NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh Oh. Guess who had lived in HB in a house backing up to the weeds in the almost exact location as ...? Lived. Prob the fam home.
Don't know how much I am allowed to share.

holy moly - I wish it wasn't 1:53 am here on the east coast. I need you guys. There is a reason for the silence. I think.

You have got to see what I see. S who owns H mentioned WAS big wig over a certain LE dept in N Y . Fired 10/14. Law suits. public post: "blatant attempt to..."

If I look at the case map --- disturbed man found almost exactly behind this H in the weeds - same block as V home - rear of H faces weeds. And there's those two darn windows on the second floor that look out over the weeds from the back of the H and directly at street/path included in her typical running path.

If I look at the case map --- disturbed man found almost exactly behind this H in the weeds - same block as V home - rear of H faces weeds. And there's those two darn windows on the second floor that look out over the weeds from the back of the H and directly at street/path included in her typical running path.
Just read bunch of your post...want to make sure I'm on the right track. Are you referring to MF?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

holy moly - I wish it wasn't 1:53 am here on the east coast. I need you guys. There is a reason for the silence. I think.

You have got to see what I see. S who owns H mentioned WAS big wig over a certain LE dept in N Y . Fired 10/14. Law suits. public post: "blatant attempt to..."

Are you referring to RE?

Amazing work, GI. Wow.

Watched the Crime Daily interview with Boyce (thanks, LauraNYC). He mentions DNA on phone but no prints - suggests killer did wear gloves or wiped the phone. I don't buy the phone and earbuds being thrown those distances. Way too far. If he hit her with a rock, which I read somewhere, the cell is going to drop then or when he grabs her. The scattered earbuds, volume control imply the struggle happened there off the path. She's fighting for her life and it's messy. He gains control, kills her, etc, and drags her into the deep weeds to hide the body. He's been bitten, probably on his dominant arm/hand, and is in pain; why did her teeth break biting him - because she bit down to the bone on his arm or hand. If so, he's not going to throw a cell phone 80 feet or so. And it's not going to be with the body then anyway. The perp's not going to throw it 132 feet from the path in the beginning either, as Boyce states, when he's fighting an athletic woman who knows she's going to die. So he goes back to the path and gets it? Then throws it as he's leaving the park? Or he's got it in his pocket and drops it as he's heading out of the park? He's not going back on the path - he's too messed up - so he's staying in the weeds heading toward the exit in that direction. Or he leaves it intentionally a ways from the body so the body will be found quickly but not too quickly? Maybe.

Also, why does the reporter not ask if the DNA matches Marcotte? Because he's forgotten about her already? Seems like an obvious question.

Yep. That makes an amazing amount of sense. I wonder if they ever checked for broken weeds from the path to the house. And a higher floor allows someone to not only watch his prey but the aftermath as well.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I hope he's the guy but don't think he is. Sounds like a disturbed person with drug issues who may have reason to have seen her run but doesn't seem like the type to pull this off.
Yep. That makes an amazing amount of sense. I wonder if they ever checked for broken weeds from the path to the house. And a higher floor allows someone to not only watch his prey but the aftermath as well.

I hope he's the guy but don't think he is. Sounds like a disturbed person with drug issues who may have reason to have seen her run but doesn't seem like the type to pull this off.
Why?

I wonder if LE did a 360 of the crime scene, including the backs of those houses. Maybe they'll find a big fat telescope in a window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members