Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree... Which is why there really isn't anyone really stepping up publicly at this point IMO. I would think the friends of GR or both him and Jen are treading lightly until more evidence is uncovered. Maybe that will change once there is.

I agree... Which is why there really isn't anyone really stepping up publicly at this point IMO. I would think the friends of GR or both him and Jen are treading lightly until more evidence is uncovered. Maybe that will change once there is.

I think they are treading lightly in public due to fear and intimidation, and maybe even some dirty little secrets....imo- there will be people coming out of the woodwork when an arrest is made

I don't think anyone is using feelings as a basis for their suspicions. There are plenty of cold, hard facts that point to the basis for my suspicions.

On other fronts, I don't see how difficult it would be for a family friend who is close to both GR and JR to give an honest statement to a journalist. Unless they felt that GR had to be defended for some reason.

I'm also a little confused as to why this family friend felt they had to remain anonymous. Everyone else identified themselves when they gave statements.

As far as the "family friend" conjecturing possible scenarios -- well, I don't get that. I think of my two sisters, both of whom are fond of playing online games. If one of them suddenly went missing, it would never cross my mind that it had anything to do with their game hobby. And I would never suggest to a journalist that they had developed an "emotional attachment" to someone they met online unless I had some cold, hard proof.

But, that's just me.

I think that since now names of GR's friends and confidants have been given to LE, they'll be thoroughly questioned, at length.

Was that in answer to me? Magie just press the quote button on a post and then reply otherwise we can't tell who you are replying to.

OK, so the "anonymous family friend" first says that Jennifer was discussing the possibility of separating from her husband, and then in the next statement we read that she might have developed an emotional attachment to someone online who may have possibly led her astray.

Now...what possible OTHER context could either of those statements have been in? They both sound perfectly straightforward to me.

I don't necessarily attach what is meant by the 2nd statement (emotional attachment) to the first one.

If the first statement is true (that Jenn was discussing separating from her husband) -- that wouldn't necessarily have anything to do with the 2nd statement. She could have wanted to leave him because she'd found out about his affair, or for any of a number of reasons that have nothing to do with a romantic attachment with someone else.

However, it's odd that the only one person (this anonymous family friend) ever even mentioned that Jenn wanted to leave. Even her husband, who did acknoweldge marital problems, never said Jenn wanted to leave. In fact, he said the direct opposite -- "she would never leave." And there's evidence that Jenn was taking measures to save her marriage and keep her family together, so I think the first statement is quite suspect.

The 2nd statement -- about an emotional attachment to someone online -- is most likely blatantly false. As we have discussed before, there is no electronic trail or any other evidence that points to Jenn being involved in any sort of special relationship with any online friend.

When me and ex-wife seperated, it was not the first time it was discussed. None of my divorced friends walked up their wives one day out of the blue and say I want a divorce. Frequently when it is first mentioned, it is followed by trying to work it out. That being said, the article didn't say she was at the point to where she was walking out. It states:

Can you please provide the source where the anonymous friend said she wanted to leave.

The second statement I explained the view on that previously, that it is possible it was taken out of context. Do you have anything to back up your stance about it being blantanly false or that it was being said with the intent to negatively portray Jen.

Yes would like to know the answer to that too.
Both...never crossed my mind when I first heard about Jen missing but as time has gone by I am feeling more torn and now consider it- but I am not naming anyone guilty until more evidence is uncovered.

i agree... Which is why there really isn't anyone really stepping up publicly at this point imo. I would think the friends of gr or both him and jen are treading lightly until more evidence is uncovered. Maybe that will change once there is.

the sad thing is if they are waiting for more evidence and they have any ideas at all on this case why wait and not help solve it!! Jennifer is no longer with us so are you saying that if he is not guilty then his friends will just stay quite and not tell anything they may know, because he is there friend?? That would be so sad if that is the case. Moo

It just seems like people's loyalties should lie with JENNIFER, not with the most obvious suspect in her death, ya know? "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." I respectfully challenge Jen's TRUE friends to step forward and take up for this poor woman, instead of tip-toeing around in fear of hurting GR's feelings. As for GR's friends, I challenge you to step back and look at the obvious, with a clear and open mind. And then decide what is morally correct here - taking up for a murderer, or taking up for an innocent woman whose life was unfairly taken from her???

It just seems like people's loyalties should lie with JENNIFER, not with the most obvious suspect in her death, ya know? "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." I respectfully challenge Jen's TRUE friends to step forward and take up for this poor woman, instead of tip-toeing around in fear of hurting GR's feelings. As for GR's friends, I challenge you to step back and look at the obvious, with a clear and open mind. And then decide what is morally correct here - taking up for a murderer, or taking up for an innocent woman whose life was unfairly taken from her???

AWSOME POST KREY:great:

Both...never crossed my mind when I first heard about Jen missing but as time has gone by I am feeling more torn and now consider it- but I am not naming anyone guilty until more evidence is uncovered.

I can imagine that it would be very difficult to have a friend who could be guilty of murder.

What would be harder to comprehend and understand is how an average person (in your eyes) could be so calculated and deceitful.

It's one thing to find out something but another to feel very betrayed by someone you have held close to your heart.

Not to mention the fact that we are talking about Jennifer, whom from what I understand was highly respected and adored by all.

I would guess that the majority of GR's friends were somewhat friends of Jennifer's and vice versa.

To feel betrayed and to lose a friend by a friend - how awful.

Obviously, this is if he is in fact guilty. Which IMO, it's not looking like he's innocent.

When me and ex-wife seperated, it was not the first time it was discussed. None of my divorced friends walked up their wives one day out of the blue and say I want a divorce. Frequently when it is first mentioned, it is followed by trying to work it out. That being said, the article didn't say she was at the point to where she was walking out. It states:

Can you please provide the source where the anonymous friend said she wanted to leave.

The second statement I explained the view on that previously, that it is possible it was taken out of context. Do you have anything to back up your stance about it being blantanly false or that it was being said with the intent to negatively portray Jen.

With regard to statement #1 (about discussing separation from husband) you are correct that the "friend" only said "discussed separation" and not wanting to leave.

I still don't see what OTHER context that statement about "it sounds like Jenn was developing an emotional attachment" to someone she met online could have been meant. And you have yet to explain that.

As far as that statement most likely being false -- if it were true, there would be an electronic trail -- messages between Jenn and this other person -- and nothing of that sort has come to light. What has come to light is that her relationships with her online gaming friends were friendly, but restricted to casual chatting about her kids and such. You can go back and read through the postings where all that has been extensively discussed.

the sad thing is if they are waiting for more evidence and they have any ideas at all on this case why wait and not help solve it!! Jennifer is no longer with us so are you saying that if he is not guilty then his friends will just stay quite and not tell anything they may know, because he is there friend?? That would be so sad if that is the case. Moo

I don't think it's because of just being friends with GR but possibly fear - fear of retaliation maybe if involved or fear of losing relationship with him and/or children- maintain that last little part of connection with Jen? Besides most friends of GR likely do not know more than that in MSM and would probably share more feelings instead of facts and have likely already been questioned by LE and cannot share this information at this time IMO

i don't think it's because of just being friends with gr but possibly fear - fear of retaliation maybe if involved or fear of losing relationship with him and/or children- maintain that last little part of connection with jen? Besides most friends of gr likely do not know more than that in msm and would probably share more feelings instead of facts and have likely already been questioned by le and cannot share this information at this time imo

thank you for your reply to this it does mean alot hope you get verified soon!!

With regard to statement #1 (about discussing separation from husband) you are correct that the "friend" only said "discussed separation" and not wanting to leave.

I still don't see what OTHER context that statement about "it sounds like Jenn was developing an emotional attachment" to someone she met online could have been meant. And you have yet to explain that.

As far as that statement most likely being false -- if it were true, there would be an electronic trail -- messages between Jenn and this other person -- and nothing of that sort has come to light. What has come to light is that her relationships with her online gaming friends were friendly, but restricted to casual chatting about her kids and such. You can go back and read through the postings where all that has been extensively discussed.

I apologize that I'm not communicating this properly. As I mentioned previously, you are assuming regarding the context. I explained a few pages back. I was told it can take a couple of days for the person doing the verifying to call me. Afterwards if they let me, I will be happy to explain.

<Mod Snip>

Things are getting way to personal in here again guys. Please don't tell others how to post or attack them for what they are saying. If you feel its against TOS then alert and don't respond to the post.

Until or unless you are a verified poster then you can not discuss anything that is not known through the media and law enforcement. No insider information is allowed without being verified.

Please be respectful of each others opinions and stop the attacks!

Ima

I don't think anyone is using feelings as a basis for their suspicions. There are plenty of cold, hard facts that point to the basis for my suspicions.

On other fronts, I don't see how difficult it would be for a family friend who is close to both GR and JR to give an honest statement to a journalist. Unless they felt that GR had to be defended for some reason.

I'm also a little confused as to why this family friend felt they had to remain anonymous. Everyone else identified themselves when they gave statements.

As far as the "family friend" conjecturing possible scenarios -- well, I don't get that. I think of my two sisters, both of whom are fond of playing online games. If one of them suddenly went missing, it would never cross my mind that it had anything to do with their game hobby. And I would never suggest to a journalist that they had developed an "emotional attachment" to someone they met online unless I had some cold, hard proof.

But, that's just me.

BBM OKAY! :great: I am glad someone said this.

If the info we were given was correct the type of games she supposedly played are far from the "I'm meeting other people" type. In a previous post by LD/CC it was said it was not a farmville type game, in which it is(if the game we were told she played is correct).

Like you said I would never believe that a phone game would be the cause of a missing family member, and honestly I do not think that would even cross my mind while searching for them.

While we are on the topic of the gaming, I actually signed up for the game. There is no way you could spend endless time on this game or meet random strangers. The global chat blows up with 40 messages a minute, they were so many I could not keep up with them. Its a click, click, and you are done type game, Do the little quests and then click, click again after the game prompts you to which could be as long as 4 hours.

I have screenshots if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541