/12/11 Found Deceased HLN JVM

From 06/03/2012
http://www.wmctv.com/story/19441454/arrest-may-be-near-in-karen-swift-murder

Arrest may be near in Karen Swift murder

Her case is another heartbreaking case. Really aren't they all....

But I thought of hers the other day...it is so sad...no COD...and no arrest:banghead:

No, I've been told she logged on the morning she disappeared, chatted a bit as normal then left. Just the normal chit chat.

Thanks Pob. So does that mean you spoke to people that you meet on the game outside of the game since you had left? How was contact made? Just trying to figure out if Jennifer may have done this too.
Did they give you a rough time in the morning that they chatted to her?

No, I've been told she logged on the morning she disappeared, chatted a bit as normal then left. Just the normal chit chat.

Is there anyway to find out what time she logged on/off that morning?

Did they say what time that was? Did she sound like herself? I know you say she chatted a bit as per usual, but could it have been someone else doing the chatting for her?

eta you are certainly popular Pob! ;) Thanks for your time :)

Thanks Pob. So does that mean you spoke to people that you meet on the game outside of the game since you had left? How was contact made? Just trying to figure out if Jennifer may have done this too.
Did they give you a rough time in the morning that they chatted to her?

There's an app called Touch where you can keep in contact outside of the game. You can send messages, photos, video etc. I'm trying to keep in Touch with people through Touch and the game since I found out. I don't think they gave her a rough time that morning, it's not usual to do that.

I really hope LE got into her gamer profile before that was deleted. That would be great to have in her case. I agree with you in that I think the gaming piece is being used to basically distract from other things & pretty much attempt to taint JRs reputation of being such a great Mom & person in general.

Btw Thank you for coming here, this is the only time we've had any information on this side if things & can delve into this piece. It's helpful.

I found online a user tracking of some sort. Had a list of users that changed names, ones that were no longer active-I'm curious, do you know if her account was deleted of it would purge from that database? Wondering if its just me not knowing my way around or if that's the case.

There's an app called Touch where you can keep in contact outside of the game. You can send messages, photos, video etc. I'm trying to keep in Touch with people through Touch and the game since I found out. I don't think they gave her a rough time that morning, it's not usual to do that.

On this app 'Touch' can you look at others profiles if they're your friends? If so what sort of info does it give?

thinking of Jennifer today.. hope there are some answers soon!

Pob - we are peppering you with questions - sorry. If you haven't read up on all the threads, you are quite welcome to ask us anything.

Thanks. I think I worded that wrong when I said rough time! I meant to say did they give a time frame that they spoke to her?

I really hope LE got into her gamer profile before that was deleted. That would be great to have in her case. I agree with you in that I think the gaming piece is being used to basically distract from other things & pretty much attempt to taint JRs reputation of being such a great Mom & person in general.

Btw Thank you for coming here, this is the only time we've had any information on this side if things & can delve into this piece. It's helpful.

I found online a user tracking of some sort. Had a list of users that changed names, ones that were no longer active-I'm curious, do you know if her account was deleted of it would purge from that database? Wondering if its just me not knowing my way around or if that's the case.
Her account is still there and active, I checked yesterday. It doesn't look like it's been played on much since I left. I've been told by a fellow player they spoke to LE about her account there.

BBM

When did you first find out that JR was missing?. tia

Her account is still there and active, I checked yesterday. It doesn't look like it's been played on much since I left. I've been told by a fellow player they spoke to LE about her account there.

Do you know if this fellow player is in the UK or US or?

On this app 'Touch' can you look at others profiles if they're your friends? If so what sort of info does it give?

Even when friends it doesn't give much unless you send people things. Nothing like FB accs, email addresses etc. The only thing you can see is a profile picture of each user. JR profile photo was used on the fliers that were handed out, that's the only way I got to know who she was when she disappeared. I googled "NY missing people" and sorry to say there she was ...

Even when friends it doesn't give much unless you send people things. Nothing like FB accs, email addresses etc. The only thing you can see is a profile picture of each user. JR profile photo was used on the fliers that were handed out, that's the only way I got to know who she was when she disappeared. I googled "NY missing people" and sorry to say there she was ...

Thanks - but how would you know to go looking for missing people? Was there a MSM article in the UK about Jen?

Oh I'm sorry I think I misunderstood. I think in the posts where you said something's were deleted I assumed it all was. Good to know LE is looking at it-but they were talking to people through the app? That's a little odd....

Have you ever been to the US before? I've hear a lot of UK residents come for that big gaming conference I think it's in California?

21/12/12, I logged into Touch and there was a post saying she was missing.

I wonder who posted that? Do you know if it was a player or was it from her account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish