Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question also! Can a funeral even happen before a cod is given? I would imagine the body would need to be released first.....

but then again I guess if someone wants to just keep barreling forward......

As long as LE releases the body, the family can go ahead. Maybe they were told this would happen tomorrow. LE may or may not release the COD though. I hope they do.

The day she was found my brother noticed a red pick up driving fast up there and did tell LE. He said he hasn't seen that one before and has lived up there for years. I felt bad for my mother she was there when they were being questioned :(

The day they found her? That would suggest she was moved, but did't they have to dig her out of snow and ice? She wasnt just dumped, was she?

it took them around 4 hours to get her, i read on post on here My brother was wondering if maybe it was someone checking maybe? to see if she could be seem? I dont believe she was dropped there that day though. Just strange he said seeing that truck. I did tell him i new people were searching that day to but he did say it was strange at any account because it kept passing his house that day but LE does have that info from him

it took them around 4 hours to get her, i read on post on here My brother was wondering if maybe it was someone checking maybe? to see if she could be seem? I dont believe she was dropped there that day though. Just strange he said seeing that truck. I did tell him i new people were searching that day to but he did say it was strange at any account because it kept passing his house that day but LE does have that info from him

Yep, prolly a searcher nanasbabes, or hunter, etc. A perp would not want to be witnessed suspiciously riding up & down a road near the body disposal site, imo..

I had a friend who rode country roads frequently due to them eventually becoming extinct. Guess, he was reminiscing.

Do we know of anyone who has a red pickup truck? Any of the names we mention here or a friend? I am sure Nana's bro gave description of truck -- older/newer, decals/stickers, cap/no cap, loud exhaust, etc. LE probably doing a search of who owns that type of vehicle within XXXX radius to look into and question/eliminate them.

Can that red p/u truck be picked up on any cameras in the area? Coming out of/going on to Center Road? Stopping for gas, coffee, etc?

Not now, but used to be! Family and friends still there.
RSBM (respectfully snipped by me)

Hello, first post here, plz be gentle:)
Why does CC keep saying "We know things that Jennifer may have still been alive, but we can't say" Well, why say that then?! And should it not read "I've been TOLD things by SOMEBODY that makes me BELIEVE she was still alive"

:welcome3:

:woohoo: So glad to see more new faces! :woohoo:​

I have a kind of interest in Jenn's case. I was one of those "online game people" she knew. Unfortunately, I stopped playing about 3 weeks before she disappeared.

Do we know of anyone who has a red pickup truck? Any of the names we mention here or a friend? I am sure Nana's bro gave description of truck -- older/newer, decals/stickers, cap/no cap, loud exhaust, etc. LE probably doing a search of who owns that type of vehicle within XXXX radius to look into and question/eliminate them.

Can that red p/u truck be picked up on any cameras in the area? Coming out of/going on to Center Road? Stopping for gas, coffee, etc?

He told them what he new about the truck, thank god he knows things about vehicles, lol. I know he was doing things out side of his house when it was going by due to the weather being nicer that day. He did tell them all he new about it, I do no they were good at asking alot of questions and took names ages etc. of all that live there, my mother asked if she needed to tell them were she lived and age lol bless her heart she didnt want to tell her age!!!

My question also! Can a funeral even happen before a cod is given? I would imagine the body would need to be released first.....

but then again I guess if someone wants to just keep barreling forward......

A memorial can be held even if Jennifer is not released yet, with a private service later for the actual burial. That was done in the case of the two Iowa cousins (Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins); in fact, I'm not sure if their remains have been released yet and they were recovered in December. jmo

Also, I saw a rumor that JR's father was with GR at the funeral home. Hopefully, any plans being made are being made jointly.

:candle:

Pob - what online game was it? that is one of our questions. Do you know any of the other people she played against? Are you local?

Pob - what online game was it? that is one of our questions. Do you know any of the other people she played against? Are you local?

It was called Kingdom of Camelot, and I'm a Brit as were the other people I knew there.

BBM

I was wondering the same thing.
Could there have been some previous trysters?

I'm not sure tbh, I only knew her for a few months and she hardly spoke about GR

A memorial can be held even if Jennifer is not released yet, with a private service later for the actual burial. That was done in the case of the two Iowa cousins (Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins); in fact, I'm not sure if their remains have been released yet and they were recovered in December. jmo

Also, I saw a rumor that JR's father was with GR at the funeral home. Hopefully, any plans being made are being made jointly.

:candle:

I noticed that there will be private "services", plural. Do we think Jen's parents are having one and Remy is having a different one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!