Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to be the one to say it. What do these women see in him, he is farrrrr from being handsome and so full of himself and seems like a liar, that it would be uncomfortable to be around him. :sick:

All of you are posting a lot of great sleuthing possibilities, and I will continue to read, however, I will not be posting anymore until Jennifer's killer is brought to justice. I just don't see the point of going around and around anymore. We have the facts and have eliminated the impossible.

From GR doing/NOT doing the following:

- wanting to call the police when she was only 30 mins late
- finding the phone on his own
- contacting a psychic and then allowing his daughter to have a ton of conversations with this complete stranger
- giving up hope for her after 5 days
- talking about himself only on FB to get as much sympathy as possible for HIM
- his affair with his running protege
- Proclaiming an "Air-tight alibi" when he does NOT have one
- Opposing searches for Jen
- REFUSING to get off his phone/computer to actually SEARCH for her
- His going to the Y during such an odd time/day for him that day that the Y alerted LE.
- Throwing Jennifer under the bus during so many interviews: including stating her weight publicly, saying she lost it in an unhealthy way, bringing up medications but refusing to talk about it and of course, that the kids didn't miss the mom they had the last 6 months, not to mention him stating that he's been like a single parent since May.
- Doing a LIVE interview to announce it was her body? NO ONE does that.
- shutting down his FB page as the vultures (LE) begin to descend.

I feel like I could go on and on, and there are at least 10 things I am forgetting.

Like Solus, I did not initially think GR had anything to do with it, until he went out of his way to convince me. I'm sure that LE is merely waiting for some formal results and then the warrant for his arrest can finally be signed, and we're talking about his mug shot.

I'll post again when he's arrested. See you VERY SOON.

I think the deception is purposeful.... and people are confusing two different things. Someone admitted a "tryst"- i.e. one night stand... but not an affair.

As I have stated before more than once.... they are two different things- as well as two different people; one much closer to Jen, and one much closer to another source of MSM/verified information

I think it's highly plausible to concur that GR had more than one "tryst."

In my personal opinion, a person who has a history of being unfaithful, has the capability of it happening more than once.

Not always but I would think it happens more often than not.

I think it's safe to consider that GR had an affair with Jenn's best friend (what a friend!) and a tryst with maybe someone else(s.)

I know that I remember reading that he was flirting with a server at a local diner. Maybe that's his personality - that one guy who gets beat by older ladies in races and picked last for kickball - he has to make up for it somehow and by attempting to be a playboy - he feels better?

I just don't see the appeal..

I think the deception is purposeful.... and people are confusing two different things. Someone admitted a "tryst"- i.e. one night stand... but not an affair.

As I have stated before more than once.... they are two different things- as well as two different people; one much closer to Jen, and one much closer to another source of MSM/verified information

Where there has been one woman outside the marriage, there may often be a second one...especially if a spouse may have gotten away with it the first time.

Quoted from the top of the NAMPN guide to what to do when a loved one goes missing.

'File a missing person's report..' (First sentence, first box on page.)

'When speaking to LE it is important to be completely honest..' (Second sentence, first box on page)

GR followed guidance to the letter. As I said, great presence of mind in such traumatic circumstances. Very brave to be so honest, so fast.

Almost made me forget he must have had at least some ability to lie, given that it was deceiving his wife he was admitting to.

http://www.nampn.org/mpchecklist.pdf

Quoted from the top of the NAMPN guide to what to do when a loved one goes missing.

'File a missing person's report..' (First sentence, first box on page.)

'When speaking to LE it is important to be completely honest..' (Second sentence, first box on page)

GR followed guidance to the letter. As I said, great presence of mind in such traumatic circumstances. Very brave to be so honest, so fast.

Almost made me forget he must have had at least some ability to lie, given that it was deceiving his wife he was admitting to.

http://www.nampn.org/mpchecklist.pdf

Yep!! He certainly went out of his way, from the beginning, to portray himself as the good guy - open and honest and kind and grateful to everyone for their thoughts and prayers - certainly not anyone who would be capable of murder. Very calculating, that was.

Maybe someone can confirm this --- I know that I've read it but like the majority of us, I am at exhaustion level with this case. I won't give up but I can't wait for an arrest.

Was it verified by an insider that GR failed his poly? I couldn't remember if it was verified or not.

We can add that to JT's list if so.

Now that I'm thinking - maybe it was posted by someone who wasn't sure about being verified as she is friends with key players here.

My brain is mush. I read here at 3 a.m. My other half today told me that I am forbidden to be a PI or anything like that as it takes time away from my relationship! LOL, I guess we all can relate, huh?

I guess I cold pour a bottle of wine and start my list of reasons why I have my suspect in mind but I don't think we can change anyone's mind yet. Hey, if someone has some concrete evidence to suggest otherwise, I am all ears.

I mean, it's been over 3 months and I haven't seen one example or positive thing to prove me wrong.

There was a mention upthread I think about GR wanting to report Jennifer missing very early, I think?

It's interesting the possibility is now being raised that his tryst was mentioned to LE very early on too.

With the disappearance of his wife being so unexpected, GR obviously could not have been thinking these things through in advance. So I am astounded he was able to grasp the vital concepts of early missing persons' reports and full disclosure to LE so rapidly. In the midst of all that trauma.

He must be a very self-possessed and clever man, in my opinion.

Outside the box theory/ possibility....jmo/ throwing it out there....(don't believe it myself but its something different than the great friend who goes out of his way to help people being a killer)...

Could the "tryst-partner" have wanted more. I think it was mentioned here that she had left her husband and went back right before JR disappeared. Perhaps she left him with the expectation GR would too leave. He didn't for whatever reason, trystee being upset goes back to her husband but feels GR should be hurt emotionally too and threatens him with this. Payback sort of for playing her. So he has guilt about the affair, knows who may of caused harm but feels guilty because if he didn't hurt her emotionally she would not have acted out and on some level he cares for trystee. So he tells LE immediately of affair because either he wants them to know to look at this person getting the attention away from him or because he knew it would come out about the relationship eventually. I just find it odd to tell LE bout an affair and with who when it was so long ago (supposably). Seems it would be further in the back of his mind that night and other things like her former employer, church stuff, knitting class would be more forefront. Feeling guilt for his actions/mistakes causing two women he cares about harm he becomes the accomplice in covering up what trystee did.

This is my reasons just from his quoted words. I have plenty more for all the other facts and strange dealings in this horrible event.
Quotes

The Daily Star-12/19/12 - Only eight days after she is reported missing.

I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound.

Really, after eight whole days?

Other quotes reported in TDS 1/30/2013

Ganesh Ramsaran, a fitness buff who runs in marathons, said in recent months his wife appeared to be depressed, and had begun to diet after her weight climbed to 210 pounds.

“Before she went missing, she lost 20 pounds,” he said. “Let’s just say it was not the healthy way (to lose weight).” When she dropped to 190 pounds, he said, it put her at her lowest weight since she first became a mother in 1999.

“There were lots of behavioral changes,” he said. “I was so proud of her that she was 190.”

Heartless, put down statements.

The husband provided a partial answer when asked if his wife ever discussed leaving the household where the two have been raising three children.

“Nothing like that, not with me,” he said. “But apparently ... on ... yeah, not with me. I will leave it at that. I don’t want to go anywhere like that.”

Always ready to plant a unsubstantiated seed.

“If you could just jot this down for me — the kids miss their mom, and I miss her, too,” he said. “The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes.”

This is the statement that tore it for me. Is he really trying to say the kids didn't love her or care for her in the last six or nine months? It sounds to me that he is trying to reason why he did what he did.
My husband who find the good in everyone and everything, can reason away almost everything (he is the kid's lawyer after all) after reading all the articles said that GR either did it himself, had someone help him or had someone else do it. Either way he sure seems to want to portray that he sure has had to endure alot being married to her, the saintly physical specimen of man that he is and they are really better off without her. Again, heartless.

To make clear, my husband is our kids lawyer...joke in the family.

“If you could just jot this down for me — the kids miss their mom, and I miss her, too,” he said. “The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes."

This is probably the cruelest dig <Mod Snip>has made.

This is my reasons just from his quoted words. I have plenty more for all the other facts and strange dealings in this horrible event.
Quotes

The Daily Star-12/19/12 - Only eight days after she is reported missing.

I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound.

Really, after eight whole days?

Other quotes reported in TDS 1/30/2013

Ganesh Ramsaran, a fitness buff who runs in marathons, said in recent months his wife appeared to be depressed, and had begun to diet after her weight climbed to 210 pounds.

“Before she went missing, she lost 20 pounds,” he said. “Let’s just say it was not the healthy way (to lose weight).” When she dropped to 190 pounds, he said, it put her at her lowest weight since she first became a mother in 1999.

“There were lots of behavioral changes,” he said. “I was so proud of her that she was 190.”

Heartless, put down statements.

The husband provided a partial answer when asked if his wife ever discussed leaving the household where the two have been raising three children.

“Nothing like that, not with me,” he said. “But apparently ... on ... yeah, not with me. I will leave it at that. I don’t want to go anywhere like that.”

Always ready to plant a unsubstantiated seed.

“If you could just jot this down for me — the kids miss their mom, and I miss her, too,” he said. “The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes.”

This is the statement that tore it for me. Is he really trying to say the kids didn't love her or care for her in the last six or nine months? It sounds to me that he is trying to reason why he did what he did.
My husband who find the good in everyone and everything, can reason away almost everything (he is the kid's lawyer after all) after reading all the articles said that GR either did it himself, had someone help him or had someone else do it. Either way he sure seems to want to portray that he sure has had to endure alot being married to her, the saintly physical specimen of man that he is and they are really better off without her. Again, heartless.

Great post! I have always found this part odd - “If you could just jot this down for me"
Like make sure you get this part. Wanting to make sure that worst thing that anyone could ever say about a mother gets into the article.
Making sure the whole basis of his story gets into the article.

Outside the box theory/ possibility....jmo/ throwing it out there....(don't believe it myself but its something different than the great friend who goes out of his way to help people being a killer)...

Could the "tryst-partner" have wanted more. I think it was mentioned here that she had left her husband and went back right before JR disappeared. Perhaps she left him with the expectation GR would too leave. He didn't for whatever reason, trystee being upset goes back to her husband but feels GR should be hurt emotionally too and threatens him with this. Payback sort of for playing her. So he has guilt about the affair, knows who may of caused harm but feels guilty because if he didn't hurt her emotionally she would not have acted out and on some level he cares for trystee. So he tells LE immediately of affair because either he wants them to know to look at this person getting the attention away from him or because he knew it would come out about the relationship eventually. I just find it odd to tell LE bout an affair and with who when it was so long ago (supposably). Seems it would be further in the back of his mind that night and other things like her former employer, church stuff, knitting class would be more forefront. Feeling guilt for his actions/mistakes causing two women he cares about harm he becomes the accomplice in covering up what trystee did.

My theory is to flip your theory. I am going with the idea that the female Gr had the affair with went back to her husband. GR decided, on his own, that the only thing standing in his way with the other women was Jennifer. So, GR made the decision to eliminate that so he would be free to pursue his paramour. In order to do this he needed to make sure Jennifer was confident and trusting and when she was most vulnerable, did harm.Once done- the rest is in the trail of the phone, van, Y and body.

With no clothing being found (as mentioned in MSM) it says to me: she left the house the 11th, dead and naked.

The information provided to LE by GR early on was because GR did not want a search because he had not yet finalized his plans.The body was hidden along with the van. He returned to the Y on the 11th.Later, maybe two- three days moved van after leaving Jennifer by the road.

Again, the thread is not complete in my theory because all the evidence is not available to us as the public so I may be totally wrong.

I would hope this is wrong . Just because a man is an adulterer it does not make him a killer. That takes so much more then shear dishonesty.

He definitely slipped up there, with the 'the kids miss their old Mom, not the one that was here...'

He'll know it, and be kicking himself. Too late now though.

Great post! I have always found this part odd - “If you could just jot this down for me"
Like make sure you get this part.
Wanting to make sure that worst thing that anyone could ever say about a mother gets into the article.
Making sure the whole basis of his story gets into the article.

Just thinking the same thing!!

Respectfully BBM.

According to Verified Insider RickBlaine, the affair (VInsider did not refer to it as a "tryst.") lasted 6 months and had just ended in very early December 2012:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8810231&postcount=629"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3[/ame]

If that 'miss the old Mom' comment is read carefully, you'll see it's not a slur on Jennifer. It's a slur on others.

And the most damaging comment that anyone has ever made in this case, I should think. Upon those least able to defend themselves.

If that 'miss the old Mom' comment is read carefully, you'll see it's not a slur on Jennifer. It's a slur on others.

And the most damaging comment that anyone has ever made in this case, I should think. Upon those least able to defend themselves.

BBM
Could you explain what you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members